Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot ramen, freezing day!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hideaki

Hideaki

Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov - 11:18

Naruto was being all cute again. Though from what he said when he was talking to me, he seemed to have forgotten that he was drugged. Well, maybe I should tell him, then again, he'll hate me if I tell him. I ate more of the soup and then moaned when he started rubbing my legs. God that felt good. But then I sighed and grabbed his hands.

"Naruto...there's something I have to tell you...Last night...I...I drugged your juice because I wanted to....I wanted you to hold me just once. I...I didn't know that you would go beasital on me. I...I just like you and I wanted to feel you inside me...but you...you fainted when I tried to seduce you...so I...I'm sorry..."

I looked down and felt some tears leaving my eyes. I was so pathetic right now. I could see it in his eyes. He was angry. I deserved it. I smiled sadly and cried a bit more. I kept saying that I was sorry and that I was never going to do it again and to give me another chance. I wanted to be with him so badly. I let my wings out and covered my body to hide myself from him. I didn't want to be judged, I didn't want him to think badly of me. I was just not used to being rejected and when he did, I just lost it. I'm a bad person.

"I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry. I'm a terrible man..."

I hid my face in my hands even though my wings already covered me pretty well. I just wanted to be loved. That's why I used my body to gain the bit of warmth I needed. Naruto didn't deserve me to act that way with him. He was kind and...a nice woman would be better for him...not a soiled brat like me.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov - 11:36

As Naruto felt guilty for what he did to the guy before him, hideaki spilled it out, all of it. Naruto was surprised. Hideaki said that he was drugged and that was what made him go wild and the beast came out. He thought he was in full control over the beast last night but it was.. because of the drug that the beast came out? So it was not Naruto's fault at all? Hideaki spoke the truth right? Naruto got lost and he was shocked as well, he did not know how to react. That was dangerous to drug him, nobody ever got lucky like hideaki here, he only got his ass raped hard. Naruto sighed and he kept on massaging hideaki's legs.

,' I can't believe you hideaki-san drugging me was suicide! That was a beast inside me and… and you are lucky to be alive! I was drugged back then, long ago and the next thing I saw when I open my eyes was blood everywhere and dead people around me.. I never wanted such thing to happen to you… "

Naruto understand that hideaki loved him but he never thought that he would go that far as using drug. Though what's done was done. Naruto looked at Hideaki and he says gently to the guy. He pet hideaki's head.

,' come on hideaki-san I'm not mad at you all right? I was just scared that I hurt you that's all…. Nee… could you.. promise to never drugged me like that again? I mean.. just.. let it flow naturally?"

Well, Naruto was clumsy when it came to physical contact and he was surely slow in such things, but one that was sure, he did not want to hurt Hideaki, he did not want to treat hideaki like a whore or some sex partner. He truly respect this man, despite his job as stripper or whatever he was.

,' you know hideaki-san… i.. respect you.. i… don't see you like others did… you know….i… ummm….you are… important to me… "

he looked at hideaki, covered with his own wings, that was such unique and pretty wings he got here.

,' nee.. Hideaki-san.. are you a bird or something? maybe.. an angel? that would be cool!!"
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 8:37

Naruto tried to explain to me why it was so bad to have drugged him. Apparently, that beast inside him was dangerous. Then he tried to make me believe that he wasn't mad at me for what I did. Well he should be. I drugged him and practically raped him, he should kick me out and despise me. He told me that it was best if I just let it flow. That made me want to laugh. Sure, I'll let it flow, I'll be an old grand father before he decides he wants to have sex with me. For god's sake, I just danced for him and he nosebled and fainted! Was he even capabe of having sex without being drugged?
After a while, he asked me about my wings. I guess they were special, weren't they? Though I was no angel. I slowly opened them, looking down and I sighed.

"I guess I'm some sort of bird. I'm a pheonix. Naruto...could you seriously handle it without some drug? I mean I only danced for you and you fainted. I was...mad...that's why I drugged you...If I were to seduce you right now, could you handle it?"

To prove my point, I slipped one leg away from his big hands and let my foot touch his chest, slowly playing with his nipples and then going down to his crotch. The moment my toe touched the edge of his pants, I saw blood falling from Naruto's nose. I sighed and stopped. To think that I wasn't even serious at the moment. I put my wings away and slipped one foot under my butt, letting the other one fall freely. I finished eating my breakfast with another sigh. The man I liked was shy about physical contacts and I was a sex maniac. Now how the hell was this going to work? I was used to having sex everyday, but ever since I found out that I love Naruto, I haven't slept with anyone else. Not even at work. I grabbed a napkin and stuck it to his nose. I sighed and tried to stand up, my legs gave way and I ended up in Naruto's arms.

