Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the first meeting...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

the first meeting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 8:02

Make it stop. That was the only thing I could think of. It was so damn painful. At some point I heard a ding and then the guy fell to the ground. Shiragi realesed my hands and I pulled the tie away from my face. This had never happened to me before.
Shiragi brought me to the bathroom and made me sit before spreading my legs. I blushed and shivered when he rubbed so ice there. Then I winced, trying to close my legs when he rubbed alcohol there. He pushed me back down and told me to let him do his job. I waited. After the cream was on, I grabbed him and hugged him, seeking comfort and protection.

"I...work with this guy...He...must have copied my key or something. He was there when I woke up...He never did that before...Shiragi...I'm a yokai and I got so scared I couldn't fight off a simple human..."

I slowly stood up and wobbled more. Yeah, there would be no shoot today. I held his hand as I walked back to the guy. I grabbed my phone and called the police. A few moments later they came in and grabbed the guy and wrote the report and my rape. When theu left, I called for a locksmith. I needed a new type of lock, one with fingerprint activation. All along, I hadn't let go of Shiragi's hand. I turned and rested my head against his shoulder.

"Shiragi...I think I might be falling in love with you. I never trusted someone the way I trust you...You don't mind right?"

I looked at his face and kissed him gently. That kiss felt different than just a sex kiss, it felt warm and loving. It would have continued, but the locksmith knocked at the door. Wearing a light yukata, I opened the door and he grinned from ear to ear.

"Well I'll be! When the Boss told me I' be meeting Aertemis, I almost laughed. But there you are! So you wanted a fingerprint lock? None more secure out there! I'll just get to work then!"

I just smiled at him and watched him work. When it was ready, he set my thumb print, though before he could lock it, I grabbed Shiragi's hand and set his as well, then he locked it. Only the two of us could unlock the door now. I even gave the man an autograph to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 10:43

One reason why the big idiotic oaf could came inside, Shiragi only nodded and he looked…. Unsatisfied with the reason but whatever, this was not his house and Lan Mao could allow anyone to his house if he wanted too right? Shiragi had no place to say a word at all. Though after that, a locksmith came and made a lock for them. Shiragi and Lan Mao would be the only two people who could unlock and lock the door now. That was good idea.

Then, he left after receiving an autograph. Shiragi then got surprised when Lan Mao said that he loved him. Was that… real? Shiragi looked shocked but then he came to his senses. Well.. he could try to love…he could learn that.. though it's going to be hard for him. He lived as sex slave for the entire life and well.. old habits die hard.. Lan Mao would not be able to change Shiragi in one day or two days. Before things got more complicated, Shiragi needed to make sure one thing.

,' you.. know… I've been living as sex slave for my entire life…you know that.. I'm willing to learn to love you but.. it's.. going to be hard…you know I like being tortured and.. well.. I could see that we're both submissive and have tendencies of.. being taken from behind.. I think we could try but.. It's going to be hard I guess."

But then, Shiragi thought of a way.. they both liked being fucked from behind right? Then.. why not try to use a sex toy? With that, they could have fun together right? Shiragi thought that would be an idea.

,' nee.. lan mao-san.. do you.. like sex toys? What you think if… we… make love to each other using that toy? That way.. we could both have our fun right?"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 8:17

Shiragi seemed uncomfortable after I told him that I love him. He reminded me that he had always been a sex slave. I gave him a smile. It was true that we both liked to be submissive, but I knew we could find a solution. Actually, Shiragi came up with one. Sex toys. Yes, we could go with sex toys. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard and deep. I made him moan and felt his hands close in my back while mine closed on his butt.

"That is a great idea! If none of mine interest you, I'll buy whichever one you want!"

I grabbed his hand and brought him downstairs. It was my secret sex room. The bed was huge and the blankets were soft and warm. The carpet was thick and there was even a love swing. I went to a closet and opened it. Sex toys. Every size, shape, color and fonction. I let Shiragi see them all and hugged him from behind.

"Chose whichever one you want. We can even try them all if you want."

I winked at him anf kissed the back of his neck gently. Then I licked it and felt him shiver. I usually didn't use any of those toys, but if Shiragi wanted to use them when he was inside me, I didn't mind, I just wanted him to be happy and stay with me. My hands rubbed against his chest and I nibbled his neck gently.

"Want to try them out now?"

Even though I had just been raped, Shiragi really turned me on all the time. Ii was totally seducing him. I wanted him to know that I love him no matter what position we were in. I kissed his neck slowly, seducing him again. I pressed my lower body against his.

"I'll top you this time...if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 15:42

he thought of something that would work for the two of them, the sex toys, well.. that would not be as good as a real hot dick but it would do. lan Mao brought him to a room, where they had any kinds of sex toys, Shiragi smirked, so Lan mao really got something huh? that's good then. then, lan Mao seduced Shiragi and he asked if Shiragi wanted to be bottom this time. was this man trying to cheer up Shiragi now? how cute. shiragi knew that lan Mao was not Top, he even forcing it the first time he was about to fuck Shiragi, so why try second time? that would be very funny, to have someone who declared love towards you forcing themselves on you right? Shiragi turned around, and gave lan mao a smirk.

