Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the first meeting...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

the first meeting... Empty
PostSubject: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jan - 10:32

It was good to get out once in a while and enjoy the view of other place. This time, Shiragi chose the common washroom. The washroom was very huge and of course, all of the people in the house could come, yokai, humans, everyone. Though he was not here to bathe, he was here to give something to someone. Or more like to pass something to someone. So, he came here, wearing his usual clothes, black shirt which was left unbuttoned in the front, dark colored pants, and golden belt around his waist. Not to forget, the golden necklace with ruby stone on them, hanging on his neck.

He walked inside, and he was a bit surprised to see that the washroom, was empty, nobody inside, this was very rare. It usually filled with lots of people. He walked slowly, turned around to see the whole area, it was really empty. He kept walking and then, when he was in the center of the washroom, he saw someone, sitting alone there, a man. He looked rather lonely, or… maybe.. slightly gloomy. The guy was about the same height and size as himself. Slim, with slight of muscles. Though Shiragi was only looking from afar. He did not see the guy's face. He was guessing, was this person the one who he need to give the secret gift to? What if he was wrong? Shiragi hesitated to give it. He took off his clothes first. He got naked, but he let the ruby necklace stay on his neck. He stepped inside the water, and he knew that the man noticed him. But still. he did not move an inch. So, Shiragi dared himself. He swam slowly towards where the guy was sitting at. He stayed inside the water though.

He was now right behind the man who was comfortably sitting on the recliner. He kept a straight gaze of his dark eyes. And he leaned against the pool. He did not reveal his face to the guy. He was facing front, so his back met the man's in this position.

,' I hope I don't disturb your peace. Are you waiting for someone? Or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 8:13

Why would I bother to go outside today? It was cold and white outside. The eternal white blanket of snow covored every color my eyes could normally see. With disgust in my heart, I simply decided to go to the common washroom. That's right, I was open for 'buisness'. Not the type you expect from me. Not the one I am renown for, this job was bestowed on me by my own mother. She had me raped by men during my youth, to have me covered in crimson, to punish me for looking more like my father. Today, anyone who would bring me a single red rose, it meant they wanted to sleep with me. Everyone around the house knew this.
I sat on a recliner and waited. There was always someone, but today it was quite peaceful. I even dared myself to fall asleep. It didn't matter if anyone saw me naked. I had posed in such positions for magazines before. I woke up when my senses picked up a movement in the heavy warm air. I saw a man with a package slowly making his way to me. I saw red. He wore a red necklace. How beautiful. Crimson is really such a beautiful color. He came all the way to me and I smirked. Either he had a red rose in that package, either he was mistaking the place where he should get naked. He stopped next to me, hidding his face from me as he asked me if I was expecting anyone or anything. I stood up and slowly sat back down next to him, my legs in the water. I took the package from his hands and opened it. As expected. A single crimson rose. I sighed and took it out of the small box.

"Do you know what it means to bring me a red rose? I believe that someone might be making fun of you. To bring me a red rose means that you want to sleep with me. Since you didn't seem to know of this, I'm expected someone is trying to give you the message to relax. Now comes the issue that you did bring me this beautiful crimson rose..."

I slipped myself in the water and swam in front of him so he could see me. I got close enough to have our bodies gently rub against eachother, the water making them both slick enough yet not hidding the heat we gave off. My eyes liguered shortly over his ruby necklace. I smiled and looked up to his eyes. One of my hands slowly glided over his strong and tight muscles and I saw him blush lightly. I got my face cliser to his, our lips almost touching.

"So...how do you want it, Handsome? I bend over and let you have your way...or you bend over?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 9:06

He was silently soaking in the water as he spoke to the guy. He did not see him, but the guy, he could see Shiragi at least saw his back. The guy opened the box and then, Shiragi heard what he said, the package was a red rose and the guy said to give him red rose, means to sleep with him. How's Shiragi to know that now?

He was even more surprised when the guy, who he did not know the name, came closer to the water naked and made their bodies rubbed each other. It made Shiragi got flustered but he did not like what the guy said. Those words clearly implies that in this man's eyes, Shiragi was a male whore who was sent to him to be fucked or the other way. It got worse when the guy's face got closer and they almost…almost kissed. But then, Shiragi got to his senses and he pushed the guy away from him.

,' that…. I don’t' know what the package was , and if you saw me as a male whore because of a single red rose, you are wrong."

Shiragi was still in the water, he did not know what was wrong with this man, what made him think that red rose meant he wanted to sleep with him? What made this guy thought that Shiragi was a male whore? Was it because of the red rose? Just that? That simple red rose set such mind set in this guy's head? What if.. other people gave him red rose? Would he slept with them as well? Based on how he acted, he would most likely did it. Shiragi, gave the guy a steady gaze, he was done of his flustered face.

,' I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'm curious.… if it's not me who accidentally gave the red rose, would you still fuck them as well? Did you see me as a male whore just because a stupid red rose?"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 9:52

Just when I was about to seal the deal, the guy pushes me away. I swam in place. Nobody had ever pushed me away before. He then started spewing nonsense of me taking him for a male whore. How ridiculous! I swam to the side of the pool and pulled myself until I sat on the side of it. I crossed my leg and leaned back a bit. I looked down on him from my seat. I showed him the red rose.

"Calm your temper, muscle brain! How slow can you be? This rose is a payment. You give it to me, I give you what you want. Get it? Insted of money, I take red roses. I'm the whore here, moron! Geez..."