"Naruto...I'm a hell of a pervert. I can have sex all day everyday. I can't even seduce you without your nose bleeding of you fainting. Could you really handle me?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 9:06

It was true that he was naïve, he was never been touched by some men like this before, this was new for him, maybe he needed to learn about this more? Or get used to it. Hideaki seduced him again and this time naruto cracked as well. He got nosebleed. It couldn't be helped, hideaki was a very attractive guy, and.. well.. he was also posing in a very…. Inviting way…

,' well.. yeah.. i.. guess you're right.. you know… Hideaki san you're pretty.. and.. well.. you always pose in such.. inviting way how could I not get nosebleed? Umm.. maybe.. you can try wine on me? It's less alcohol.. just.. don't drug me ever again…"

Narutho thought, if drug made him go wild, then maybe.. a little bit alcohol would work just fine.. it would make him less nervous and he would still be in control right? At least he would not turn into a best and hurt people. He hated that. Then, Hideaki spoke that he was a pervert and he could have sex all day for real.. well.. that was so different from Naruto who was not a sex crazed guy. He looked at Hideaki and asked him

,' so… hideaki-san do you seek a sex partner that could keep up with you? Coz… well… I'm not a sex crazed guy."

What Naruto said was true, he was not a sex crazed guy, and he was not a pervert, he was a 'good guy'. He never saw Hideaki as a sex toy or whore, even thought the fact said contrary. But naruto never saw him that way. He hugged hideaki and he cuddled with him.

,' you know hideaki-san.. i… prefer cuddling than sex….it makes me feel comfortable.. and.. well.. cuddling felt more… personal and.. it felt…like.. you are loved.. maybe.. you had sex with tons of guys but… I want you to know that I never see you as a whore…. And I won't treat you like one."

Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec - 8:21

How cute. He didn't see me as a whore? He didn't want to treat me like one either? Not like I cared about being seen as one, though I wanted Naruto to see me more as his lover not just sex partner. He proposed me using alcohol instead of drugs on him. I looked at him. So he still wanted me to stay around him? I would have thought that he wanted me to leave since we were so different. Then again, I shouldn't get too attached to him, he'll get rid of me eventually.
I sighed and knelt on the floor next to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly, very gently, pressed my lips against his. I kissed his very lightly before letting go and sighing again.

"You...don't have to force yourself to make me happy. I'm...used to rejection, you can just tell me to go away and leave you alone forever. If you don't then I'll just think that you like me and I'll get attached and then...if you reject me only then..."

I held on to him longer and trembled a bit. I wasn't used to falling in love. This was scating me and making it exciting for me at the same time. I got up after a while and stumbled my way towards his fridge. Of course, there was no alcohol for me to test Naruto's theory. With weak legs, I walked to the bedroom and dressed in yesterday's clothes. Naruto was following me around. He seemed worried about my weak lower half. It made me happy. He was so cute.
Once I was dressed, I turned my attention back to him and took one step towards him. My right leg failed me and Naruto caught me. I was in his arms again. Comfortable.

"Since you're not working today, how about we head over to my place and test out your...idea? You can refuse if you don't want too. Though I still need to change clothes, I can't go around wearing yesterday's work clothes."

And since I couldn't help being a seductor, I licked his lips gently. When I noticed what I did, I apologized and lowered my head.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan - 8:52

He was willing to try out other things rather than drugs, he hated drugs, but alcohol or wine are fine. Though hideaki seemed to be.. much more eager in making naruto got horny instead of getting comfortable, cuddling. Though he liked the kiss they share just now, it felt comfortable and more like loving kiss rather than lustful one. He watched hideaki got dressed but that was, yesterday's clothes, naruto would need to find something for this guy then. Though he got flustered before he could bring any clothes. Hideaki licked his lips and that made naruto got red in the face.

In the end, Naruto brought Hideaki to the room again and he gave him a new clothes from the wardrobe. It was a yukata that naruto used to wear when he was teenager. It was smaller than the rest of his clothes and he thought it would fir hideaki just fine. He slowly strip hideaki from his clothes and then helped him to put on the new yukata. Naruto would need to do house chores right now, he washed the clothes, including hideaki's. he took his time washing and doing the house chores. Then, when he was done, he thought about it. Hideaki might want to see around the shop right?

,' nee.. hideaki san, do you want to go to the water fall? It's a great scene in there. Come on!"

Naruto grinned and he grabbed hideaki's hands, he lifted the guy and brought him in his arms. They just walked to the back of the shop and then a bit further. Then, they reached a huge water fall with big lake in the bottom part. Naruto grinned and he put hideaki down on a big stone.

,' all right!! Here we are now!! See.. this place is amazing right? I like the air in here, it's refreshing."

Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 17:27

Naruto didn't seem to like me weating my clothes for yesterday, he grabbed me and brought me back to his room. He took a yukata out and then surprised me by stripping me to slip that yukata on me. He was so red it was so adorable. I, of course, seduced him while he dressed me up. Though, as expected, he didn't touch me.
He then started doing some house work. Boring. How very boring. I waited for him to pay attention to me again. He grabbed me and brought me to a waterfall. He asked me if I thought it was beautiful and I answered using actions again. I pulled the cloth belt holding the yukata in place and let it fall silently to the ground. I was naked again. I looked at Naruto and smiled at him. I then walked in the water and shivered lightly. I walked in until it was up to my hips.

"Mmmm...this feels nice. You want to join me, Naruto?"

I smiled at Naruto more and then slowly walked out of the water and made my way to him. Slowly, I took his clothes off, trying my best to not push him on the ground and ride him hard. I did, however, take full advantage while I was undressing him to touch his strong abs and his powerful chest. I blushed and bit my lower lip. I didn't do too much cause I didn't want to scare him.
After I had him naked, I tried my best to ignore his shaft. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the water. I walked in and he followed. I did my very best to not be myself. I held back every single urge I had to rape him right now. I made him hold me from behind. I trembled because I was holding back and I sighed.