,' why should you be top if you don't like it? don't worry.. I'm sure one of your toys could satisfy my ass hole."

that was why Shiragi proposed sex toys, because lan mao would be bottom and there's no way he would ever be top, shiragi would use those toys on himself, not on lan Mao. but they could use it together if Lan Mao wanted it. Shiragi then stripped naked and he licked Lan Mao's face. he then took an aphrodisiac cream, he liked that... he applied some inside his rectal and he slipped his own finger inside, he moaned, and he saw lan Mao stripped as well.

Shiragi pushed Lan Mao down to the bed, and he took a big vibrator. he licked that big plastic vibrator and then, shiragi shoved it inside his ass. he saw lan Mao spreading his legs already, so he smiled and he slipped his erection inside lan Mao's hole. it was tight. they played with themselves and shiragi was playing with the vibrator vigorously, they both moaned in bliss for couple of hours and then, lan mao reached climax couple of times. shiragi had it about once, well.. maybe he should use more vibes inside his ass next time, or maybe.. more aphrodisiac. he smirked as lan Mao fell asleep, exhausted after climaxing couple of times.

then, Shiragi went to play with himself, he took another vibrator, and now.. there's two vibes inside him, attacking his rectal, he trembled lightly, played with his cock as well. he moaned more, more, but this was still not enough, too bad. that was when he heard something breaking. was it window? a window broke? before shiragi knew it, he fainted and when he woke up, he was in a dark place, with only one light in the room. he was naked, and there were about five men in there. Shiragi was placed like a whore and his legs were spread widely. he looked around and he saw lan mao too, he was there.. he was dressed up neatly, and tied up to a chair. then, a man splashed water to lan Mao's face and woke him up.

at that time, three guys were on Shiragi who was drugged, both in his rectal and mouth, with aphrodisiac. the guys shoved their cock inside Shiragi's hole. he even took two big cocks inside his rectal, shiragi screamed and asked it to stop, but.. he could not really speak.. his whole body was drugged he felt hot all over.

,' damn it!! Shiragi you're so damn tight down here!!! this feels amazing!! "

Shiragi who kept refusing and said "no' could not do anything, his body felt lewd and he couldn't stop, his body just wouldn't listen to his words ,and his mind went completely blank. he did not want lan mao to see him like this.. this was shameful display. but he felt weak all over. one of the guy who got his cock inside Shiragi, glared at lan Mao.

,' so you both lovers huh? i bet you never used this tight hole!! damn this feels amazingly great!! see? your lovers' hole sucking my cock deeply.. what a lewd body he has!!"

,' stop...mmnnnhh!!!.. no....aaahhhnnn!!!... no.. more..aaahh....no....."

the guy smirked as he heard Shiragi begged him to stop. he grabbed shiragi's face and then, placed him in a pose that lan Mao could see all the cock slamming into Shiragi's private.

,' stop you say?? i don't think so bitch!! your mouth says no but your body was way more honest!!"

,' no... nnnhh.. Lan.. mao..san.. nnhh.. don't... look.. aahhh!!!.. stop..mmnnnhh....''

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 9:52

Shiragi didn't seem pleased. Maybe I shouldn't force him to be top. I should be his top, but he slammed me on the bed and slammed his dick inside me. I screamed in pleasure. This intense sex lasted for hours until I fainted. When I woke up, I had the unpleasant aight of Shiragi having sex with three men. So I really wasn't enough? I was tied up, but I didn't take my eyes off him. He seemed to be enjoying himself even though he said to stop and moaned no all the time. His body surely wasn't rejecting them.
One of the guys ask me if I ever used that hole and kept claiming that Shiragi felt good and that he was tight. I sighed. Shiragi told me to look away. I smiled at him. Why would I look away? He was having fun no? He kept climaxing over and over again. That was much more then what I could make him climax. I must definatly be terrible in bed for him.
My flame burned the rope and I stood up, placing my clothes. Then, I saw darkness in every single one of these men's heart. I took control of them. I made them stop moving.

"Why stop? You seem to be enjoying yourself. I can make them keep going, you'll finally be satisfied. I know I'm not good enough to please you. So chose. You want them to continue or do you want them to honestly stop? That place lookes like it's about to burst. Again."

I got closer and slowly stroked his dick. He didn't complain and climaxed in my hand. I licked it and sighed again. Really, I wasn't good enough for him. I backed away and made my puppets move inside him again. He moaned and trembled. How stupid was I? I felt tears fall out of my eyes as I watched him scream in bliss and his body reacting to other men's touches. When he climaxed last, I made the men kill themselves.

"I proposed to be your top, I have been top in my past, you refused. That's clearly what you want. So you really don't feel anything for me then. My family is very old, we've been know under many names: Shiranui, Amaterasu, Okami. We've been cursed to live shortly, alone, then sacrifice our lives for the safety of a world we don't really care for. We kill ourselves because the one we love that doesn't love us back, lives on this world. Next time, tell me the truth. Don't play with my heart."