He even wondered if I would sleep with anyone that gave me a red rose. Well I already answered that. I sighed and looked up at the celling. I thought of his body structure, he was just a bit bigger then me. He was a pretty decent looking guy, very handsome.

"For me, it doesn't matter who brings me the rose. I will sleep with the person who gives it to me. It was in your hands last, so I was going to sleep with you. I love red. It's beautiful in my eyes. White...is ugly...Can't you cover me in crimson? Make me bleed or simply cover me with rose petals until there is no more white?"

I looked at him again. I spotted him looking at my thighs. All men had certain buttons that triggers them. One just had to find the right one. Mine was the color red. Offer me something red and I will offer myself to you. I changed my legs to cross them on the other side. I did it slowly, letting him enjoy my pale skin and long legs. His eyes were telling me that he wanted them around his waist. Though he had such a temper! I smirked. What an easy guy to read. My eyes went to his red necklace. So beautiful. For a gift like that one, I would become his exclussively.

"So now that you know the deal, you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 10:24

The most strange guy he ever met. He did not need money and he took red roses as payment for his body? He said that Shiragi was the muscle guy, maybe this guy did not see that Shiragi and him were about the same size!! They could exchange clothes if they wanted too!! Shiragi starred at the guy, clearly this guy liked to seduce him, the good thing was, Shiragi liked being dominated more than become the dominating one. Even though he was okay with both, he preferred the first option if he could choose. Though as they looked at one another, Shiragi noticed that the guy had been starring at his red ruby necklace. Did he wanted this necklace?

Though before Shiragi said anything, a white snake came out from his long wavy hair. It was his pet but it seemed to surprise the guy before him. Shiragi smiled and took the small white snake. He kissed the snake's tiny nose and smiled. He pet the snake's head and then let the little animal wrapped itself around his neck. He turned his attention to the 'all shocked' man

,' first… I only touch what my master ordered me to and two, don't you ever say white is ugly!!! It's pretty!! Look!! My snake is white and he is my favorite! As for your odd interest of red…..maybe you could buy yourself a bouquet of red flowers and then bathe in them.'

Judging from how this guy looked at Shiragi, he was practically telling him to be the one buying those red roses. With a sigh, Shiragi called a flower store, he ordered three bouquets of red roses. It no time, those roses were delivered to him, then, he gave them to the guy. Done, he was now covered in red, what a childish wish. Then, Shiragi's phone rang and it was his master. Asking him to return to the castle fast, with the white haired guy that he was currently with. Shiragi, did not know that his master knew this guy, he did not even know that his master wanted to purchase this man. Well.. he was nothing but a servant, he would do what he was asked to. He hung up, and sighed.

,' hhh…. All right.. apparently… my aster wanted you. He said he would give you more red roses. I insist that you must come with me to the castle, now."

Shiragi, simply dressed up and he also waited the white guy to get all dressed up as well. They both went inside a big limo which belonged to Shiragi's master, and they headed to the castle. When they arrived, the master greeted them. The master, was a young man. Young rich guy. He wrapped his arms around Shiragi and the new guy, he led them to a big room. Then, he opened the door. It was a huge bed, covered in crimson red, the floor was in red ruby color, the walls, were covered with red rose wall paper. Everything was in red roses. The master, ordered Shiragi to prepare everything.

,' now.. shiragi-chan… go, and bring us some red wine… three of us shall have fun together. As for you new guy.. what's your name?"

Shiragi simply left to bring red wine. And then, he returned to the room. His master, ordered him to get all naked and he did as told to. The master called him close and ordered shiragi to cuddle with the new guy. The master would like to watch that in live.

,' now.. shiragi.. show this new guy how to please me would you?
"

,' yes…. My Lord.."

Shiragi, who was nothing but a concubine to this young master, simply lied on the bed, and he wrapped his arms around the new guy's neck. He licked his lips and then kissed him slowly. He rubbed their bodies against one another and a bit harder, Shiragi ended up lying down on the bed, while the new guy was on top of him. He wrapped his slim tight legs around the guy's waist and continue kissing him. The master was pleased, he smiled, but he wanted to see more.

,' now.. new guy.. why don't you take advantage of Shiragi? He likes bondage and being tied up.. whip also worked for him… why don’t you try out those things? Let me see then."

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 10:49

A snake? A white snake? The guy liked white? What was wrong with him? White was the absence of color, the absence of emotions! Red was vibrant, the color of love. That snake...it just made me remember how much I hated white. Before I could indulge in my three new red rose bouquets, the man said that his Master wanted to see me. Now who was this guy? I don't remember being purchased by any Master. Though I was a curious little wolf so I followed the guy. I dressed up with my fur and walked with him to a limo. The trip was silent as we made our way there.
The Master greeted us and I kept a serious face. He brought us to a room covered in crimson. Even though the color was nice, it was cold to me. The rose petals were old-ish and the quality sucked in my opinion. The guy, Shiragi was ordered to bring red wine. This Master guy was laying the red on thick. I still didn't accept the deal he was offering me.
Apparently, this guy wanted to see me and Shiragi sleep together. I wasn't going to give him my real name. I slowly took my clothes off and climbed over Shiragi.

"You may call me Aertemis."