"I...I'm trying to be good right now. Please just hold me like this for a while. I'll...try to be good from now on...for you."

My heart was beating like crazy and my rectal was twitching in desire, but I kept control over these incredible urges. But just as I started relaxing with his strong arms around me, I heard a man's voice.

"Naruto? Honey? Are you in the waterfall?"

The man I saw then looked just as surprised as I was to see him. Honey? The guy had long black hair and very soft features. He dropped a bag of cans on the ground and I glared at him.

"And just who the hell are you?"

He smirked and seemed all high and mighty suddenly.

"I am Kira. Naruto's best friend and the closest thing he's got to a lover. Get the fuck away from him! I've been sleeping in his bed before you! If he's gonna fuck anyone, it'll be me! Just like all the times when I get him drunk!"

Get him drunk? So that's how he knew that alcohol would work on him. I turned to look at Naruto. I saw his eyes on that Kira and I slapped him.

"So that's how you do it? You pretend that you're a virgin and all cute and then you go and sleep with men? I can't believe I fell in love with you!"

I stumbled out of the water and fell a few times. I felt heart broken. I deserved it. I was a very bad boy all my life, I deserved it.

(Kira)

"Forget about that guy, honey. I'll take care of him later, he won't come bother you again. All you need is me. Want to go and have a drink? "

He undressed and joined the fox in the water, a can of beer in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 9:39

He was in the pond, with hideaki . the guy was trying his best to be 'less horny' and not get all horny as he looked at Naruto. Naruto just stay still as hideaki stripped him naked though it still felt a bit awkward and that made naruto nervous a little. They ended up bathing together in the pond, though what followed after was not expected. A boy came and he was acting all high and mighty towards hideaki, saying that he was naruto's lover and so on so forth. Not this boy again.. of course, Kira was naruto's best friend, but not the way he claimed before hideaki. Kira already got his mate, of course he loved his mate and Naruto was just like a brother to him. A big brother. The bad thing was, this boy liked to messed up with naruto's life . he liked to prank on Naruto. And now, he did it on hideaki.

If Naruto thought hideaki would not believe Kira, he was totally wrong. He got a slap on the face, hideaki said he hated him and despise him, then he left off to his home. Awesome. All these was because of a stupid prank that kira always did. He always say the same thing and did the same thing every time he saw naruto with someone that had potential to be his lover. Naruto got angry and he glared at kira who was acting all innocent before him.

,' what the hell was that suppose to mean?! Why did you hate me so much? Why you always tear apart my dream to be happy? Why not just slit my throat right here and now I'm tired already kira! You always do this to me just kill me already!!"

Kira felt guilty. He sighed and he looked down. He threw away those beer cans and he looked at naruto.

,' naru-nii.. I'm sorry.. I did not mean to hurt you.. it's just that… I want you to find your true love.. a person who would have faith in you more than anyone else! i…mean.. Naru-nii deserve someone that believes Naru-nii fully… the guy just now.. he believe the words of a stranger like me rather than you.. he left you right away right? He did not even bother to ask you the truth or anything, he just left! Naru-nii… I'm sorry if my actions were bad.. but.. I.. care for naru-nii… I don't want Naru-nii to be sad because you fell with the wrong person……I… anyway Naru-nii.. I'm very sorry…. i… I will explain to that guy if I ever met him again.."

Naruto gave Kira a big sigh. Seriously, this boy.. maybe his intentions were good but his way was just.. childish and.. annoying. But he still got the point about someone who had faith in Naruto. But naruto really warned this boy to stop his childish and annoying prank. The boy, Kira, nodded he felt sorry and then, another big guy came, it was a lion. He was Kira's mate. Naruto simply say hi to the big lion and then, three of them had a chat. Naruto looked down and the lion teased him about the red mark on naruto's cheek.

,' awww.. naruto-chan.. did you get dumped again? Poor you.. really.. I think you should go and be a monk! "

Naruto glared at the lion and splashed him lots of water. The lion just laugh and told naruto not to be angry since he was just trying to cheer him up. Seriously, a pair of a strange lovers!!! And he was in the middle of them!! How annoying.. he was dumped, accused and now trapped between two annoying people!! Naruto ended up excusing himself from the pond. He returned home. Of course hideaki was not there, he already went home. Naruto sighed. Well.. now hideaki hated him. Might as well avoid meeting that guy or he would get another slap on the other side of his cheek. The next morning, Naruto still closed his ramen shop. He did not feel to get to work today. He locked the door, and all. He closed the door and gates, lcoked them. He then curled up into a ball and lied down on the bed. Thinking if this went on and on.. when would he find his happiness? Cook more ramen maybe?
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 16:48

I ran out of the restaurant and flew home. I couldn't stop crying. Why was it that everytime I let someone in my heart, I got betrayed. I couldn't believe Naruto played me for a fool. He already has a lover, a cute, long haired lover. Of course he would love him more. Naruto didn't run after me at all, I guess it's true then.
When I got home, I noticed that I left my clothes at his place and took his yukata. His scent. I was going to have to bring it back to him eventually. I didn't go work. I just locked myself up in my appartement. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to drink anything except alcohol.
Weeks passed and my health condition went really bad. Some co-workers came over to my place, tried to make me go work, eat, move from the floor, I was unresponsive. Though I asked one of my friends to bring him his yukata back.