I helped him up, dressed him up and broke through the wall. We escaped using a car I stole. We went back home. I helped to clean him and brought the exhausted man to my bed. I laid him down and covered him up. I kissed his lips gently and then I went downstairs to my secret room. I cried. Mother was right, love hurts. I cried all night on the same bed Shiragi had embraced last in. I wasn't good enough for him. I wasn't good enough for anyone. Cursed to live an unfufilled life and to come back to live it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 12:13

That aphrodisiac drug really did its work, far too well.. with that much of drugs inside shiragi's body, how could he did not climax? How could he did not lose control over himself? The sad truth was Lan Mao did not know that Shiragi was drugged and forced into this fucking gang raped scene. The moment Lan mao woke up, Shiragi told him to look away but instead he just stay there in silence and watch… now.. why did lan mao did not move and save shiragi? Hwy only stay silent and watch like that!!! That big idiot!! Lan Mao even 'helped' those guys to make Shiragi climaxed. This… was not what Shiragi wanted… this.. humiliation.. this… shameful display… why?

Even though after playing with Shiragi, Lan mao decided to set him free.. only after those guys climaxing inside Shiragi over and over again… the most hurtful thing was not when those men raped him.. it was when lan mao joined and even helped those guys to rape shiragi, he just.. couldn't believe it with his eyes… why.. why it has to be Lan mao? Why he just let those guys raped shiragi even helped them? Why? Was shiragi only a lowly whore in this man's eyes? Shiragi kept silent and they went out form the house, they went to someplace else called home or whatever that was, Shiragi felt too weak to move, or say a word, or anything. He fainted. Thanks to those big jerks and well. His lover too…

When shiragi woke up, he was alone in the house, he tried to walk but he couldn't feel his legs, he tried to move from the bed and ended up falling on the floor. Shiragi winced in pain, his hips, rectal, ass, his whole body felt like hell now. He was in so much pain and well.. he was on his own now, obviously. He had no idea where lan mao was, maybe that guy left him with the thought of being betrayed. How could he said that he was betrayed after helping those men released their semen inside Shiragi's hole? He remember everything clearly, he was drugged, raped, then lan mao woke up and watched him got raped rather than saving him, and he also helped the men to rape shiragi more and more, and the sweetest thing was, Lan mao said Shiragi betrayed him.. what a bird brained guy…

In the end, Shiragi made it to the stairs. Since he could not stand up, he had no choice but to do it suing both arms to support his body. He felt weak, hungry… or..starving to death.. so, he kept trying and he just went through the stairs, though in the end, he lost his strength and he ended up rolled down the stairs, practically falling over the stairs, and express way to arrive in first floor. He flinched in pain again.. awesome.. falling over stairs was not that fun, not as fun as he thought it would be. He felt numb all over his body now. He decided to rest a while on the floor before he moved again, he still could not stand up, so, he had no other choice but to crawl his way to the kitchen, when he arrived there, his robe were torn and he just did not know where the lower apart was, like eh even cared!! He was starving to death!! Finally, with lots of effort, Shiragi made it to the fridge, he opened it, grabbed the only thing he saw there a bottle of milk.. that was all there was in the fridge, nothing more. So, Shiragi drank the whole milk and he sighed, he felt so tired, very tired now. Then, as he lied down on the floor, he looked at lan mao, the guy was glaring at Shiragi. Now why would Lan mao gave such glare again?

,' what? I manage to help myself going down here since I'm starving to death. And thank you for helping me Lan mao-san.. do you enjoy glaring at me like that? Seriously?"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 23:00

I sighed. Why didn't he just call my name if he needed help? Was I so undependable? I helped him to sit up in a chair, then I gave him a plate with breakfast and a cup of tea. I then knelt in front of him and slowly rubbed his legs. I gave him a full massage to help make him feel better. When I stood back up, I sighed and went to the other side of the counter to go get some cream that would help his sore muscles. I then rubbed in the cream and told him to eat.

"You think I find it funny? You think I enjoyed watching you get fucked by those guys while I was forced to look?! You think I want to see anyone else but me touch you?! You just seemed to love it so much, I didn't want to ruin your pleasure! Aphrodisiac or not, I'm just not good enough for you."

I stood up with tears flowing out of my eyes. I heard someone knocking at the door.

"Next time just call me instead of telling me to look away. I'm not useless."

I wiped the tears off and walked to my front door. Though when I opened it, I felt sharp pain in my chest. There was a man, a Yokaï in front of me that said this waan't anything personal. I looked down to my chest and saw the man's hand digging in my chest and then squeezing my heart. I spit out blood and fell down to my knees. The only thing that stopped the man was Shiragi's voice. He ran off and I collapse on the ground.
I spit out more blood and gasped in pain as I was unable to heal myself. There was a gaping hole in my chest where more blood was escaping me. I tried to call Shiragi, but nothing but gargling blood came out of my mouth. Everything was going dark when I saw a silhouette coming my way. Shiragi. He could either save me, or watch me die out of revenge for yesterday. I kept thinking if Im not good enough for you...just let me die. My eyes closed and I could feel my heart was just about to stop beating. I was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 9:39

He thought of it, lan Mao must have hated Shiragi now. He did not care whether it was Aphrodisiac or not. Well… guess he was right, shiragi, was originally a whore to a duke , rich duke, so it was natural if Lan mao did not see the difference between the 'drugged' and 'forced' shiragi and the 'willing' one. It's not the first time he was seen in such a way. If that's so, then Lan Mao was the same like his previous master, only saw him as a whore who likes to be fucked from behind.
Then, as Shiragi ate, lan mao walked away but he was not coming back, Shiragi could sniff blood scent and it was lan Mao's blood. He could not stand properly now, but he could just, crawl there or stumble his way there. What he saw was terrifying, a man tried to kill lan Mao, just.. what the hell was going on? Shiragi used his power to turn the guy into ashes and then, he returned to lan Mao. He fixed him up. Luckily, Shiragi was only weak in the feet and hips, he was all right. Then, he casted Esuna and he healed Lan mao very quickly. His healing power was an impressive one, he was a black dragon after all, the strongest dragon. He gasp for air as he used all his strength to heal lan Mao. Shiragi stood up slowly and he locked the door again. He sighed and fell on his butt on the side of the door.