I locked my cold blue eyes in Shiragi's eyes. I was not happy about this. He rejected my seduction earlier, yet now, just because of gis perverted master, he'd spread his legs for me? The lord then said that Shiragi liked bondage and stuff like that. Really? He didn't look the type. I stood back up and grabbed a dagger from the table. Good. I came back and licked it. I didn't cut him, I cut myself along my chest. From my left should to my right hip. I waited for the blood to drip out.

"Lick. Let crimson warm you body. As for you, young lord, pay in mind that I am not doing this for you. I am simply accepting Shiragi-San's payment of earlier. Enjoy yourself Shiragi. For the time being, I am yours."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan - 11:08

Shiragi belonged to his master, the one who purchased him and gave him a place to live in. so, naturally, he would do anything the master asked him to do. Though this dude, named aertemis, did not seem to be happy over all the red he got from this master, well.. that was not Shiragi's problem. He was a mere servant who did as he was told that was it.

The guy, Aertemis, cut his own skin and told Shiragi to lick the blood. He did not say no. Shiragi liked white, this guy was practically covered in white, white hair, white skin, white fur, all white. Just like his white snake, pretty. Shiragi leaned closer to the guy, he pressed his lips against the wound and licked the blood all over. He licked it all the way from hips to the shoulder, and he sucked the skin as well. He heard the guy moaned and he smiled. Shiragi, Wrapped his arms around the guy's neck, and he slowly, bit the guy's neck. He bit it lightly, and sucked on it as well. He moaned as well and he continued to lick the guy's face as well.

,' mmmmmhh.. And for now.. Aertemis-san.. I'm yours…"

They kept on cuddling and cuddling, till the master told Shiragi to continue further, so he did. He pushed Aertemis to the bed, and then, he placed himself between Aertemis' thigh. He kissed the guy's dick, and slowly, very slowly, he licked the length of it. He played with the shaft and the balls as well. He moaned and kissed the long erect dick over and over again. Of course, Shiragi was well trained in this, he often did this for his master when he was asked to. He then felt the master caressing his butt and slipped a finger inside his rectal. Shiragi moaned and he trembled.

He took Aertemis' cock into his mouth and then started to suck on it. His master in the other hand, started to shove more fingers inside Shiragi's rectal and moved it around inside, making Shiragi moaned and moaned more. After some time, Shiragi drank the guy's semen and then, his master ordered him to make love to the guy. He said

,' well done… sweet Shiragi… now… let him embrace you…"

Shiragi, simply kissed the guy and let him drank some of that cum from that kiss. He then rubbed his rectal against the guy's erection. He kissed Aertemis again slowly. To arouse hi even more.

,' want it? Aertemis-san? Guess in the end you have it your way.."

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan - 8:57

As expected, Shiragi did as he was told and started sucking and licking the bloody wound. I didn't know why, but his touch excited me more then usual, though the fact that he was doing this on an order from his master was kind of a turn off for me. I liked it when men desired me, not when they are ordered to desire me.
Although I enjoyed what we were doing at the moment, his Master ordered him to go further. I was pushed on mybbed and not long after, Shiragi was between my thighs, sucking on me. I moaned. He was good. Then again, the thought of him only acting on orders from the pervert molesting him really bothered me. When I climaxed in his mouth, the master just ordered him to let me embrace him. Shiragi obeyed of course. It was seriously starting to piss me off. Why didn't he even react to my seduction earlier and now he was about to make me enter him? Shiragi said something ironic and I sighed lightly.

"No Shiragi, I'm not having it my way. HE's having his way. If this was my way, we'd do this nice and slow and I'd probably have you in my ass instead. And we wouldn't have a young pervert looking at us either."

The young master smiled and moved closer to my side. He pushed Shiragi down on my shaft and I cringed. He was tight, though his face was arousing. The master then took my hands and tied them up to the steal frame of the bed. I glared at him. Now what was this for? He was getting his little show already, there was no need to tie me up! He then leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"You are mine now."

He backed away, telling Shiragi to keep going until I couldn't climax anymore, but Shiragi might climax before me if I looked at his excited face.

"Your bloodline goes up pretty far. Your descendants were known as Amaterasu, the hell hound, the ghost hound, Ookami. You are known as Aertemis, but I know you. I studied you, Lan Mao. Shiragi, make sure he doesn't escape this place. He is your playmate now."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan - 10:05

He was doing everything his master asked him to do, this was what Shiragi was, he stayed here because of the debt he must pay to his young master. Even though he was going to run away, he could not do it himself. He did everything the master told him to, and then, the master ordered him to make love to Aertemis till he couldn't cum anymore, the master then left since he got some business to do. At that time, Shiragi only made love once to this man, Aertemis. He let both of them climaxed once and then, he released Aertemis from the chains.

,' Aertemis-san… I'm sorry… but… I don't want you to ended up like me… please.. go.. run away from here.. I will show you the way. Come with me."

Shiragi, got all dressed up and then, he pushed one stone in the center of the wall. It triggered a secret door opened, behind it, a path. Secret path that his lord did not even know about. Shiragi stayed here for one reason, that was to repay the young master's kindness in taking care of him and raised him well. He would ended up dead in the street if it's not because of the young master's family.

Shiragi took Aertemis' hands and led him to the passages. But of course, he locked the door tightly behind him as he kept on walking with Aertemis. Then, as they reached the other side of the door, Shiragi opened it, it was a river bank. Around it, was forest, wild forest. This was very far from the castle already, his lord would never catch Aertemis this way. Before going back, Shiragi cut one chain from his necklace, then, he gave it to Aertemis. With the ruby stone on it.