(The friend)

He walked to the ramen shop and walked in. He saw the golden haired man and walked straight to him. He came with two friends. He put the yukata on the counter. As they left they spoke of their sick friend.

"We should really bring Hideaki to the hospital. Even if he says no. He isn't going to live long the way he's going now..."

"I'll try to make him swallow food again today, but I doubt it'll work. Besides, it's not like we can bring a pheonix to a human hospital..."

"You sure bringing the yukata back was a good idea? He seemed to be holding it like it was keeping him alive...I'm afraid what will happen now..."

[i]They then went to work.

(Hideaki)

It was gone now. My last remaining piece of happiness was gone. His scent, the warmth it gave me. I was alone now. I slowly made my way to my wobbly feet and walked on my balcony. I spread my wings. They looked sick, feathers were broken and falling. There were gaps but I could definatly still fly. I flapped a few times and flew up in the sky. I flied for as long as I had energy. I smiled as I remembered Naruto's face, my eyes closed and my body fell from the sky. I didn't care if I died.
Kira calls Naruto at work.

"Hey Naruto? I was getting busy with my beast and your angel friend just fell through my roof. He's in bad shape...What should I do? He's...not waking up and barelt breathing...My beast says that he's crying too. I...I think I did something real stupid when I seperated you two..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 10:06

His ramen shop was closed for long and people stopped coming by. He stopped with the greeting and everything, he just stopped making ramen and any other things, he stopped living. It was always like this. When he got someone who believed in him, he got that person snatched from him and it was so easy. He sighed and he just continue living a bad life. He would stay low, in the house, not coming out, like a sealed fox. A sealed demon. People was right, he was a demon, he should've extinct long ago, but instead he survived till now. Then, he got a call from Kira, saying that hideaki was dying. So the dude hated him so much to the point that he would rather die than ever seeing naruto again, how sweet. Well.. that dude was not meant for him anyway.

Naruto sighed. Why was his life filled with trouble and pain? What did he do to people? He only cook ramen, sold it, he only has one simple dream, he wanted to be the best ramen chef in the town was it so hard to accomplish? Maybe the world was making fun of him for real. Even the grass laughed at him. He sighed, went to where hideaki was. He was in a bad shape. So now he had to take care the guy who hated him. Would his pain ever came to an end? He did not want anything anymore he just wanted this all to end. Everything. He took care hideaki , he and kira did that. Till the guy at least got better. Then, naruto looked at kira. It seemed that he felt guilty. He was not the one to blame. Naruto sighed and he patted kira's head lightly.

,' don't give me such face. It's not your fault. You opened my eyes kira. I knew this guy never had faith in me from the very beginning, I was the foolish one, he was a host… of course lots of people had feelings for him..it was his job to please people.. I was only one of them, but I dream too high and the fall was pretty bad. anyway… I'd better be gone before he wake up.. or I'll get another slap."

Kira tried to stop naruto from leaving but he clenched his fist. He hesitated. Between what was good and bad. he ended up crying and he stayed beside Hideaki's bed. It was night now. Naruto had gone for hours. Kira tried to call him over and over again, but it was said that the number was unreachable and not active. Kira could only waited till hideaki woke up. On the second day, he finally woke up. Kira widened his eyes and he called for his mate to help him. His mate came and helped kira they both cook breakfast for hideaki. They served the meal to hideaki and kira fed him as his beast hugged him from behind.

,' uuhhmm… I… owe you an apologize…..hideaki-san… this.. big lion was my mate… me and naruto were like brothers…back then I was only play a prank on both of you.. I did not know it would ended up like this…I was only… fooling around…. Sorry….."

Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 8:50

(kira)

That Naruto was such an idiot. It didn't take a genious to understand that this man didn't want to live without him. Why did I do such a stupid joke? I should have just shut up and left them in their happy state. They were so cute when they were together. And now Naruto was being a big baby and leaving Hideaki behind. I should totally slap him or just throw Hideaki on Naruto!

(Hideaki)

Was I dead? Was I finally gone? No, there was still too much pain in my heart. I opened my eyes and saw that Kira boy in the arms of some other guy. He then started apologizing and telling me that what he did was just a bad joke and stuff. I sat up and glared at him.

"You ruined my first relationship because of a very bad and stupid joke!? I love him! I...I needed him and you...I hate you!"

I got up, ran to the door and took off to the sky. I wanted to see him. I had to see him. I went to his shop, it was closed. Where could he be? The mountains. He told me that he always goes to mountains to get his mind off things. I took to the sky again and flew as fast as I could. I flew low enough to spot him. When I did, I swooped down and called his name, he turned around and I slammed into him. I held hom tightly, my body was very thin, sick, my wings had big gaps between the feathers, I barely had enough energy to close my wings.

"I hate Kira! I hate hom for doing such a stupod prank! I've never been able to trust anyone but you, so when he said that, it hurt me. I'm sorry! I love you Naruto. I love you so much that I don't want to live if you're not with me! Please take me back!"