,' you said I LOVE getting gang raped? Why don't you try to be me and be in my shoe? Then we shall see how you act? So then you could feel what I actually feel, why I told you to look away rather than seeing me in such shameful pose!! But..What breaks my heart was you even helped them raped me.. I might be weak, but I'm not blind.. I saw you controlling those men like your dolls and then make them fuck me more !!.. I thought at that time you'll save me.. guess I'm really just a whore after all."

Shiragi felt like a real whore, well.. he was, until lan Mao found him and freed him from the rich duke's cock. But now.. as he could see, lan Mao only saw him as a whore , Shiragi just laughed at himself, silly.. really silly, he felt like an idiot.

He grabbed lan mao who was all fixed up and good as new, and he helped the guy to reach the sofa in the living rom. At least he could sat down there for a moment. Shiragi felt exhausted, healing such severe wounds in seconds took a lot of his energy. Not to mention the bruises he got from falling from the stairs… just perfect.

,' stay here, I'll go get your tea, and if i ever got gang raped again, i will make sure to call you lan Mao-san, coz maybe you want to help again right? anyway, I'll be right back."

Shiragi got teary, not tears of sadness but tears of anger. Lan Mao said he loved him but why treat him like a whore? Why helped those men raping him? At that time.. Shiragi was hoping that Lan mao would save him but.. that was just so wrong.. he was wrong, he knew the truth already no words needed, that actions spoke as loud as a volcano explosion!

He went to the kitchen, grabbed a tea kettle, tea bag, and filled it with water, but since he felt so weak, his head felt so heavy, dizzy, and then he fell to the floor, unconscious. His lips were turning blue. He was suffering out of the pain and exhaustion.. too much energy were taken from him. Feeling completely weak right now.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 11:22

This just couldn't work. We just couldn't be in a relationship. I knew this was impossible, but I still tried. I was just disgustingly useless. When I heard Shiragi fall, I went to him and gave him my flame. I gave him enough energy to get him back in color. I then carried him up to the couch. I kissed him and then gave him my favorite ring. I then wrote him a letter.

"Shiragi,

I tried to make you happy, but it seems that I am unable to do even that. I am sorry. I wanted to give you the life you always wanted.
I'm going to leave everything to you. My life, my house, my job. You will be well taken care of. Don't look for me but know that I will always be near, you just won't see me.

I love you Shiragi. I know I was unable to show you, but I really do love you deeply.

Goodbye,
Okami"

I left the letter near hom, called my manager to come over and take care of him and then left. I turnes into a wolf and dispeared in the forest. I always stayed close. I watched as Shiragi became popular, rich, happy. I watched as men entered and left the house. I was never noticed. That night, I decided that I wanted to see him closer. I silently went to the kitchen window and got up on my hind legs. Shiragi was kissing the guy that came in tonight. Accidently, I hit the garbage can and the man noticed me. I heard him scream that he saw a white wolf. I tried to move away, but I had last eaten a few weeks ago, so I was starving and didn't have that much energy. The side door opened and I saw Shiragi. I shied away from the light, working only on instincts. I was happy to see him, but I didn't want to interfere in his new life, with his new lover. I slowly backed away, trying to get to the tree line so I could disapear, but my trembling legs gave way under me and I fell.
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 11:52

When he opened his eyes, his life changed completely, lan mao was gone, leaving him alone in his own torn heart, and he was left with a piece of letter, and a ring. He wore the ring. He had been wearing that ring since forever. He had a job which did not suit him, modeling. All day standing like an idiot in front of camera and then got his picture taken. Every night, the manager would give Shiragi different men to please. Why? Because right now, Shiragi was somehow " getting himself black mailed "by the manager. Those guys who came and go from his house were the guys who gave the manager lots of money in order to be with Shiragi.

Since shiragi got nothing and had nothing in life, all he knew was two choices, either he did this job, or he shall return to that dark castle and be the prince's sex slaves again. Either way it was no different. In here, despite the fame and luxury he had, he was a bird in a golden cage. Tonight, yet another man came to be pleased by shiragi. But then a white wolf came and the guy who was with shiragi, went out to look for it. Shiragi spotted the wolf when he followed the man, the guy said he did not find it and then he roughly grabbed shiragi and kissed him before he went home. Shiragi just felt dead now.

He was curious about this white wolf so he still went searching for it. Then, he found it. The white wolf, so beautiful. Shiragi noticed that the wolf was hurt so he slowly picked the wolf in his arms and carried him back home. He then felt like bathing with this cute white wolf. So, he stripped, got naked, there were bruises in hidden places, his crotch, his butt, waist, bruises were all over Shiragi's body. Of course in the hidden part so it wouldn't showed up during the photo scene or modeling scene. Those were bruises he got from the manager and the guys he was forced to fuck with. Though since it had been forever, shiragi did not really think about it, he was kind of used to this.