,' here… I know you like this ruby stone a lot, you've been starring at it since we first met, keep it. I have to go now, you be safe, and forget about this place…"
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jan - 21:35

This time, Shiragi didn't listen to his Master's orders. He dettached me and brought me in a secret passage where he brought me to freedom. He gave me a piece of his ruby necklace. I gently touched his cheek before getting out. Though I didn't go very far. A heavy net fell on me and hoofs appeared next to me. I looked up and saw the Master sitting on his horse smiling down on me.

"Shiragi, didn't I tell you to keep our treasured guest entertained? I'll have to punish you later, for now, I have to bring my newest toy back home. Guards!"

I was grabbed and thrown in a cage while still in the net. I was very angry. I kept calm though. Shiragi was thrown in the cage with me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him. Through the net, I licked Shiragi's neck. He gave me something precious. I will give him something as well. Though not now. We were both brought back to the mansion and brought us to another room. I was pulled out of the cage and net and cuffed to a wall.

"Since you seem to like him so much, Shiragi, take a weapon and torture him until he break and becomes mine. I want this Ookami to be my pet."[/b

He then gave Shiragi the same dagger I had used for myself earlier. Seeing Shiragi hesitate, he force him to slash my chest. I moaned in pain and closed my eyes. The torture lasted for hours during which Shiragi eyes were asking for forgiveness while mine remained cold as I glared at his young master. My hand was closed tightly over the piece of Shiragi's necklace. When the master was bored, he ordered Shiragi to take care of me for now. I was unchained and just  limply fell to the ground and moaned in pain. My white hair was covered in blood and my skin as well. Shiragi and I were alone now.

"Shiragi...I'm not mad at you..."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 9:21

He thought he could help the young man, he thought he could set Aertemis free from his master's grasp. It was not his fate to ended up like Shiragi, he had done nothing wrong, unlike Shiragi who owed his life to the master's family. The two were in different situation right now. Everything was scattered when his master watched the two from up above ground. They were both caught and thrown into a cage. In the end, they were brought back to the castle. Shiragi and Aertemis ended up in the dungeon and he was forced to torture Aertemis

When the master left and Shiragi was alone with Aertemis, he immediately undo all the chains and ropes, he hugged the man in his arms and cried. He just let out his esuna power, a blue light covering the guy's body, it disinfect and healed the wounds, all of the wounds, also the pain. Everything. Aertemis would be as healthy as horse again. Shiragi couldn't forgive himself for this, he… never hurt anyone like this…

,' A.. Aertemis…san.. i.. I'm so sorry… I'm sorry… it thought I could set you free…."

Shiragi was crying, he did not want to hurt this man, this… man he was innocent, he did not deserve such pain. If someone must be punished, then it is Shiragi, not Aertemis. He was the one who disobey the orders. But if it's like this, his master wanted to hurt this man, then Shiragi could not stay put, he would act.

,' Aertemis-san… we….must get going… i.. will set you free from here no matter what! You…. You don't deserve this you're innocent man! I'm so sorry… I hurt you Aertemis-san.. "

Shiragi wiped his own tears and he just hugged Aertemis in his arms. He knew that his master would be gone for a while and now.. they needed a new plan to escape, at least to save this innocent Aertemis from this evil castle.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 10:03

When I was in Shiragi's arms, my pain just vanished. He must be using some sort of power then. He swore to get me out of here, my mind was already looking for ways out. There was only one, the steel barred door locking us in this blood stained room. I slipped out of Shiragi's arms and smiled at him. He hadn't hurt me as much as that bastard master of his had sullied my pride. The bastard may know about my bloodline, but he didn't do his research correctly if he thought this place could contain me.
I took my bloody clothes off and ket myself fall foward, on all fours, like a beast. Slowly, my bones started cracking and my body shape became twisted and frightning, though the horror was soon covered by thick white fur with red markings all over it. Fangs took my simple teeth's place and sharp claws grew in the stead of my nails. Last but not least, a long fluffy white tail. I growled loudly, making my voice echoe all over the dungeon. They will learn that Okam can not be imprisonned. I am just as stubborn as the first Okami. I leaped foward and locked my jaws around of bar of the door. There, I used fire to make it heat up very quickly, then I jumped back and used my blizzard. I did that at least seven times on the whole door until I saw a big enough crack. I ran and slammed my body against it. Not enough. I did it again and again until the door finally gave in and broke into pieces. My shoulder was bloody, but I didn't care. I turned my eyes towards Shiragi. My voice, much deeper and more beastial sounded and echoed as I spoke to him.

"Lets go. I have one or two things to tell your master."

I waited for Shiragi to be next to me before making my sundisk appear on my back, his gift embeded in the center of it. I started walking, I was a huge wolf, my shoulder was as high as Shiragi's shoulder. One can imagine that the words I will tell the young master will not allow him to talk back to me. My jaws would find his throat. But what about Shiragi? Would he stop me? I stopped and sat down facing him

"Shiragi, will you let me absol you of your debt towards this bastard? You've tortured me under his orders, will you follow me and let me have my revenge? Be with me instead, I won't treat you like a bacteria the way he treats you."

I leaned my head foward and placed it on his chest. My offer was more the generous. His freedom to the price of letting me kill the bastard that tortured and imprisonned me. I wanted his death, I will not rest until I tasted his blood and heard him scream in terror. My eyes were definatly yearning for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 11:19

He was starring at Aertemis who turned into a gigantic wolf, white wolf, white.. pure white. Shiragi fell in love with that!!! He was looking in awe and he was feeling like.. cuddling this white fluffy wolf all the time. He was white, big, fluffy that was just so adorable! But then, before Shiragi could sink further to his day dream, Aertemis broke the wall and the prison as well, they got out and they went to the master's room, Shiragi, nodded to Aertemis and he simply accepted the offer, he thought that he paid enough to this family. This was his time to be free. He let Aertemis cut off the master's head and kill everyone. They walked out from the castle and then, they rested when they got pretty far from it. They were now on the other side of the mountain now. It was miles away from the castle which was burned down and destroyed.

Shiragi, took his time to check on Aertemis, he was bleeding again now. He simply used his healing esuna again and closed all wounds, made all the pain gone away. Then, he grabbed Aertemis' fury face and hugged him tightly against his chest. Shiragi's white snake appeared, he seemed to like this white wolf, so he crawled to the wolf's fur. And hissed softly, he stayed there, on the wolf's shoulder.

,' guess my snake liked you too aertemis-san, are you feeling better now? Is it still hurt?"

Shiragi kissed the wolf's forehead and smiled, he liked white, and this wolf, was an exceptional art for him. He cuddled and brushed his face against the wolf's silky fur. So smooth, white.. so pretty, simply adorable.

,' you know Aertemis-san… you're so adorable like this.. white wolf.. so cute… awww… you're really cute.. look at your fluffy cheek hmmm… kawaiii.."

Shiragi was losing it, he loved white, and this fluffy wolf was just.. too much for him. He cuddled and hugged Aertemis tightly, he even snuggled his face and rubbed it more against the wolf's fury face. He laughed lightly, then sighed in comfort. He smiled as he kept on squeezing this big fluffy wolf in his arms. Seriously, he could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 12:26

Shiragi accepted. Good, he wouldn't get in my way then. I killed everyone in sight as I made my way up to the bastard's room. He was getting busy with some ugly female. When he saw me, at first it was like stars in his eyes, they slowly turned to flames of fear as I walked closer, my head low, ready to rip him appart. He ordered Shiragi to stop me, but Shiragi didn't move. I was going to completely free him now. I only wished that the screams of agony would have lasted longer, but the bastard died too easily.
After that, we left as I set fire to the castle. We made it all the way to the other side of the mountain, there, we rested. Though Shiragi seemed to want to touch my furry body all over, he touched my head, pet it and kissed it. He then started going off saying I was cute and stuff. Even his snake seemed to like me. I didn't see why. I was white. But well, whatever makes him happy. If he liked me better in this form then I would make him happy. Using my nose, I pushed him down on his back and snuggled my head against him more, then licked his chest. I was big after all, so I was really powerful. My parents told me that I was one of the biggest Okamis in history. I licked his face and then laid down over him. I was heavy, but he could handle it. I sighed.

"Now that you're free, what will you do? Will youxstay with me or do you...want to leave and live your life now? And...you can call me Lan Mao if you want. Aertemis is my stage name. Call me however you want for all I care."

I was hoping that he stayed. He gave me a ruby, I wanted to stay with him. This was much better then a rose. This jewel would be forever crimson and will not welt away. I slowly turned back into a man's body, his ruby safely in a bracelet on my arm and my fur creating clothes for me. I panted lightly and let my head rest on his chest. It was still a bit painful for me to transform. I was still young after all.

"I...I'd like it if you stayed...with me..."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 13:05

He was too much into the fur and all, he liked this wolf. He was a huge fur ball, silky and smooth, and warm. Shiragi could hug this big wolf forever in his arms. Though of course, the wolf needed to turn back into his human form. The guy, wanted Shiragi to call him Lan mao rather than Aertemis, well, then he should do that. Shiragi hugged the guy and he smiled at him. His snake was around lan mao's neck now.

,' I don't mind….i could stay with you.. though.. is it all right? i.. have nothing but myself…"

What Shiragi meant was, he did not have a job, money, clothes, or anything with him. Only himself, and his snake. If he was to stay with this man, then…. Either they needed to work to buy a house, or this guy already got one so shiragi just need to work for food? He had been staying with his master all this time he did not have other job other than what his master ordered him to do, this.. could be new then.

,' umm.. Lan mao-san.. do you.. have a home? Or.. should we… get to work and buy one? Build one? Coz… well.. as you can see I have no job… no money…."

Shiragi felt thirsty and sweaty now, eh then spotted a lake near them, it was not so far. He smiled, he proposed a bath with lan mao and then, he dragged the guy with him so they could take bath together. When they arrived, Shiragi got naked and he grabbed Lan mao with him, when they were both naked, Shiragi gently caressed lan mao's face, he smiled. He then hugged the guy around the neck.

,' you like this? Want to scrub my back?"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan - 13:49

I was happy to hear that he wanted to stay with me. He then started asking me if I had a home, about working and more stuff like that. I stopped him as we walked towards the lake. I waited until after my body was in the water before answering him.

"Don't worry so much Shiragi. I have a home, I have a job, actually two of them. You don't have to worry about getting a job or anything, I have my family's fortune too, I only work cause I'm bored. So after this, lets go home."