I was crying, holding him tightly. I was so weak right now that crying was making me lose my energy more then I should lose.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 9:47

He was leaving the area, leaving the shop, leaving his ruined life. His heart were like castle of glass that was ruined into pieces and broken into shards. He had nothing left, he had no smile, nothing. He just wanted to end his pathetic life and stop breathing sounded good for him. It would end his pain, his sorrow would be all gone and he would be free from this despair. He went to the mountain, he was planning to fall from the highest cliff and that would be great. To see the sky for once and then all black and dark.

Till he heard a voice calling to him. He turned around and he had no time to react. It was hideaki. Did the guy came all the way here to slap him again? Really? He would come this far in sick condition just to slap naruto? This guy must hate naruto like hell. However, what happened next was totally different, the guy, hideaki, said that he was sorry and that he loved naruto. Naruto did not know what made this guy change his mind so fast. Naruto could see how sick and thin hideaki was. And lucky for him, just nearby this mountain, there's s sacred pond. The pond, would give life to anyone who entered it. Of course, it would make hideaki all better within seconds. The pond, has a very strong magic in it. It was sacred and it was known as the lake of the saint.

Naruto said nothing. He carried hideaki all the way towards the pond and then, he let hideaki soaked in there. He put hideaki inside the pond and then he pray to the god that guards the pond, he begged the deity to heal Hideaki. His prayer got the answer. The God, showed his generosity and the pond started to shine, it less than ten seconds, hideaki was all cured and he was as good as new. Naruto looked down and he sighed.

,' i… may I know why suddenly you're.. up here with me? I thought you despise people like me…..i.. I think you'll need something warm…"

Naruto went to make a small fire place and then, he took some of those flames and made tiny fox out of it. He made several fire fox , tiny ones, and he made them float around Hideaki to keep him warm. Naruto sat on the ground and he kept his distance from Hideaki.. just in case the guy did not mean with the words he said…
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 20:51

Naruto stayed too far from me. He would never forgive me then? For my mistake, he would never forgive me. I didn't want him to let me go in that pond, I wanted to be in his arms. I want to kiss him, I wanted him to kiss me. Maybe...it was too late? Had he gotten over me? I got out of the pond, I didn't care if I was naked. I went straight against him. I grabbed his face and made him look in my eyes.

"Naruto...am I...too late? Your friend told that...I have trouble trusting...but I...love you...I didn't have the will to do anything without you...getting up, dressing up...eating...none of that was worth it if I couldn't see you, if I didn't get to be in your arms...I'm...not good enough, anymore? Is there...someone else?"

I had tears falling from my eyes. I placed my face against his chest and let myself cry. If I was too late, if there was someone else, I had no reason to be living much longer. I was young and I was already fed up with life. I was a whore because I wanted a little spice in my life, but ever since I met Naruto, he had been the only spice I had needed. If he didn't want me anymore...No! I won't let him have enough of me!
I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, mostly out of desperation. I pushed him on his back and climbed on him, placing my naked legs on his sides and kissing him harder and harder. I wanted him to need me. I was crying, but I didn't want him to throw me out.

"You can't...I don't want you to leave...I don't want to live without you...I...I'm..."

I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in his neck, I couldn't do anything but cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb - 11:07

He was afraid if he got too close, hideaki might slap him or worse, kick his ass and called him bastard rapist. But when hideaki woke up, everything was completely different from what naruto expected. He expect a slap from hideaki but instead he got a kiss, very passionate kiss. He was surprised, didn't hideaki hated him??? He was even more shocked when he heard hideaki loved him. Was he being delusional now? Or he was dreaming perhaps?

Judging from how hideaki cried and cried… naruto did not think that this was a dream. So… hideaki.. he… really loved him… right? Though… Naruto needed to make sure one thing… he knew that this guy had trouble trusting people. Now… he did not want to be lovers with hideaki so that they could get hurt again later on when someone tried to separate them, just because the third party knew they're lacking of faith on one another.

,' you… might love me.. we…. Might love each other but… hideaki san.. you barely have faith in me…maybe.. you.. never have faith in me… i… don't think without faith on each other we could go on… didn't you see how fragile we are? Even a silly prank broke us to pieces….."

He loved this man, they might love each other but.. naruto had enough of getting hurt, and he knew that hideaki also sick of getting hurt right? He did not want hideaki to get hurt like before, when the prank happens.. and he did not want to be reminded that he was a beast that needed to be killed. Maybe hideaki did not know that much about Naruto, well.. he did not need to. The past is the past. It's just haunted naruto when the same thing happened to him again.

,' do you think we could make it? What if you see me got kissed by some other guy? Will you slap me again and call me bastard? Well.. it's not like I'm a playboy.. it's just….well.. I find it funny that…you have so little faith in me that's all…"

He'd better stop talking or thing would go wrong again. Seeing hideaki all tired and exhausted, naruto decided to piggy back hideaki to his shop, ramen shop, his home. He held hideaki on his back as they walked towards the ramen shop.

,' you… can rest in my shop as long as you want…."
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 11:29

I didn't want Naruto to think that way, I wanted him to believe me when I told him that I love him, though his concerned was understandable. I had been such a moron. He asked me if we could make it if even a prank tore us appart earlier. I wanted to tell him so many things, I needed him to believe me. Though I waited for us to be back at his ramen shop. When he placed me on his bed, I pulled him on me, flipped him on his back so that I sat on top of him and I kissed him hard and passionately again. When my tongue left his mouth, I looked at him and trembled in both happiness and fear.