He then filled the tub with warm water and some rose essence. He smiled to the white wolf and then, stretched his arms to the wolf as he entered the tub. He hugged and pet the wolf gently. He heard the wolf growled. How adorable.

,' hello there cute wolfie… are you hurt? Just like me? Awww you poor wolf…. I'll take care of you okay? Hmmm.. let's see… shall I call you… Pochi? Hmm that’s a cute funny name right? Pochi-chaan.. you're sooo warm… guess you’re my friend now."

Shiragi was happy that he found this wolf. He was in love with this white wolf, cute, he called him Pochi, funny name indeed. The wolf seemed did not mind with the name. then, after the bath, Shiragi brought the white wolf to the couch and dried his fur with hair dryer. Then, he gave the wolf a bowl of mil and some fresh meat to eat. He pet the ruffled the wolf's head and let him eat and drink. When he was done, Shiragi cuddled the wolf and hugged him, naked. Then, somehow, he felt relaxed, comfortable. He felt like telling this wolf his problems.

,' you know Pochi-chan… I wish I could kill that jerk manager, you see.. he always forced me to fuck those men or he would broke my ring. This ring, you like it Pochi-chan? It was given by the man who used to be my lover long ago before he left. He is all white.. pretty, just like you.. all white…ne…. will you be my friend and stay here? "

Shiragi smiled and he cuddled the wolf more. He kissed the wolf's head and then played with the ears gently . he chuckled, what a cute lovely wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr - 9:00

I had managed to make them uninterested but Shiragi came to me after and he picked me up to bring me inside. He went to take a bath and I panicked a bit. I saw the wounds and I hated myself for letting him get hurt. My old manager will be punished, severely. I let Shiragi wash my fur, stayed close to him, licking his face over and over again. My wolf way of giving affection to him. He still had my ring. He spoke of me as his lover that left him. I felt like telling him that I had never left, I've just been lurking around as a wolf.
After the bath, he gave me some food and I devoured it eagerly. My hunting skills have gone down since I always have Shiragi in my mind. After my quick meal, I we t to lay down on Shiragi's legs and yawned loudly. My thick fur hid the ruby necklace that he had given me. I looked up at his face and licked it again. He called me Pochi. Well, from almighty Okami I became a common dog called Pochi. Anything for Shiragi.
Eventually, we went to bed and I slept at his feet. The next morning, there was a knock on the door and I woke up. I went downstairs and growled loudly when I saw the manager walking in with another guy. When he saw me, he froze. I let my red markings appear all over my fur and my sun disk floated over my back. I snarled at him and he backed away.

"O...Okami? What are you doing here?"

The other guy ran out and I jumped for his neck. He placed his arm in the way and I closed my jaws on that arm. He screamed in pain. My markings disapeared and my sun disk vanished. Shiragi ran down the stairs and I heard him call me Pochi. The manager was begging for him to get me off him. My jaws closed harder until I heard a snap. I broke his arm. He cried liudly and then I let him go. The fur on my back was standing, my fangs were showing, I was in attack position. If that bastard fid or said anything bad to Shiragi, I would go for his neck, and this time, I wouldn't miss.

"When did you get a wolf?! This animal is dangerous! Get rid of it!"

I snarled and barked, he backed away and then ran off, telling Shiragi to take the day off. Good boy. When he left, I started wagging my tail and jumped on Shiragi to lick his face again. I could live as his dog for a while. I was a lousy lover, but I was a perfect wolf and protecter.

Last edited by Lan Mao on Mon 7 Apr - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr - 10:22

He was happy that he got Pochi now, somehow, he felt safe with pochi around him. That wolf was very cute, adorable, just loveable! When he woke up in the morning, pochi was nowhere to be found, Shiragi wanted to see his friend, so he went downstairs and saw Pochi there, attacking some bad guys that entered the house, though in the end, those guys left, the manager told him to take a day off, that was great! Shiragi was more than happy to have a day off!! He could play with pochi then! Maybe.. took him for a walk? He could do that.

Shiragi grabbed pochi and hugged him tightly, he was so happy to have this adorable wolf as his best friend. Then, shiragi walked with the wolf to the kitchen, he got some ekado in the fridge, he could cook them for a while and they could eat before going out. Shiragi pet the wolf's head and scratched his forehead gently.

,' come here cute pochi, I have a delicious treat for you! Let's see.. today we shall go for a walk, and then.. hmmm.. well, let's eat first okay?"

Shiragi cooked the ekado and fried them. Then, he served them to Pochi, he got a place filled with ekado and a bit of steamed potato. So did shiragi. He watched the wolf ate and he felt happy. He chuckled and smiled at the wolf. He did not stop caressing the wolf's back and head as they ate. Then, when shiragi saw pochi's plate was empty, he saw 'sadness' in the wolf's eyes.

,' awwww what's wrong pochi-chan? You want more ekado? All right! Anything for my best friend pochi! Here… more ekado for you!"

Shiragi ended up giving some of his ekado meat to pochi. He really loved this wolf. He then filled a bowl with water so pochi would drink up. Then, after that shiragi took his time to wash the dishes and then, he went to pochi again, scratching his belly now, giving him comfort.