And that's what we did. We washed a bit and then I led him to my home. It was a three story building. The outside looked normal but once we stepped inside, the luxury was everywhere. They were actually things passed down from generations of Okamis. I took my shoes off and walked barefoot on the thick fur carpet, I invited Shiragi to follow me. I showed him the first floor as being the livingroom, kitchen, diningroom, small bathroom, office and small library. Then I brought him up to the second floor where two guest bedrooms, a smaller office and a multimedia room was. Then I brought him up to my room. The bed was huge of course. I had the master bathroom next to the big room. Three of the four walls were actually windows. I smiled at Shiragi's awed expression and then pushed him on my bed. I crawled up on him and laid down my head on his chest.

"You can sleep here with me if you want. There's enough clothes in my closet for both of us. You can use anything in every room of this house. For now though I'm hungry. But too lazy to make food...Should we order in?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 9:36

The guy, Lan Mao, said that he got a home and two jobs . for real? So he was not a poor man then. Good thing he did not ended up in that castle as a slave. They washed a bit and then, they walked to a three story building. It was normal from the outside, simple yet in modern style. Looked cozy all over. Shiragi got a feeling that he would like this place. Then, they went inside, Shiragi was surprised. This place was… luxury…completely covered in luxury. A place that he would never dream to live in.

Then, as Shiragi was stunned with the luxury of the room, he was pushed down to the bed by Lan mao. He giggled and hugged the guy in his arms. Of course, there would be tons of clothes on the closet and they would fit Shiragi just fine. Since both of them has similar body size and build. It was no problem. Then, Shiragi though that since they were living together, he could cook for lan mao. Rather than order outside, homemade food was more healthy right? He looked at lan mao and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled.

,' hmmm.. no. I don't think so. I will cook for you my cute wolf.. and.. I bet you will like it better!"

Shiragi rolled over and he tickle lan mao a bit on the waist before he ran off to the kitchen. He chuckled lightly as he saw Lan mao's reaction. So cute indeed. Then, he arrived at the kitchen. He then took some fish, tofu, and some potatoes. He fried the fish after applying lemon water all over it to reduce the smell. Then, when he was done frying the fish, he made miso soup with the tofu and nori. The warm soup was done, and the last thing, was mesh potatoes. He did it well in making the potato. Now.. they have simple food yet tasty as well. He got everything ready and saw lan Mao came to the kitchen.

,' hey there, come.. let's eat.. I hope you like fish and soup!"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 7:50

It took me by surprise when Shiragi kissed me and said that he was going to cook for me. I smirked and let him leave my toom. I then went in my wardrobe and grabbed some clean clothes. Very short shorts and an open shirt. I then went down to the kitchen and watched Shiragi cook. It smelt good. He brought it to the table and told me what it was. I breathed in the scent. It smelt real good. I ate it with pleasure. I finished my plate and my soup quickly. I got back up and washed my dishes. I came back to Shiragi, waited for him to be done eating, then pulled his chair further from the table and sat on him facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his lips softly.

"That was delicious. What do you want to do now? Go out? Stay in and watch a movie? Lets do that, lets watch a movie together."

I got up, grabbed his hand and dragged him to my living room. I pushed him on the big fluffy couch and then went and opened the wall the reveal my movies. I had every type of movie out there. I just grabbed one and looked at the cover. The lady in black. A horror movie. Why not? I slipped the disk in the dvd player and then closed the lights before sitting down next to Shiragi. I grabbed his arm and cuddle it close to me. I pulled my leopard print polar fleece blanket over us and then slipped my hand under his shirt to feel his skin. Nothing perverted there, just cuddling with him. The previews ended and then I pressed play. I had a seventy inch flat screen tv, perfect to watch movies.
Shiragi seemed to drown in that movie fast. Maybe he liked the story, maybe he was to afraid to look away, either way, I could slip lower without him noticing me. He only jumped lightly when my tongue glided over his shaft making it become hard. He moaned and lifted the blanket. I just gave him a smirk and sucked on his dick again. Slowly, making him feel the most pleasure I could give him. I also told him to keep watching the movie while I had my fun. After half an hour of slowly building up the pleasure, he came in my mouth. I looked up at his flustered face and smiled.

"What do you think of this movie? Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 7:33

He was done cooking and so, they ate together. Shiragi was relieved when he found out that lan mao liked the food. Well, it was simple food that he made, it was good thing that lan mao liked that. Then, after they ate, lan mao decided to watch movie. He got a huge Tv and then, they watched the movie, it was horror movie. Shiragi was too afraid to look away, he only flinched little when he felt lan mao molesting his private area. Then, after half an hour, Shiragi couldn't helpt it but to climax in lan mao's mouth. That was so… embarrassing.. they just know each other and they were doing this.. naturally.. this.. felt so.. different from the one he did under his master's order.

He could not concentrate in the movie since lan mao was molesting him down there, and now, he wanted more. He wanted to be molested even more now. He grabbed lan mao, made him sat on the couch and then, Shiragi lied down on the couch. He pulled lan mao close to him and gave him a deep stare, his face was all red.

,' baka…you… how could you ask me that you silly….mmmhhhh…"

Shiragi was feeling hot now. His whole body felt hot. Thanks to lan mao's touch. He was yearning for more now. He hugged Lan mao's neck and wrapped his naked legs around the guy's waist. Shiragi was wet down there, all wet. He then made out to lan mao hard and he moaned more. He slipped his tongue inside and gave the guy French kiss, a wild and intense one. Then, when he was all flustered and wet even worse, he whispered to lan mao's ears.

,' come… hold me… lan Mao san… hold me hard…. I want you now…"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 9:07

I had to be top again? Too bad, I was starting to get horny as well. I wanted his thick dick inside me, that was one of the reasons why I sucked on it, making it wet and slippery. I sighed and smirked. I guess I should give him what he wants. I knelt up and slowly took my shorts off, in front of him, with a seductive gaze. I let him look at my hard on and smirked.
I leaned back down between his legs and slowly pushed my dick inside him. Tight, hot, wet. He felt nice. I gasped as he moaned. I started moving slowly inside him. Just exploring at first, looking for those spots that make him lose his mind. I found one and smirked. I attacked that place over and over again. Shiragi moaned loudly and I started stroking his dick at the same time. Surprinsingly, he climaxed soon after we began. Maybe his old Master was really bad a this? I smirked and licked the semen off my hand.

"Delicious. Do you want more? Or maybe you want to go inside me? See how it feels?"

I had a feeling that it would be the opposite. I was to be top for a long time now. I was usually a bottom, too bad. Guess I was going to have to take care of my ass by myself from now on. After all, I am the one who asked Shiragi to come live with me. I leaned closer and kissed his lips as the movie kept going. I guess at some point one of us started moving since Shiragi moaned and I felt my dick moving inside him again.

"You seem to like this a lot. If you want more, move more!"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 9:47

Lan mao was a bit disappointed that he needed to act as the top again. Well, it seemed that both of them liked to be stabbed form behind though at first, lan mao ended up stabbed his cock into Shiragi's rectal. He moaned and shivered, he moved more and squeezed lan mao's cock harder and harder. He moved his butt and took lan mao's dick deeper into his rectal and after about two hours of pleasurable sex, they came. Shiragi smiled and then he slipped lan mao's cock out from his rectal.

,' all right.. you obviously became…less… willing as bottom well… shall I be top then? I know you like it better that way… I don't mind.."

Shiragi then licked Laon mao's rectal, it was wet already. That's good. He then spread the guy's legs, and then, he slowly pushed his erection inside lan mao's rectal, it was so tight. It felt good. So that's why his master liked to fuck him from behind, it felt this good. Shirami moaned as he felt Lan Mao's rectal

,' nnnnhhhh.. Lan mao san…. It's so tight… no wonder… people like to… nnnhh.. fuck my ass…does it feel good to you? Better this way?"

Shiragi knew how to do this. He turned lan mao into all fours and then, he spread the guy's butt. He slipped one finger into that tight rectal and then he stretched it a little more. He felt lan mao tightened his rectal around his cock and finger. That's good.

,' mmmhh!! You.. mmhh.. so tight…. Aaahhh… lan mao san you're squeezing me so hard!! Nnnhhh…"

Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 9:32

To my surprise, Shiragi seemed to understand my dilema. He made me slip out of him and placed me on all fours, I first felt his tongue licking me and I moaned lightly as I shivered. Such attention to details. This was cute. He then finally slipped his dick inside me. I moaned loudly and let the top half of my body fall foward while my butt stayed up high. Shiragi seemed surprised to know how good it felt. He kept moving inside me and I moved my own hips to take him in deeper. He even slipped in a finger and I tightened around him. He kept asking questions, but he should know that it was difficult to talk normally when someone was up in someone else's ass. So I just moaned and moved my ass more to give him his answer.

"Mmmm...more...ahhh... so good...please...ahhhh...so big... Harder...Deeper...Shiragi...ravage me..."

This is what I was used too, though then again, Shiragi felt different in my mind. He was special to me. We went through more together then what normal people should go through. I had been tortured by his master and he betrayed the same man in order to let me have my revenge. Though Shiragi seemed to be the type to do things nice and slow when he was unsure. I slipped him out of me, slammed him on the couch and climbed on top of him, I slammed my butt down on his dick. I moaned loudly and moved my hips hard on him. His big dick grew even larger inside me and I pressed my hands against his chest. My head fell back in pleasure and I moved harder on him. I was moaning and calling for him over and over again. From the look in his face, he was loving this as well. To give him more, I leaned closer, pulled a pen sized vibrator out of the small side table and then turned it on before slipping it inside his wet rectal. Everytime he would move, he would feel it.

"Do me good now Shiragi."
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 10:24

Lan mao was responding well as bottom, this was not s surprise to Shiragi. He was once a pet and of course, he went both ways with anyone his old master ordered him to had sex with. Sometimes he was top, sometimes he was bottom. This time, he was the top. He gave the pleasure to lan mao but the guy ended up pushing shiragi down and he got a vibrator, or.. a tiny vibrator slipped inside Shiragi's rectal. Did the guy thought that tiny thing could make Shiragi felt anything? Really? With a smirk, Shiragi slammed laon mao's body onto the bed, he made lan mao on all fours and then he took that tiny vibrator out from his rectal. He moved harder inside Lan mao and gave him a hard deep thrust of his cock.

,' nnnnhh… do.. you really think.. this pathetic rubber toy could make me feel anything? You're bad boy."

Shiragi threw that toy into garbage can which happen to be inside the bedroom. Might as well did threesome with someone else if lan mao wanted Shiragi's ass being fucked too, at least that would be much better than a dead cold rubber cock. He smirked as he squeezed Lan Mao's butt, he spread those butt and made the wet rectal showed its face. It was so clear, lan mao's rectal was sucking shiragi's cock eagerly that it went all the way inside
,' aaahhhh!!.. see… your hole!!! Lan Mao-san…mmmhhh… you're sucking me all the way inside!!... aaahhh… you want more right? Let's have more!"

Shiragi would punish this bad lan mao. He deserved it. Shiragi pulled his cock out and then, he stabbed it again hard and rough. It made lan mao screamed and he climaxed right away. How cute. He stabbed it over and over again, with the same roughness. He just did it hard, deep, and he even scratched lan Mao's back as he fucked the guy. Lan mao reached climax couple of times and shiragi shot his cum inside Lan Mao's hole few times. Adding something then, shiragi picked up a whip. He hit lan Mao's butt with that whip and he hit the guy's back a little with it as well. Every time he hit lan mao's butt, the guy squeezed his cock more, that was good. Good boy indeed.

After some hours fucking. Lan mao finally got tired and he fell asleep, and his back was covered with some scars thanks to that whip, though not bleeding, just scratches. As for shiragi, his cock was no longer hard but his ass was wanting for more. So, he went to the bathroom, leaving lan mao who was sleeping soundly. He would have his fun now. Two or three fingers won't be enough, so, Shiragi took some aphrodisiac lotion, applied it all over his hands, and then, he shoved three fingers inside his rectal, he was naked and soaking inside the tub which was filled with warm water . the lotion worked well. It made Shiragi moaned loudly. He shoved his fingers deeper and deeper each time. He climaxed once, twice and that was it. He felt better now, both sides were happy, he could rest now. He sighed in comfort and soaked more in the water. This felt great.
Back to top Go down
Lan Mao

Lan Mao

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 20:33

Shiragi didn't seem to like me shoving something in his ass, he placed me back on all fours and threw away the vibrator before thrusting inside me hard and deep. I couldn't keep my voice down, the man had good skills. It became more intense when Shiragi started whipping my back. I was tightening my grip on his dick each time he hit me. I never knew sex could feel so good. I even fainted cause it felt so good. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. Though there was another problem when I woke up, there was a man I work with poking me. He was a big guy, had a thing for me and was a little too close to me.

"Hey...Aertemis...we have a shoot for a commercial early in the morning...Hey...I have two hundred dollars...Can I have a go?"

I practically ignored him, I was looking for Shiragi. Where was he? Didn't he like cuddling after sex? Or maybe he didn't like me to way I was starting to like him? I got up and wobbled because my hips were numb. I went to the bathroom and saw him sleeping in the bath. I sighed and smirked. I plunged my hand in the tub and pulled the plug to drain the water. I then picked Shiragi up in my arms and carried him as best as I could in my bedroom. The big guy followed me around.
I just had the time to lay Shiragi on the bed before the big guy grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. He pulled my butt towards him. I turned my head to tell him not to do this, but he grabbed my hands, tied them with his belt and then tied his tie to unable me to scream for help. He just shoved his thing inside me and I winced. It was painful. Very painful. He kept thrusting inside me and tears just ran down my cheeks.

"What's the matter? You're a whore aren't you? Then bear with it or you'll wake the other guy? Hey can I fuck him too?"
Back to top Go down
Shiragi Suizen

Shiragi Suizen

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 13:12

He fell asleep as he was bathing, but then, he heard something as he lied down on fluffy bed, a guy, the voice was not familiar, and the scent, well.. his white snake went crazy, he hissed in a menacing way and that awoken Shiragi. What he saw, was not pleasant one, he rubbed his eyes, and he looked at lan mao, the heck was he doing? Getting all tied up and raped like that? And who was this big oaf?! Shiragi got totally annoyed, he stood up, grabbed a steel base ball hitter, and then, he hit the rapist' head so hard till he fell on the floor, dead. He then released lan mao from the ropes and everything else. He threw the base ball hitter away and looked at lan mao.

,' geesh…. What happened when I sleep? Are you all right? How could that big oaf came inside?!"

Shiragi decided to check the door, no sign of breaking in, it's not even broken, he checked the window, all locked tight , so how could this guy came in? well.. lan mao must have opened the door for him right? Shiragi did not care who that oaf was, the important part was that he needed to treat lan mao now. He was hurt. He came back to lan mao. Grabbed his hands and made him lied down on the bed. Shiragi simply spread lan mao's legs to see if there was wounds down there. Well.. it looked a bit scratched.

Shiragi went to get some ice cube and he rubbed it slowly against the wounded part. He then grabbed a cotton, wet it with some alcohol and rubbed lan mao's rectal slowly. The guy winced in pain and moved lightly, but Shiragi held lan mao's legs down so he would not move again.

.' stay quiet and don't move will you? I'm doing my job here…"

Shiragi rubbed the wounded part more, when he was done, he applied some kind of cream, medication cream, all over that wounded rectal, it would get better soon enough. He sighed in relief and then, he packed everything back to their places. Now, lan Mao would probably needed something to calm himself down. A warm lavender tea would be great. Shiragi went to the kitchen and made a hot lavender tea, he went back to lan mao and he gave the tea to him.

,' go ahead, the tea will help you calm down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting...   the first meeting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first meeting...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next