"I will blindly follow you to the ends of the earth. I'm not perfect, I'm part human and everything scares me, but I want to live every scary moment, every happy or sad moment, every exciting moment, I want to be by your side. Always. If another man kisses you, I won't slap you, but he might not be able to walk when I'm done with him. I don't want to rest right now, I want to feel you, I need to make sure you're really here with me."

I leaned down and kissed him again. Felt so good, warmth was coursing through my veins. It had to be him. This Yokai, this beastial man hidden behind this soft hearted ramenya. It had to be him, nobody else could make me so unsure about myself yet totally certain about him. I kissed him harder and harder, he seemed to like it as well since I could feel a lump forming under my butt. I tried to ignore it, but my hips moved slowly so that the lump would rub up against my butt slowly. My tongue danced around wth his for a long time before I finally let go of his face. I felt dizzy now. I was flustered and excited.

"Do you...still want me in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 13:39

Hideaki felt unsure? Was he afraid that naruto might abandon him for not having faith in both of them? Hideaki was desperately kissing naruto and that made him happy. If this man really loved him.. then he would be more than happy to hold hideaki in his arms. He just did not want to get hurt again. He had enough of his bad ending in life. He kissed hideaki back and he held the guy in his arms, though the kiss became a bit intense. Hideaki made naruto's dick rubbed against his butt.. now that was too much. This guy was still weak right? That means they could not go all the way for now.

,' I always want you, hideaki-san..but if you continue like this… well.. this is torture for me..since.. we can't.. go all the way right? I mean.. you're sick.."

Before they really lose control and naruto raped this weak man, they had to stop. Naruto stopped the kiss and he went off to make some tea. He needed to calm down now. It would be more painful if he did not, remembering that he was a beast.. jerking off would not do the trick on him at all, not a bit!! So, he must stop right now, for real.

After he made the hot green tea, Naruto sat on the chair beside hideaki's bed, and he let hideaki drank the tea slowly. He caressed the man's head and hair gently.

,' I hope you get better soon, Hideaki-san. Then maybe.. we can re-open my ramen shop with you in it."

Naruto would be more than happy to have this man worked with him in this shop. Hideaki could help in the kitchen so he would not be molested by some perverted guests, and naruto, would be in the front office to greet the guests and took their orders, they could have a life together, naruto felt happy just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 2:58

The kissing was getting more and more intense, however, Naruto stopped us. Though I understood why, at the same time I was certain I could handle a round with him. He was so cute, I love him. He went off and came back with some green tea for me. I drank it slowly as he sat next to the bed. Then, he said that he wanted to re-open the shop with me in it. I put the tea down, grabbed my demon and pulled him in the bed. I cuddled him and closed my eyes. I was tired I guess. I fell asleep quickly. As I did, I told him that I love him.
When I woke up the next morning, I looked up at his cute sleeping face. I reached up to his face and kissed him gently. His breathing changed as he woke up. I let the kiss continue for a moment before finally letting go. I smiled at him and hugged his strong body in my arms.

"Good morning. I'm...hungry. Really, really hungry."

I kissed his lips again and caressed his chest a bit before I rolled on my back to let him get up. I knew that the moment I claimed to be hungry, he would want to make food for us. He got up and I followed him in his kitchen. I was weak for the moment, but I was healing very quickly. I sat on the counter and watched him make food. I wore a long shirt that hid my privates well enough so it was alright. It was enough for me. When everything was slowly cooking, I grabbed him and kissed him, wrapping my legs atound his waist and my arms around his neck. I slipped my tongue in his mouth but then I felt the sharp fangs and his claws in my back. Was I arousing him that much just with a kiss? I stopped the kiss and looked in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, was that too much? It's just that I missed you so much...I want to kiss and touch you all the time now. I'll try to hold back."

I gave him a quick kiss and released him from my grasp. When the food was ready, we ate it together and he seemed to calm down slowly. I still wanted to feel him all over, but I had to respect his wishes as well.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 9:28

He was sleeping but then hideaki woke him up with a kiss. Though as he saw hideaki was still tired, and starving, he knew he had to cook again for this man. So, naruto cooked some and they started to eat again. Though naruto only ate a little since he was not hungry , he just let hideaki ate the rest of the food. After that, he washed the dishes and looked at the time. It was noon, but since hideaki was here, naruto could not open his ramen shop. So he took a day off for today. Then, as they finished the meal, Naruto grabbed Hideaki and he brought him to a place where they could see the mountains and hills. It was the roof top of naruto's house. The roof was flat and it was covered with some plants, smooth marble stones, and some part of it, was an open gazebo with a white roof . it felt breezy in here , the view was nice as well.

,' all right hideaki-chan, why don't we spend our sweet time here? The view is great and so does the weather. See… that one is the hills and mountains, below.. was the forest and there.. you could see the water fall too, liking this?"

Naruto wanted to give Hideaki more comfort after what happened between them. He just wanted to show this man that he saw hideaki not as a whore, not as a sex partner, he saw him as a man, a man with dignity, with pride, and heart to protect . he held Hideaki in his arms as he took off his shirt. He also stripped hideaki and he held him. Naruto let his nine tails appeared, wrapping them around Hideaki's body letting the guy felt just how fluffy and silky those nine tails were.