,' there.. there….. my lovely cute wolf feels good right? You’re just loveable!!"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 22:05

I was more then happy to be able to eat Shiragi's cooking. I devoured it. I hadn't eaten in so long I just licked my plate clean and then Shiragi gave me more and I licked it clean as well. I washed it down with the fesh water. To make Shiragi happy, I laid down on my back and let the man scratch my belly. I felt bad for leading him on to making him believe I was simply a wolf, but at the same time, he seemed to love me as a wolf not as a man. After our meal, I scratched at the door. I was an animal, I couldn't just go to the toilet normally. Shiragi looked around, probably for something to use as a leash. I rolled my eyes, walked to the hall closet and scratched the door until he opened it. There was a color and leash combo hanging on a nail in the back of the door. I let it fall on the ground and I slipped my head in the collar. I then went to the front door again. Shiragi seemed surprised but grabbed the leash and opened the door. I walked slowly right by his side. The people we crossed all wanted to pet me. It wasn't everyday one could see and touch a pure white wolf.
I allowed some of them, shyed away from otheds and growled at however tried to hit on Shiragi. We walked to a park and Shiragi sat down. I slipped my head under his hand and laid my head on his thigh. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. An old lady passed by and I smelt snacks on her, she asked to pet me and Shiragi accepted. She pet me a lit and the found and brought the ruby necklace in sight.

"My, what a beautiful necklace to give to an animal"

I pretended to see a squirel and pulled on the leash, dragging Shiragi away from the old lady. Sadly for me, once in the woods, a big tree fell and I pushed Shiragi down, turbing into a man to protect him better. When Shiragi opened his eyes, I was holding the trunk of the tree with my back and I was lifting it up high enough for Shiragi to slip away to safety. I gave him a sad smile and trembled.

"I...told you I was always going to be...close...I'm sorry...Run Shiragi...I won't be able to hold it much longer...not eating for a week does this I guess...I'll be back...I'll be your pochi...forever."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 12:24

Shiragi was enjoying his time with his new friend, Pochi. Though he felt that.. he had known this wolf for a long time before, maybe he met with this wolf somewhere? They walked somewhere and then met some people who wanted to pet Pochi. Shiragi allowed it as long as Pochi did not mind. Though then, somehow, pochi started to act strange, he ran away to the woods and then, a big tree trunk fell on him. He turned, that.. that was lan mao??? Really?? For real?? Since the time was bad for an argument, Shiragi acted quick, he turned himself into a huge black dragon.

With huge black wings, claws, fangs, he pushed the tree trunk as if it was a delicate petal, and then, he slipped lan Mao on his huge scaly back, he brought Lan mao to some place safer. They landed on an empty area, a lake with water fall in it. Shiragi let lan mao lied down on the ground and he turned back into his man self, naked, his clothes were all torn as he turned into dragon

Not the right time really, Shiragi needed to heal lan mao now, esuna, his power esuna could cure and heal everything, anything. He used it on lan mao and his 'wolf' was healthy again. Shiragi sat on the ground, naked, the bruises was all visible, on his legs belly, chest, back, everywhere. He then jumped into Lan Mao's arms and cried.

,' you left me….you left me alone when I'm broken… why? And now you come back why? Just to see me covered in bruises? Was it?"

Why… why they just.. couldn't make it together? Why they always ended up hurting each other? Always. Always… every time… each time… why? Seeing lan mao pains him, but made shiragi happy as well. He still crying and he ended up wiping his own tears, he sat up and looked at lan mao. tears still flowing out from his eyes, wetting his cheek

," i don't want to live anymore.. lan mao-san... i don't want it... i don't want this life, i'm giving it back to you now that i found you. i don't want your house, your fame your gold, i don't need it all. i never wanted luxury. just let me die already..."

Loving was so hard, he loved lan Mao, but they just... not for each other. Shiragi could not give up on this man, so he'll just give up on living. he does not want to hurt lan mao with this love anymore. this is stupid. he cried some more, wiping his tears again.

,' know what. i can't give up on you, but i can give up on living, that way, we'll stop hurting each other."

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 8:48

"Shiragi, stop! Don't say that you gave up on living... Please...I've...always been around. I just...I'm a coward Shiragi. I am in love with you but it scared me. Though when you came out to find my weakened body, picked me up and treated me like a friend, it gave me hope. Maybe I could find the courage to love you again, to actually bring down my barriers and all my defenses. I thought I would have more time to get ready, but I didn't want you to get hurt more."

I slowly let my fingers glide along his chest and belly. I sighed when I saw all the bruises and then wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. I was still a little too thin, but I am Ookami, so there's still some strength in me. I knew he still loved me, but could he forgive me? I hugged him for a while until I looked up at his face. Slowly, almost as if I manipulated a Sakura petal, I grabbed his face and slowly pressed my lips against his. It felt like a breath of fresh air, a hot bath on a freezing day. Everything felt perfect and natural. Shiragi was stronger then me at the moment and I felt myself being pushed on the ground. I looked at Shiragi and we kissed again and again. We were both naked right now, but I didn't want to frighten Shiragi so I didn't do anything except kissing him. And holding him against me. An idea sprouted in my mind.

"Shiragi...let's start over. In a new place. With new furniture and a new relationship. I don't need anything but you. We can start over, just you and me. No more modeling or acting. Just a...normal...couple...with a normal life. What do you say? Would you like that? I won't let anyone touch you anymore. I'll be your wolf and your Lan Mao!"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 9:17

Shiragi just wanted to be loved. He loved this man he just hoped that somehow, they could stay together… without hurting each other.. it was hard for them from the very start.. but then, Lan Mao hugged him and they ended up kissing or rather, making out to each other. Shiragi felt so happy, he missed this for a long time.. he missed the man's warmth. He loved this wolf. This okami was the one who took his heart away… he wished they could start over for real..that they could live like a normal couple.. happy, normal, peaceful.

,' I will happily do that… I hope this time we could make it together… I want to be with lan Mao-san..i don't want to give up on you I can't….just thinking about it makes me in despair…"

Shiragi was crying still, weeping. He did not really know what to do, his emotions were all overflowing inside his heart, he just could not hold it anymore. He hugged lan Mao, kissing him like there's no tomorrow and just kept kissing him over and over again. He wished this moment could last.

He kissed his loved one for some time till both of them satisfied with the kiss and then, Shiragi and lan Mao rest against the grassy ground. He hugged lan mao and clung to him closely. He then thought of something that the okami might like.

,' Lan Mao-san… you know I'm good in making sushi… perhaps we could open a sushi shop? And maybe… we could sell one of these red ruby I have.. the money would be enough to buy us a small
house….just a small warm home for us….do you like it?"

Shiragi moved closer and then, he rolled over and sat on top of lan Mao's body he leaned closer and kissed him once more. then, he smiled and licked lan mao's lips slowly.

,' do you.. promise that.. this time... we will stay together? i... i don't want to feel that darkness again...."

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 9:22

Shiragi was all over me, I was happy, I was really happy, but my weak body felt some pain as he sat on me and kissed me more and more. He said he would love starting over he even mentioned opening a sushi shop and selling one of his rubys to buy the new house. I slowly and painfully sat up and kissed him gently.

"I will never leave again, you're trapped with me now. As for your jewels, keep them, I have more then enough money. A sushi restaurant seems very fun. You'll have to show me how to make some."

After we had rested, we went back to the house, just to dress up, then we left everything there and left the area. We went to a realestate agent. I told him that we needed a big house, big enough to have both restaurant and living space. He showed us a few places, but none really interested us. Until we reached an old temple. The one thing that made me love this place wasn't simply the beautiful area, covered in Sakura trees and flat stones, but at the entrance there were two statues of Ookami. It made me smile. We ended up taking the house.
After a few days, everything was bought and we finally had our home. The restaurant was still under construction, however, everything was bought. That morning, I woke up and hugged Shiragi. Sometimes he woke up in panic, but he usually calms down when I hug him. I gently kissed his lips until he woke up. We hadn't had sex since we started living together again. I didn't want to hurt or scare him. Though this time, I climbed up on him and kissed him more until he was finally awake. I smiled at him.

"Time for my sushi lesson!"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 12:13

They were going to have a new life. A life where they would love each other freely, deeply, without anyone bothering them. Shiragi was happy that he got to start over with Lan mao. And soon after, they bought a new house. Small yet cozy one and it was perfect to open restaurant here. The hose has two statues of wolf which made Lan Mao happy. Well, Shiragi liked those statues as well, they look cute and made the place looked more descent and nice.

He woke up as lan Mao kept kissing him over and over again. He loved it. He finally awake and he looked at lan Mao. It had been so long since they were doing this. Shiragi missed lan mao's warmth and touch a lot. He wrapped his arms around lan Mao's neck, pulled him closer and they made out more.

,' mmmmhhh…. Lan Mao-san I missed your warmth.. nnngghhh… I missed you.. mmmm…"

It did not take long before Shiragi's naked legs wrapped around lan mao's waist and hugged him closely as they continue making out. Then, it occurred again, the dreadful moment where Shiragi was forced to fuck strangers. He stopped kissing lan mao suddenly but then, he looked at his lover again. He spread his legs and pulled lan Mao closer to him.

,' umm.. could you…. Erase it from me? i…I don't want to… remember that again… it's… horrible… would you… embrace me? Over here? Do you still…want it? You… never touch me here ever since we met….is it… bad?"

Well.. Shiragi was dirty now of course. He was wondering if… lan Mao would erase that horrible memory of him being raped over and over again. he looked down as he let lan Mao saw his naked crotch. The marks were not lan mao's, those were other's who raped him. Somehow… Shiragi wanted those mark to be erased…but... Since Lan Mao barely touched Shiragi there, he thought that maybe, Lan Mao did not want it. and so, he looked away and he stood up as he head for the bathroom to bathe. though he gave lan mao a smile.

,' uhmm please forget what i said, i was being stupid, we can start making sushi after i bathe all right?"

He filled the tub with warm water and he just got inside it. he was nude already. he hugged his legs close to his chest and started rubbing his skin. he looked at himself, his reflection on the water... perhaps... he's just not as pretty or beautiful, maybe that's why Lan Mao never wanted to embrace him. though he quickly forget about it and he just continue cleaning himself.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun - 11:19

Shiragi said something about embracing him but then he told ms to forget about it. I got up and went in the bathroom, grabbed his arm and brought him back to our bed. I was right over him, pinning him with my body.

"Understand one thing Shiragi. I would do you right here and now, it isn't the desire that is missing. I just wanted to wait for the trauma that you lived through to subside a bit, for your wounds to heal. Everytime I look at you, I want to slam you against the nearest couch, wall, counter or bed and make you moan. But if you say you want me to cleanse you, I will with pleasure!"

I started kissing him gently, but because of his body's reaction, it became harder and more intense, our bodies danced together, his legs spread and I slowly slipped inside him. It was tight and hot, but I was gentle enough for now. I slowly moved inside him while I kissed him slowly. He moaned and I trusted inside him for a while before it became more intense and harder. His voice became louder and louder as we both climaxed over and over again

"Damn...Shiragi...good...you like this? Does it...feel like I'm...taking it all away?"

I then attacked his nipples and made him scream my name loudly. I kept going until Shiragi couldn't cum anymore. That was when I slipped out and then looked at him. I smiled. I could have kept going for hours still, I hadn't done anything for all the time we weren't together. I licked his cum and then kissed him gently.

"I love you. Now tell me, can you still show me how to make sushi? Or do I have to eat it all over you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 10:38

He thought lan mao might be disgusted on him already since he barely willing to touch Shiragi from the very start. Though his opinion and mind set was all wrong. Lan mao embraced him for hours and they made love intensely. They climaxed together a lot and Shiragi felt so full right now. He felt so happy. This was the very first time lan mao ever embraced him, every since their first meeting years ago, ever since their reunion. He felt happy tears in his eyes, and he climbed up on Lan mao, he kissed Lan Mao gently yet intensely. And he giggled. He wiped his tears away and then he walked to the kitchen, he dragged Lan Mao there too.

,' that.. was the first time you ever embraced me….. I… never thought that… being embraced by the one you love would feel that good….ummm… thank you…"

He was still naked, and he could feel Lan Mao's semen was flowing out from his rectal as he moved around to cook. Shiragi felt the intense gaze from lan Mao, but he continued cooking the sushi till it's all done, it did not take long though.

Shiragi put the sushi on a plate and then he grabbed onto Lan Mao. He sat on the dining table as he wrapped his arms and legs around lan mao's body and he put one sushi bite in his mouth, then he fed it orally to lan Mao. He kissed him and smiled.

,' was it good? Should I feed you again, lan mao-san? "

Shiragi ate some as he share the bite with lan mao. They ate till everything was done and finished. Then, Shiragi was kissing Lan Mao again after their last bite of sushi. He ended up making out to Lan mao as he hugged him tightly , closely. He rubbed their bodies together and kept the intense kissing. Shiragi licked lan Mao's earlobe and he whispered to his lover.

,' Lan Mao-san.. mark me… claw me…. Anywhere you wish… I want your mark all over me….perhaps after that.. it's my turn to mark you.."

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 12:13

Shiragi was so adorable when he felt my stare on him as he made sushi. I wasn't really learning this way, he was making the food as I looked at his naked body. When he fed me, it was arousing as well. I was so happy that Shiragi smiled and claimed that being embraced with a man he loves feels good. I smirked at him and we kissed more. There was no more food, now we were just making out to eachother. He then wanted me to mark him, and then, maybe he could mark me. I smirked and lifted him up, laying him on the couch. I spread his legs and easily slipped inside him again. Hearing him moan was what I missed most. I trusted inside him again and again. We climaxed together more then I thought it would be possible for two men to cum in one day. I marked him everywhere my lips could go and even bit him in his neck, making him cum again. I kissed him hard and then smiled at him.

"I'm afraid that I'm a terrible student. I couldn't stop staring at your ass while you were making sushi. You'll have to teach me again and hope that this time, I'm a good boy"

I slipped out of him and smiled more. I kept missing him. And then lifted him up and brought him to the bathroom. I filled the tub and we both went in. The water felt nice. I looked at my lover and his body was covered in hickeys. I'm sure he was happy about that. I leaned closer to him and kept kissing him gently, my tongue pushing in his mouth and making him moan. He was so cute.

"Are you happy about all the markings? Do you want more? You can mark me as well if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 9:30

Apparently, Lan Mao was such a terrible student. When Shiragi was cooking and showing him how to cook, he just stared at those twin buns and got horny. It did not take long for lan mao to take Shiragi again. It made him happy to know that Lan Mao loved to make love to him. Shiragi used to think that he was disgusting, perhaps he was wrong then.

When his loved one asked him if he was happy over the marks, Shiragi smiled and kissed Lan Mao softly, he was more than happy. Though since they made love intensely for two rounds, Shiragi was a bit tired now. Perhaps they could cuddle more?

,' I'd love to mark you but.. I felt a bit tired.. you're so.. wild… I love that.. perhaps…we could cuddle?"

He smiled and led Lan Mao to the back yard garden. It was small but it was cozy. They rested their back on the smooth grassy ground and then Shiragi hugged his beloved. He cuddled with lan mao as he looked up to the sky. It was in red and orange now. It's so pretty.

,' i… really enjoy this moment… I'm so happy… Thank you lan mao-san....maybe.. i can teach you about sushi tonight?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first meeting...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2