Naruto tickled Hideaki's neck and waist with his fluffy tail as he hugged the guy in his arms. He saw hideaki flinched and moaned how cute. He smiled and kissed hideaki gently on the lips.

,' liking my tail? See… they loved you too.. they love teasing you and wrapping themselves on your body.. feels good?"
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar - 23:52

After we ate, Naruto brought me on the roof and showed me the view. I liked the view, but then I became surprised when Naruto stripped me. I wanted to turn around, but then his tails wrapped around me and I moaned as they rubbed over my sensitive nipples. When I could turn around, Naruto kissed me and asked me if I liked his tails. One rubbed against my butt and I shivered. It was hard to say if I liked that tails more then him, then again, they are part of him. One touched my butt again and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his more. I slowly started licking his neck and begging for him to stop.

"Please Naruto...I know you want to show me the view, but you...stripped me and...your tails are touching me...I don't want to ruin the moment, but I'm afraid that...I'll seduce you and then..."

I locked his lips gently, slowly. I seduced him by rubbing my body against his in a slow and erotic dance. I could see his eyes slowly turning to a more wild and fierce. I stopped and gently kissed his lips.

"I'm...sorry. I'll stop now. I don't want to make you feel...awkward. I love you, Naruto."

I let go of his neck and turned around to look at the view. I felt his hands and my hips and press his body against me. I shivered and blushed deep red. I could feel his...against my...but I didn't know if he was hard or not... I tried to act as if nothing happened, but it was so difficult to not turn around and make out with him. I held my desire in so badly. When I felt his hot breath in my neck, my knees buckled under me, the only things holding me up were his hands. I trembled and my face was completly flustered. My neck was my weakest spot, a simple breath could make me lose all strenght inside me. Wait. Was Naruto seducing me?

"Na...Naruto...are you...Seducing me? If...if you are...you're doing a very...very ...very good job at it..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 13:30

Sure, this guy loved the nine fluffy tails right? Then he could rub it all he want to. Hideaki could cuddle against that fluffy tail all he want, as much as he wanted to. But then, hideaki got all flustered and he was all red, and, shivering too. Well.. since naruto was such a good lover, he wanted to show hideaki that he loved him, that he also aware of hideaki's needs and lust. So he would gladly give what this man wanted from him. But not too much since this man needs healing.

Naruto kissed hideaki softly, gently, and then he caressed hideaki's back, and waist. He slowly lifted hideaki's butt and then, naruto slipped his erection inside the guy's rectal. Hideaki moaned and that made Naruto smiled. He gently grabbed hideaki and he made the guy moved on him slowly, very slowly, this time, he would take hideaki nice and slow. He would show this man how much he loved him

,' hideaki-san … I'll make love to you… nice and slow… I'll show you how much I love you."

Naruto stated to move slowly on Hideaki and he made the guy moaned more. He made out to his lover and whispered loving words into Hideaki's ear, making him shiver more.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 21:31

Naruto was really surprising me today. Not only was he touching me all over, he was kissing me and feeling me over and over again. I tried to hold back, but then, he lifted me up and slipped his erection inside me. Now I was shocked. I really didn't expect him to do that at all! I moaned and tightened around his lenght. This time it was Naruto, not the demon, the man. He moved inside me slowly, he claimed that he was going to make love to me gently and slowly, he wanted me to see how much he loves me.
I moaned more as he moved slowly inside me. I couldn't stop trembling. I grabbed Naruto's face and kissed him hard. My tongue slipped in his mouth and I made him moan and felt him grow larger inside me. I moaned louder and moved my hips on him just a bit faster. I wanted to feel him more inside me, but I tried to keep him in control. It was hard though.

"Ahhh...Naruto...mmmnnnhh..so good...ahhh....yes....harder....harder...so big..."

I wanted more, I didn't care if I was still weak, I wanted to be in his arms and I wanted to feel him all over me. My wings came out and I bit Naruto's neck. If he wasn't about to lose it, I sure as hell was. I just hoped that he didn't hate me after this and that, one day, we would do this in his bed instead of on the roof of the ramen shop. My wings closed around him as I felt his tails all over my back, we were entangled in eachother's embrace. My hands grabbed hold of his hair as I climaxed on his belly. He filled me up deep within and I screamed, calling out his name.

"Ahhhh...mmmnnh...good...Naruto...I want...I want more...Please...nee...next time...let's do this in your bed...alright?"

I kissed him gently, then hungrily. I still wanted more, much more. I needed to feel his touch. I almost gave up on life because he and I had a fight. Never again.

"I...I love you...So much...I...I'm yours for ever...please keep me...keep me forever...in your arms...your heart...ahhhh....there...more there....mmmnnnnnhhh...aannhh.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 10:15

Naruto knew this would please Hideaki a lot, and he was damn straight right! Making love in the roof with a nice view of the blue clouds an sunlight, for naruto, that was very nice, and he assumed it was the same with hideaki. He was eagerly taking his dick deep and kept on moving his waist hungrily. He already knew that hideaki was a lewd man, well. He was lewd after all but.. kind of cute.

Naruto and hideaki kept making love for long, hours, and hours, hideaki was completely flooded with naruto's semen and naruto was dirtied with hideaki's cum as well on the chest. Naruto was enjoying this, he gave Hideaki a smirk when he said that next time, they should make love on bed, well. That gave naruto a good idea actually. After hours of making lover and hideaki finally, go dry, Naruto held his lover in his arms and he cuddled with hideaki.

,' I get it, in fact, I have an idea!.. why not… make a small gazebo here? Put a bed and some curtain, then we could sleep on the roof with amazing view of starry night and sun! what you think?"

Of course, naruto was imagining that it would be fun, to have a small gazebo on the roof top and able to enjoy the night like that. Maybe the need to put some sliding glass door in case there's a storm during the night? That would do the trick.

,' ummm.. we could put some sliding glass door to protect us from storm? Then we will have personal bed on the roof… able to enjoy the view of nature!."

Naruto who was excited over his own idea, gave hideaki a big grin and kissed him deeply till hideaki moaned and it was a strong smooch. He grin widely and then, held hideaki in his arms to cuddle more.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 10:52

We made love for hours and hours. I came on him over and over again as he filled me up to the brim. When we were both done, Naruto claimed that he would like to build a gazebo up here. I listened to him with my tired mind and satisfied body and I smiled at him. I gently kissed his lips and then sighed. I was in his arms now and I was very happy.

"I think that is a perfect idea. Let's start it after we rest. I never want to be apart from you again. I'm happy that I got to make love with you and not the beast this time. I love you."

I fell asleep in his arms. But when I woke up, I was in the grassy ground with his shirt as my pillow and I saw him building the skeleton of the gazebo. I stretched and moaned as his semen dripped out of me and then I stood up and found put his shirt on me. It was big so it fit me well. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me? Well, now that I'm rested, I can help you."

I started helping him. Though everytime I lifted my arms, the shirt lifted and I could feel Naruto's eye on my butt each time. It made me smile but I pretended like I didn't notice. I also knew he was looking at me when I moaned as his semen just dripped along my leg. I knew he could see it. Though I didn't know if he was feeling excited by the view. At the end of the day the frame was up. I sat down and drank some fresh water. I was starving now. I looked at Naruto and walked to him so I could burrow myself in his arms. I sighed and then looked up at him with a smile. I kissed him gently and lovingly.

"I'm starving...I could eat a full bowl of your delicious ramen. And I would need to wash cause all of your semen is dripping on my thighs."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 11:53

Too bad, naruto was too excited on his own idea of a glass gazebo in the roof top with night sky as the view! But hideaki fell asleep. So, since naruto wanted to make his lover happy, he started working on it. He build the frame first and then, when it was half done, hideaki woke up and he helped naruto with it. He let his lover did what he wanted and when it was done, they were both starving. Naruto and hideaki went inside and he started making spicy mushroom ramen with beef.

He cooked two bowls of it and then served it to hideaki. He was proud of his spicy ramen, his was special! A special ramen for special someone! Naruto grabbed and gave hideaki a deep smooch and then he grinned at him.

,' all right!!1 a special ramen for my special hideaki-san!!! Let's eat!!"

Naruto was so happy now. He could cook special dishes for hideaki and he would build a very romantic gazebo too!! Life just couldn't get any better! They finished eating and then, naruto knew what would make them feel better, a nice warm bath! So, he carried hideaki in his arms like a bride and then when they arrived at the bathroom, he stripped his lover and then filled the tub with warm water and some relaxing essence. They soaked in there together and naruto hugged hideaki in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 10:53

Naruto made some delicious ramen and I ate everything. The whole big bowl. It was the first time I ate so much. Though Naruto didn't seem to notice this, he just cleaned the dishes, picked me up in his arms and we went to soak in the bath. I was happy to be in his arms. Never would I let go of him ever again. I let my wings spread out of my back and leaned up to kiss Naruto's lips gently. Nothing could ruin my moment now.

A few weeks later

Life was perfect. I worked with him in his ramen shop. Our gazebo was finished and we spent every night in there. We have embraced eachother often and my appetite had grown. I could eat normal portions now. That day had been a very busy day. I was tired and Naruto came to me with a wide smile. He held two bowls of miso soup. I gave him a grin and we both sat down to eat, but then a guy came in and he grinned when he saw me.

"Hideaki! Sexy, where have you been? I we t to the club all the time, you were not there anymore!"

What a nightmare. Someone from my past just had to appear. I sighed and sat up on Naruto's thigh. The man's smile disappeared. He seemed jealous. It wasn't my problem, Naruto is my lover after all. I continued to eat while I ignored the guy. He came right next to me. I sighed.

"Listen...I don't work there anymore. I work here. I get to keep my clothes on and I live with my...husband. So please don't come bother me with a less then desirable past. Now do you want to eat something?"

I took his order and we went to make it for him. We gave him his meal and then we ate ours, he had a huge smirk. He leaned closer to Naruto and I heard him whisper in his ear.

"I put a very powerful aphrodisiac in your meal. You're going to lose it and he'll come running back to me."

I slapped the man hard. He ran off in disgrace.

"Naruto, can you hear me? We need to get you some tea of some sort that will clean you blood."

Claws made it impossible for me to get up. His eyes weren't blue anymore, they were red. The demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot ramen, freezing day!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: Black Rose Kingdom :: The Front Yard-
Jump to: