Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot ramen, freezing day!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug - 9:41

Today is just another cold day!! It is winter and it was freezing outside. Naruto opened his ramen shop like always , in the morning exactly at 9 Am his ramen shop was open for all to enjoy!! In this freezing day, he was sure that more people would need and come to eat his hot spicy yummy ramen! Naruto was the best ramen chef in the area and his ramen was legend. He woke up and he took a quick shower before he dressed in his chef outfit. He tied the white apron on his wait put a chef hat on his head and wore his chef suits. He went downstairs and he opened the store. The sign in front of his shop says

" ICHIRAKU RAMEN GET FREE HOT TEA NOW!!"

Yes, for this winter, Naruto gave special treatment for his customers. Every customers that came here to buy his ramen got one free jasmine tea ( refill of course). He set things up and then he got some noodle , veggies, and meat ready for the selling. Some customers came inside his shop and his workers greeted them. Naruto got three workers helping him to run the shop and everyone was female. They served the customer with ramen that they ordered and they also gave some jasmine tea for free.

Then, another customer came inside. It was a man, a young man. And since the three female workers were all busy in either serving customer or coking, naruto was the only one who could come to him and greeted him, so he did it. He walked outside from the kitchen and warmly greeted the customer.

,' welcome!!! Ichiraku ramen will give you free refill of jasmine tea for all purchase!! So, sir, tell me what's your order, oh!! By the way, I am naruto uzumaki!! At your service sir!!! here is the menu book."

He gave the customer a big grin on his face. His motto was " keep smiling for the customer"
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 9:11

I never got caught in the cold like this before. This was very uncomfortable. I couldn't believe the guy just slept with me and told me to go home by myself. The least he could do after such lousy sex was to drive me back to the building! It was the last time I ever meet up with that bastard!
I had been walking around, wearing only a light jacket and I was freezing. I caught the scent of something good coming out from a restaurant. The sign said free tea. I drank only tea. I walked in and this overly excited or happy guy came up to me and greeted me. Ramen. I never ate that before. He said that he was at my service and then gave me the menu. Funny. He works in a ramen shop and his name means noodle. Some people just could not escape their fate. I grabbed the menu and sat at the counter in front of the stoves to warm up. I took my damp jacket off and cleaned up my glasses. The man went back behind the counter and I tried to smile at him.

"What would you suggest for someone who never ate ramen before? To be perfectly honnest, I came in because of the free tea sign in the door. So I'll start with a hot jasmin tea."

I looked at the guy. He was cute. I wouldn't mind having him in my arms for a night. Though I could sense that he wasn't human. There was just something about him that didn't seem quite right to be human. And his grin was just...contagious. If I wasn't such a serious guy, I would have probably smiled back at him the same way. The other workers here seemed to all be women. Too bad. I wasn't interested in women at all. Maybe he had some kind of a player vibe coming from him. Or maybe he just liked women that much that he'd surround himself with them. I gave him a slight seductive smile and gaze as I rested my head in my hand to await his suggestion.

"And Uzumaki-San, you may call me Hideaki. I'm guessing by the clothing that you are the chef here, is there any reason for the rest of the workers to be females?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 9:42

He greeted the customers like usual, with his 'high spirit ' and happy act. Well, Naruto was always been like that. He always smile to people and greeted them happily. The guy said that he would have the jasmine tea and he also asked for a suggestions for the food. Naruto thought of some and then he opened the menu book and showed the guy some menus, some of the best ramen in the shop.

,' ah, hideaki-san.. so.. we have two best seller ramen here, one is the spicy beef ramen. but the ultimate is the special ichiraku ramen made by uzumaki naruto himself!! And.. let me explain to you about this special ramen, narutomaki, beef, chicken, bean sprout, homemade miso noodles, beef and chicken broth for the soup, and… with dashi as well."

Then, when he finished explaining the food to the customer, he thought about the question, why the workers were all females. Well, actually, it was based on his experience. Male workers tend to seduced him and make him unable to concentrate in his works so, he surrounded himself with females. But.. there's no way he would tell this embarrassing fact to the customer right? Well, Naruto was cute and handsome, but he was sloppy and sometimes lazy or.. childish and females hated those things from him. But then, naruto answered the question.

,' oh, well.. it's just that they cook better than male workers I had before hahahahaha."

He then rushed to the kitchen to get the hot jasmine tea, it was freshly brewed and the smell was just perfect. With a wide smile, naruto put the ceramic kettle on the table and poured some into the small tea cup and served it to the customer. He then put the kettle back on the table and asked for the order.

,' so…which ramen you want hideaki-san? "

Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 20:55

*This guy is pretty confident. Well he is cute too.*

I listened to everything he had to say. He explained what his best seller waa and why the workers were all female. So it wasn't some macho thing of being surrounded by female workers to show off. That was nice to know. I took a sip of my tea and sighed lightly. That felt good in my chilled bones. I looked at this Naruto man and then slowly passed my finger along his jaw line and looked at him with a slight seductive gaze.

"If it's made by you, then I'd be willing to eat anything. Though I have something else to ask: I don't have any experience in restauration, but I can clean the dishes and help serve costumers, would you be ready to let me work here?"

I really needed some money for my studies. Butnat the same time, my side job was winning me a lot of money. I heard the door rattle behind md as another costumer came in. To my surprise, he put his hand around my shoulder and sat right next to me. I turned to see who he was. It was a friend or coworker of one of my best costumer.

"Hideaki-San, I've been told that a night with you exceeds any woman from the pleasure district. I must admit, I've become quite curious since he keeps talking about how good it feels with you compared to his wife. How about it? What's your price?"

I smiled at him softly, took his hand off my shoulder and looked away from him.

"This is not the place for such a talk. If you want to have buisness with me then go at the club and ask me there. As for now, I am waiting for my good and expect you to leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug - 8:39

He did not expect the 'hideaki' guy to seduce him like that but, that was not the first time male customers seduced naruto. Females just don't fit him, males do. So, he was always got 'hit' by cute boys or males, never the ladies set their eyes on him ( because they already knew that naruto was a bit silly and, sloppy), females hated his attitude despite his cute looks. He startled when hideaki passed his fingers on his jaw and asked him if he could work here. Though before he could answer, a man came In and interrupted the customer. Seeing that hideaki was not pleased by this stranger, Naruto got an idea in his head.

Might as well make the man's wish came true then, letting him work here would surely freed him from this unknown man. Naruto grabbed Hideaki's hand and then said to him. He was acting like a boss now to make the guy believe that hideaki worked here.

,' what food? Hideaki-san you need to get your ass to work now! Wash the dishes in the back and I'll let you have your meal now go!! And as for you sir, don't you ever disturb my workers during their work time or as a boss, I will kick your ass hard! Now order some ramen or get out!!"

Naruto just pulled Hideaki's hand and brought him all the way to the back of the kitchen, he let out a sigh when he saw the guy and they stopped.

,' sorry hideaki -san, I will make that guy left and… you can go back to your seat."

Naruto let hideaki inside the kitchen with those female chef for a while. He came back to the guy and told him to leave. He threatened the guy with his samurai sword and the guy run away, far away, leaving the shop, that was good. Now he could serve his customer in the right way. he went back to the Kitchen and get Hideaki back to his seat. he sigh and then went to the kitchen again to cook the ramen. it took him about ten minutes to prepare it. when he was done, he walked out and brought the ramen to Hideaki, served it on the table.

", All right hideaki-san!! here it is...the legendary.. Ichiraku ramen!!! enjoy."

He gave a big grin to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep - 10:32

Naruto's voice surprised me when he asked me to get my ass and and go to work. I understood instantly that he wanted to help me get rid of this nuissance. He grabbed my hand and dragged me behind the counter and in a part of the restaurant that the costumers couldn't see. There, he told me to wait there while he scared away the man. I simply gave him a light smirk. I waited until he came back and sat me back down. Nobody had ever taken my defense like that before. It made me feel happy inside. He then presented me with the ramen bowl. He seemed proud of this dish. I smiled at him again and then cracked my chopsticks apart. I started eating. It was good, for something considered fast food in other countries. I ate as much as I could but the bowl was still half full. I never ate a lot. Must be my small body.

"Naruto-San, may I take the rest to go? It would be a shame if this went to waste. One more things, if you feel like having a good time, come to the club tonight. I'll give you a special price. That is...if you don't mind going to an all guy club?"

I gave him the card of the club. It was completely black with the symbols of the zodiac on it in a ring form in white color. In the back was only written Inari, which was my name at work. I then leaned closer after my soup had become portable, I grabbed Naruto's shirt and pulled him closer, I licked his lips softly and kissed him passionatly. I heard the girls around squealing like fan girls and then I released Naruto, smiled at him and left with my soup.
I went hom, but the soup in the fridge and changed into my work clothes, leaving my glasses at home before heading to the Zodiac. I hoped that he would come. My clothes for work were simple, tight leather shorts and a top that let people see everything except my nipples. I also wore long leather gloves and leather boots that stoped halfway up my calves. And like everyone else that worked there, I wore a black lace mask that only covered my eyes. When I got to the club, the music was loud and the other eleven dancers were there. I sat at my booth and waited for Naruto. I made it clear to everyone, I will not dance unless he is here.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep - 11:01

A spank.. a very hard smack in the butt!!!!!!!!!!! Really, this guy was the very first man who did not finish the legendary ramen ichiraku!! How come he did that to such delicious ramen???!!! Naruto felt like slapping this guy and yell at him for being ungrateful, but then…. He did not do that. Hideaki-san was…. A customer and customer was a king.. naruto could only let out a sigh and he 'unwillingly' packed the leftovers ramen for hideaki to bring it home. Really, if this guy was not a customer, naruto would yell at him and spank him hard! After the shop was closed. Naruto felt down. The very first time in his whole life that someone can't finish the legendary ramen that he made, the best ramen in the neighborhood. He did not even bother when the guy said something about a gay club. Who had the mood to go there and meet up again with the person who just.. " dumped' your best dish???? And then got insulted the same way???? Listening hideaki told the whole crowd ' oh , hey, I just eat a bad ramen that I can't even finish it.' Hell no!!! of course not!!!

,' did that guy think just because he's cute he can humiliate me more than this??!!! like hell i will let him to!!!"

Naruto waited till the guy left and then he took the card, ripped it into pieces, threw it into the dust bin. He was not pleased. He was angry at himself, at the customer, at everything! Maybe he need to learn more in how to make ramen and then he could re-open his ramen shop again. He was so down that he started to think in going back to the mountain, and started meditating to get inspiration for the best ramen in whole universe. Naruto, was a perfectionist when it came to ramen. He put his whole life into ramen and he put tons of effort to make the best ramen. He wanted to realize his dream, that was to be the best ramen chef in the whole world. He couldn't do that if his food was rejected right? So, he put a head band on his head, and his will was set. He would go to the mountain and get more enlightenment for making the best ramen!! He would not fail!! He would never give up!! Ever!!

Naruto sent his workers home and then he closed his ramen shop. He wrote on the front door

Ramen shop closed for one month

Then. He packed his things and prepared to face the 'battle' for his dream. He did hiking as he went all the way to the high mountain. Then, when he arrived at a huge water fall, he put down his things and then he took off his shirt. He tightened his pants and his head band as well. He walked towards the water fall and then meditated there for hours. He let the heavy stream of the water fall hit his whole body. he put the center of his mind in balance, thinking of the best ingredient for his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep - 11:39

He never came. He didn't even show up for the rest of the month. That kind of hurt. His shop was closed too. He could have warned me. Wait, why would he? It wasn't like he had to tell me anything after all, I was just a random costumer after all. Though one morning, I was asked to be present as the Inari from my family's shrine for the opening of a restaurant. People sometimes asked my family to be there for luck in their buisness and stuff. So, I wore the traditional white and red clothes with my family crest on the back. And then I headed to the restaurant. I was surprised that it was actually for a reopening and it was Naruto's restaurant. He was standing there when I got there. Suddenly, I didn't feel like doing the blessing. I didn't even feel like being present. I couldn't believe that I told everyone I knew about how good the ramen was here. And I wasn't the type that even liked ramen to start with. I walked to him and glared at him.

"You never came. You disapeared. Was my kiss that disgusting that it made you run away? Did I look stupid telling everyone at work and at school about how good the food was here. They show up and it's closed. I stood here for hours every night, just waiting to see you so I could ask you why you...never showed up at the club. But forget it, I'm used to it. I'll just do the blessing and never come back so you don't run away again."

I then bowed and went closer to his restaurant. I went inside and started praying for this shop to have luck and prosperity for many years to come. When my prayer was done, I looked up at the counter where I had eaten and sighed again. I stood back up and then walked to Naruto.

"It's...done. Goodbye Naruto Uzumaki."

I almost kissed him but held back before turning myself and starting to walk away. Why was I so obstinate about him. No, I already knew the answer to that question. I had fallen for him and he broke my heart instantly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Sep - 10:27

After one month of training in the mountain, he finally found the enlightenment for his ramen shop and finally, he could re-open it again this time, with a better menus and everything. So, with a new hope, he went back to the shop and re-opened it. Then, a priest came to bless the shop. To his surprise the priest was hideaki-san, the customer who disliked his ramen, why him? Naruto did not say a word. But then, Hideaki was pissed at him and saying things that would never hit naruto's head. Of course, he was lost.

The guy liked the ramen and he promoted it? To his friends? Hideaki-san stood here for hours to see him? But why? Why would this man did that?! He would get sick if he did that! Did he not see the sign naruto made?? The shop was closed for one month!! It's so big, or.. huge and it's all over the shop!! When hideaki tried to leave, Naruto grabbed his hands, dragged him inside the shop and then let everyone left home. Naruto looked confuse, lost, and he just totally dumbfounded.

,' what?? Waiting for me for hours every night? Hideaki san did you not see the huge sign I made? The shop is closed for one month! It's all over the shop it's so huge!!! Oh gosh…. And.. I thought you don't like my ramen so I was kind of.. down.. well..every customer always finished their ramen and you're the first one who can't so.. I thought I was sucks and.. so…. I went to the mountain and seek for enlightenment to make a better ramen... i was thinking that my ramen was so nasty and you will tell your friends just how nasty my ramen was.. soooo nasty to the point you can't finish it...'

He let out a sigh. He did not get it why this guy waited for hours knowing that the shop was closed for one month!. He looked at hideaki, looked sick. Yeah, of course. This.. baka guy was making himself sick and very sick! Naruto decided to make a miso soup for hideaki, knowing that he did not really like ramen. When the soup was ready, he poured some into a bowl and gave it to hideaki.

,' all right hideaki-san.. this miso soup will be free but only for you so don't tell others okay? Now eat up you look sick like hell!! and i swore to you hideaki-san.. if you ever came to my shop again, i will give you other menu than my ramen. …oh! And I'll be in the back yard if you need anything.'

Then, Naruto gave the guy a big grin and then he brought the vegetables he just bought from the market to the back yard. He started to clean the veggies and the mushrooms as well. He would need them to make the ramen. He sat on the grassy ground with a plastic bucket in front of him and he washed the shiitake mushroom clean.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep - 9:42

He dragged me in his shop and sat me down. I just wanted to go home and sleep, make my fever leave, but then he started saying stuff that only made me sigh. Did this guy have ramen as brains? So if one costumer doesn't finish a bowl of soup, he'll just close up shop and leave for a month or something? That's bad for buisness every way you look at it. He served me some miso soup. I looked at the bowl. How should I explain to him that I barely eat? Usually, I eat out of the kid's menu and it's enough for me, but Naruto's portions were adult portions. I ate slowly, as much as I could, I even overate. Then, I walked in the backyard and looked at Naruto as he washed his vegetables. I knelt down next to him and started helping him.

"Listen close now Naruto, the way I eat should not influence your judgement on your food. That would just be ridiculous. I...I usually eat out of the kid's menu. I just...don't eat much, my stomac is small."

I then started to feel dizy and my body fell foward towards the pond. Naruto's hands caught me. I collected myself and took my glasses off to rinse my face with the cold water from the pond. I had a fever. It happens to anyone I guess. I sighed and tried to smile at Naruto to tell him that I was fine, but his hand was already on my forehead. He knew I had a fever then.

"Naruto-san, please, don't send me home. I never care for anyone, but I stayed out here hoping to see you out here. I don't know why, I was...sad when I couldn't see your dorky smile, your reassuring voice..."

I leaned closer to him and didn't notice what I was doing until my lips pressed against his. Was this love? Did I really feel so deeply about him? Well, in my mind, he was special. Very special.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep - 9:25

He was concentrating with his veggies, and everything. He was cleaning it and putting them into another clean basket to be brought to the fridge so that they would stay fresh and good. As he was doing his veggies, Hideaki came over to him and helped him. He let the guy helped him until hideaki fell , he almost touched the ground but Naruto caught him right before the guy touched the ground. They ended up kissing and that made naruto blushed so hard. His face looked like a boiled crab right away. He then looked away from Hideaki and he immediately brought the guy in his arms. He did not dare to look at this man face to face.

He did not know how to react so he simply brought the guy to his bedroom. There, Naruto helped the guy to get change into pajamas and then he made hideaki lied down on the bed. He covered the guy's body with his blanket and he turned on the air conditioner. He gave hideaki a silly smile and he scratched his head.

,' errr.. ahahaha.. I.. guess…so.. ummm.. I think you should get some rest now… errrr… just sleep in my bed here okay? i… still got some work to do and… uumm… well… have a nice dream!!"

With that said, Naruto simply walked towards the door and he turned off the lights. He then turned on a small sleeping lamp, a star moon rolling lamp that made the whole room pretty with the shapes of the lights, it's not that bright so it's comfortable enough for sleeping. Naruto closed the door behind him and then he continued to do his work. He finished with the veggies and he put them in the fridge. Then, he took a bowl and filled it with cold water and ice block. He took a small towel as well and then he brought those things inside the bedroom. He found hideaki sleeping there. He then soaked the towel into the cold water, squeezed it and then put it over hideaki's forehead. He also put some small ice blocks inside the towel to help the fever went down. As he did that, he fell asleep and he ended up lying down on the floor sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 9:16

He laughed after putting me in bed. So he didn't believe me when I physically declared that I liked him. I sighed and fell in a very troubled sleep. My fever was being a real pain. During my painful state, I opened my eyes when something cold touched my forehead, but I couldn't move, I could only look at Naruto as ge took care of me. Then my eyes closed again.
When I woke up again, the bed sheets were soaked in sweat, the towel on my forehead was hot. I still had somewhat of a fever, but it wasn't as bad as the day before. I sat up and looked around to see Naruto was on the floor. I got up, fell on top of him. My body was still weak. With a sigh, I checked his forehead. He was alright. He wasn't sick. I was about to get up, but then, I decided to kiss him again. Gently, warm. Even though I made him awkward the night before, I wanted to feel it. Then, I would disapear so he would never feel awkward again.
I got up and went towards the bathroom. I got naked and jumped in the shower. The water felt nice, but I was still sick, so I had to hold myself against the wall alot. I finished washing and then I got up and dressed up in my own clothes. I then stripped the bed of the soaked sheets and found clean ones. I made his bed, picked him up and put him in there. I covered him and sighed again.

"I...I know you're sleeping, but...I won't come back. I didn't mean to make you feel awkward. I was selfish to think that you would like me. Don't change, Naruto. You made me happy the time I was allowed to be here."

I smiled and then left the room, the house and then the restaurant. I left my card for the club, just hoping that I would see him again. I went home, got ready for work and then went to the club. I was still sick, but my painful heart needed to forget some things.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct - 11:57

He was sleeping like a brick but then he finally woke up. Why/ because he felt someone kissing him and saying some good bye words to him. He woke up, rubbed his eyes and he saw the bed was empty, hideaki was gone?? Naruto felt bad now.. he fell asleep while taking care of Hideaki! Maybe that was the cause why Hideaki walked away on him, maybe he was being a bad host and Hideaki left. He couldn't help it but to feel regret in his heart. If he hadn't been such a bad host, if he served his guest better then hideaki would not leave in such state, he was sick and he left because Naruto was not good enough. He sighed and laughed on himself.

The next day, he opened his ramen shop as usual. He placed the discount sign all over the shop. It was a huge sign right in front of the shop. He gave 50% discount for extra hot beef ramen for the first twenty customers. Soon, his ramen shop was full of people who wanted to eat his ramen. It was very full!! Many people ordered that ramen , they came and go and then, when it was noon already, he saw another customer entered the shop. He was surprised to see hideaki in his shop again. He thought the guy did not want to see him again for being a bad host. But today, Hideaki was with his friends. Naruto cleared his throat and he approached Hideaki's table to take the order.

He gave them his big grin as usual and then took the orders. He wrote them all down and went to the kitchen. He prepared the orders and when he was done cooking, he served them. He slipped a piece of paper under hideaki's bowl as he served the ramen to him. It was a letter from Naruto

Hi there..
I'm sorry that I was such a bad host last time. I bet that make you left in bad condition. I'm really sorry, so, to make it up to you this ramen is on me.
naruto

he went back to the kitchen after serving the last customers. Hideaki and his friends stayed a bit longer and they ordered some tea. Naruto cooked and made the tea and served it to them again. One of them went to the cashier and paid all of the bills, while naruto went back to his kitchen, the shop was about to be closed soon, it was almost night and the ramen was sold out already.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 9:10

I couldn't work properly, my mind was filled with Naruto and his goofyness. I wanted to see him walk in those doors and call for me, but that wasn't going to happen. Somehow, this guy was either a saint or too dense to understand that the cards I leave him are my invitation. I really wouldn't mind dancing for him. My work finished around lunch time the next day and the guys wanted to go eat out. I proposed Naruto's ramen shop and the guys agreed. I guess they were curious to know about the guy that kind of captured my heart. I didn't really have the time to change, so we practically all went there in our work clothes, for me, that consisted of very tight and short blacks leather shorts and a bondage top. Luckily, I had a net shirt to put over that. When I worked, I didn't wear my glasses, I had eye contacts.
We drove to the restaurant and when Naruto saw me he grinned. I couldn't help but smile back at him. He came and took our orders, then he went to cook our meals and brought them to us. I had a little note, instantly my coworkers started saying that my lover was planning a secret rendezvous for us both. I blushed and called them idiots. Though the thought pleased me. I actually wouldn't mind if that were the case.
Everytime the guys wanted to leave, I gave them the excuse that I wanted tea to stay longuer. Eventually, they had to leave to go work and I was left alone at my table. The restaurant was mostly empty now. There was just Naruto and I plus two other costumers silently eating in their corner. I got up and walked behind the counter to reach Naruto where he was. His back was turned to me, back here, people couldn't see us. I took off my net shirt and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You weren't a bad host...I just...since I kissed you and that you laughed I thought I made you awkward and decided it was best for me to leave. Though now that I'm here and that I'm wearing practically nothing, seeing you makes me...horny..."

I turned him around, letting him see half of my bondage suit, the lower half was hidden in my extremely short shorts. I slowly licked his lips and gave him a seductive gaze. I then kissed him slowly.

"Do you get it? I like you, Naruto. I love you and I want to be special to you. And...since I am dressed like that...maybe later when this place is closed...I could dance for you?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct - 10:11

He was done cooking and doing all the work, the customers were all gone with their meal finished. Now, there was only naruto and Hideaki. He was closing his ramen shop and then, he went to the back of the counter to clean up the mess. It was then he heard hideaki approached him and then, he was indulged with a very sexy scene of Hideaki's appearance. With.. bondage… really? Bondage??!!! Naruto was a bit shocked and then, hideaki kissed him and seduced him. He said that he was not a bad host and that he was in love with naruto.
Right now, Naruto could not look away from that bondage suit and all. He was all red like a boiled crab and he was about to get nosebleed. He couldn't say a word and he swallowed his saliva. His heart beating like hell and it was about to explode. He was unable to think straight now, he was unable to say a word. He loved this man as well but seeing him like this and .. the dance, he could not dare to imagine what dance hideaki would do to him.

,' hi… hideaki…san…. Umm… uuummm……love.. uumm.. "

Naruto swallowed his saliva again and even if he try to look away from that seductive body and bondage he just couldn't. He fell sitting on the floor and his heat was raising. Well, it might not be fever but naruto felt so nervous and he just could not do anything. He was "paralyzed" his thoughts went wild and he was thinking that hideaki would do strip dance and show him some erotic dance. That made naruto got worse. His face went even redder and he needed to snap out of his silly fantasy for real!! In the end, he managed to come back to reality and when he realized that he was drooling over hideaki and fantasize things about him, he went stand up straight again and bowed to hideaki.

.' oh God!! I'm sorry!!! I'm really sorry hideaki-san.. i.. I didn't mean to.. I mean… your.. your outfit is making me.. go crazy and my chest was about to explode I think I need to calm down before I collapse! I'm sorry!"

He then shook his head and slapped his cheek with both of his hands, he needed to come back to reality and stop imagining things like a total pervert.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 9:33

Naruto's reaction to seeing me like this was priceless. But, I would have wanted him to approach and touch me, instead he only stumbled over his own tongue and I feared that he felt awkward towards my confession towards him. He didn't say that he was happy, he only mumbled the word love. Did that mean I had it wrong? I couldn't be with him? I watched him fall on the ground and then grinned lightly as I saw the look in his eyes. Yes, that was the look of someone fantasizing about me. Though the poor, innocent little Naruto seemed distraught by the very thought of a fantasy over me. He stood up and bowed to me, appologizing for the look he had in his eyes, blaming the outfit I was wearing. I laughed a bit, used my foot to push him up against a wall and then let my hands touch his chest gently.

"Well, I'd be insulted if this outfit didn't have that effect on you. You're suppose to feel all funny and hot when you see this, you're suppose to reach and touch. Do...you want to touch Naruto? Fantasize about me all you want, I do about you..."

I grabbed his hands and made them slowly touch my torso. I wwas thin compared to him, I made his fingers linger over my nipples, I moaned lightly. He had such warm hands, they felt nice over my sensitive and perked up nipples. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him to see just how interesting I could be. I wanted him to be mine and I would get what I wanted. Foxes were clever, and I always had what I wanted. I then held one of his hands in mine and brought him to a chair where I pushed him on. I told him I would dance for him. So that's what I did, moving my hips in a very seductive way, at the end of my dance, I had knelt in front of him and spread his legs lightly to let me slip the top of my body there. I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Usually around this time, I would stop and change client, but I'll do an exception for you, Naruto."

I leaned foward and slowly let my tongue glide over the buldge in his pants. My teeth then masterfully unbuttonned his pants and then latchrd on to his zipped to pull it down. My tongue glided over the thin linen of his underwear and then my teeth grabbed on to the elastic holding them up and slowly pulled them down.
Just as slowly, my tongue glide up again, this time on the hot skin of his erection. He was big and hard, that made me happy. He felt attracted to me. When I heard him gasp, I thought it was cute, but not enough, I took him in my mouth deep in my throat just to hear him moan.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 10:54

Really, this was bad, very bad. Naruto was being very nervous and Hideaki made it worse. It made naruto got all red already just by seeing this guy's sexy outfit, now Hideaki just have to push it harder on naruto. He grabbed Naruto's hands and made him touched his naked chest. At that moment, naruto blushed so hard and his heard pounding so hard. He was having nosebleed now. Blood coming out from his nostril and he was like burning inside out. People who did not know would assume that he was having fever or something.

He was looking at hideaki with his blurry eyes since he was getting dizzy now. This was too much, really too much for a man like him who barely touch girls or went to adult night club. Naruto was clumsy and he got nervous easily around someone that he liked. He just prove that to be true.

,' hi……. Mmmm… hideaki… san.. you… I… I'm touching… i.. shouldn't be… molesting you… ngghhh…"

The situation got worse when hideaki decided to dance erotically before naruto, his eyes were blank already , his nostril was letting out some blood and he felt even more dizzy now. He couldn't talk and he couldn't move. He was paralyzed. Completely stunned.

As if making Naruto got nosebleed was not enough, Hideaki went further and he sucked naruto's dick inside his mouth. Of course, at that time, naruto couldn't hold it anymore. His head spinning like crazy and he suddenly fell on the floor. He fainted, with his nose bleeding a bit and well… the position of his 'brother' was quite shameful, there was nothing else to say about this clumsy guy naruto, he just fainted out of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 11:46

O...kay? I never expected this to happen. Naruto was laying on his back on the ground, his nose was bleeding and he was...well...fainted. He fainted while I gave him a blowjob. I didn't really know what this meant. I didn't know if it was due to pleasure, excitement or simply disgust. I sighed and stood up. I was hard now though and I had a hard fainted Naruto that I had to take care of. I felt a little crabby. No, a lot. This guy was a Yokaï, I could smell it, and yet, he couldn't handle a little dance and a blowjob? What would of happened if I had decided to rape him? He would have had a heart attack?
I sighed and let my wings out to help me bring this big guy to his bed. I carried him all the way there, then I wipped away the blood from his nose and put some damp cloth on his forehead. I looked down at his erection and sighed again. I couldn't just leave it like that. This was going to suck.
I climbed on the bed and took it back in my mouth. Even though he was out of it right now, his body would still react. I sucked on it for a while until he climaxed in my mouth. I swallowed everything, put it back in his boxers and zipped up his pants. Well this night had not gone the way I imagined it.
With another sigh of annoyance, I stood up and went in his private kitchen. I took some ingredients out and made a quick curry. He'd probably need to eat when he wakes up. I made myself a small bowl. A though came to mind, he'd probably faint again if he saw me dressed like this, but I didn't feel like going home just to change clothes and come back. I looked around in his stuff and found a black hankerchief. I tied it on his eyes. Like that he won't see me and he won't faint. I place the bowl of curry next to him, the smell seemed to have woken him up and I stoppes him before he could pull off the blindfold.

"Keep it. I don't want you fainting again. I made curry. I'll...feed you."

I told him to open his mouth, and when it seemed like he was going to talk, I just shoved a spoonful of curry to shut him up. I didn't feel like hearing any excuse right now. I was horny, I was hard and I was stuck with a guy that noseleeds over a dance and faints over a blowjob. I was in no mood to hear him say he was sorry. And my voice showed it. When the bowl was empty, I brought the dishes in the kitchen, washed them and put them back in their place. I went back to sit next to him, crossing my arms and legs.

"Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeFri 1 Nov - 9:28

He fainted when Hideaki did what he did. Erotic dance and all. It felt like his 'life force' was taken away from him in a very erotic way and he liked that. But it seemed that Naruto could not hold it at all. He fainted and the next thing he knew was, he was on the bed, with blindfolds and hideaki was pissed and feeding him as well. Naruto could not say a word, of course he would not say one word at all, hearing that hideaki was all pissed. That was natural, Naruto acted differently with other men. Other men would have raped hideaki till he could not walk but naruto fainted.

When Hideaki asked him if he felt better, Naruto simply nodded at him. He could sense things around him actually. He could see without actually see the object, and he could feel the warmth coming from Hideaki's body. He could also felt the things around him such as furniture.

Naruto who was feeling all right, for now. He kept the blindfold on him and did not move it away. When he felt like having a drink, he stood up and he headed to the kitchen. Being a fox, fire fox, he could use his animal sense to recognize things around and try not to bump into things. Though in the end he hit his head on a wall that blocked the way from the living room and the kitchen. He finally made it to the fridge and took out a juice bottle. He sniffed it to make sure that the bottle contained juice and then he drank it.

After that, he walked back to the bedroom (with the juice)and he could feel hideaki was there. He walked towards the wardrobe and he took out a yukata. He felt the yukata with his hands and he knew that it was a silk one. He gave it to hideaki and then he took out another yukata. This time, a cotton one. He wore it and he stayed quiet there for a moment. He was about to say something but he knew that words would not fix anything.

,' ummm… if… you want some pome juice….."

He said that as he stretched his hands that was holding the bottle towards hideaki.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov - 8:00

I watched Naruto walk blindly in his house. It was his place so he should know the area. I didn't feel like helping him, I was still horny and I didn't want to do anything for him right now. He came back and proposed for me to have sime juice as well. He also gave me a kimono. I didn't want a kimono, I wanted to get naked and have sex right this instant. I just put the kimono behind me and stood up. I grabbed Naruto's juice and put it on a small end table.
Wirh my foot, I pushed him on his back. I held him down there as I stood up over him. He still had his blindfold, so he couldn't see me. I was going to take advantage of this. I took a small folded piece of paper from my back pocket and then grabbed his juice silently and let the powdered aphrodisiac fall in. I then put it back on the table silently, without him knowing.

"I'm not going to put that kimono on so you can keep the blindfold on for now. I'll get myself something else to drink from my bag. Just so you know, I'm angry right now."

I leaned down, kneeling on top of him and licked his lips before getting off of him. I went to my bag and let him hear the zip clearly. I looked back and saw him drink his juice. Good boy. The aphrodisiac I dropped in there was really strong. I took a small bottle of liquor from my bag and sat in front of Naruto and drank my bottle slowly. I watched as Naruto's face started to change colors and becoming red. I noticed the lump in his pants growing bigger. Then, I could hear him breathing becoming heavier and faster. I smirked. I stretched out my foot and pressed it against his hard on. He moaned.

"Already? Mmm...that looks painful. I could help you. I could make you feel good. Is that what you want? We shouldn't leave it like that. I'll make sure you feel good. Keep the blindfold, I'll get more pissed if you faint a second time."

I stood up and let my very short shorts fall on the floor, I was only wearing my bondage suit now. I pushed him on his back again. I pulled down his pants and didn't hesitate to suck on him again, this time even if he does faint, I wouldn't stop. With my own fingers, I gpt myself prepared. I moaned with him in my mouth and my fingers inside myself. When I was ready, I sat up on him and made his hard cock slip inside me. I moaned and gasped.

"Ahhh...mmmmnnhh...It's so big Naruto...Do you feel it? So deep inside me..."

I didn't wait and I started moving on him. God it felt good. I wasn't going to push it and make him touch me, I just wanted us to enjoy this together.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov - 8:42

He was still in his blindfolds and then, he could sense that hideaki was way beyond pissed. He felt that this man could kick his ass then he would be more than happy to do that. It did not take long for something odd to happen again. Naruto drank his juice and he felt hot all over. He felt strange. He never felt like this before and he felt tight in his pants there. That was … was he horny? Well… but this was not like a usual horny feeling this felt stronger. It did not take long ( again) for hideaki to molest his sensitive cock and then made it all went inside Hideaki's rectal. This could be either bad or good.

The drug worked a little too much on Naruto and he was going wild. His fangs were showing, his nails turned into claws, and one of his nine tails showed up. He ripped his blindfold and revealed his eyes turned into flaming red. He licked his lips and he grabbed hideaki's wrist. He harshly pushed the guy down to the bed. He growled deep, and he brushed his fangs against Hideaki's chest , he licked the guy up to the neck and he sank his fangs there. He made hideaki bled and he drank that blood. Sure this fire fox liked the taste of blood.

Naruto simply slammed his erection inside the guy's rectal, he was still conscious , only that this time, his demon side was taking over and his original self was, somewhere… letting the beast take control since he could not endure it anymore. Thanks to the aphrodisiac which was a strong one, Naruto could not handle himself against his own demon.

The demonic Naruto grabbed hideaki's waist and turned him around. Making the guy on all four and he simply clawed his butt. He spread those twin peach open so that he could stab his erection deeper. He growled loudly and he licked hideaki's back all over, before he bit hideaki's nape and drank more blood from him. He licked every wound and healed them as well. He saw the guy under him, even the best knew this man, hideaki. The one who pushed Naruto down back then and acted like a spoiled child. Well.. he was doing the punishment now. Naruto sank his claws on the guy's butt as he grabbed it hard. He stabbed his erection harder till he could reach the deepest part of Hideaki's insides. He leaned closer and bit hideaki's shoulder, arms, back.. he just gave this guy lots of biting and licking as if he was eating Hideaki. He snarled and licked all of the blood, he became more excited. His red flaming eyes widened and he smirked. He licked his lips and he licked Hideaki's face all over, from his cheek all the way to his forehead. Naruto really tasted this guy thoroughly right now, or maybe.. the beast version of him.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov - 7:42

I was starting to technically rape Naruto when something about him changed. His energy felt wild and beast like. I noticed his claws and fangs and when he ripped off his blindfold, I shivered when I saw his burning red eyes. A Yokaï. A pure blooded demon. I only noticed his tail then. A fox? Cute.
He then grabbed my wrist and slammed me on the bed. He growled and I shivered again. His fangs glided over my chest and then sunk in my neck. I moaned loudly and arched my back in pleasure. He was slamming himself inside me hard and deep. It felt so good. He then flipped me around on all fours and went wilder on me. Like an animal. If I knew that Naruto could be this wild, I would have drugged him a while back. Then again, maybe he had some strange double personality. Maybe I was in love with the soft Naruto but would have sex with the animal one.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! More! More Naruto! So good! So good! There! Harder!"

I moved my hips to slam my butt against his dick, making him go deep and hard inside me. I let my front half fall closer to the bed, leaving only my back end in the air. I closed my eyes and screamed more. Shit this guy was good. I still asked for more. I was horny and he was getting more and more wild and my rectal was making lewd squelching sounds, it was so wet that the juices were dripping down my thighs. I gripped onto the sheets and kept begging for more. I was breathing hard and gasping all the time. I was trembling all over and sweating as well. This beast kept bitting and licking me, it wasn't that I hated pain but I was more of a soft M.

"Mmmmnnnhhh...Naruto...I...I like...I love you. Ho...Hold me...Keep me...forever..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov - 13:15

His best was going wild. After centuries of being alone and without a chance to mate, now, he got one 'prey' to unleash his lust and desires. Naruto was a best now and he kept on devouring the guy under him. He knew this lovely man, hideaki. Of course , he was a beast but he was still Naruto and he could tell who this man was. He watched the guy trembled, sweated and screamed under him. How adorable. This one guy was very cute indeed. His rectal was squeezing naruto's dick tightly and yet, hideaki was losing it already, he seemed to be out of breath.

Naruto enjoyed hideaki screaming and all. He went harder and he clawed hideaki's butt more, he nibbled the guy's nape and bit him hard there that it would leave more than a mark, a permanent mark that would never disappear. Naruto licked the guy's nape and he bit hideaki's shoulder, then his back, then his arms as he kept on slamming his erection all the way inside Hideaki's rectal.

The sex went for hours and hours. Naruto was so wild that hideaki lost his voice and stopped screaming. He only trembled and gasping for more air. But naruto did not stop. He kept on harassing and molesting hideaki's rectal and filled the insides with his thick hot cum over and over again. Then, after countless hours of intense sex, naruto noticed that hideaki fainted and he was dripping wet in the rectal. It was at that moment, the aphrodisiac wore off. Then, the normal Naruto came back, feeling tired and he fell asleep. He pulled his dick out from hideaki's rectal. He hugged the guy close to him and then slept right beside hideaki.

After they slept for hours, Naruto woke up first and he saw hideaki right beside him. Filled with… hickeys.. and.. wounds.. well. He remembered correctly.. he was the one who gave all that or.. rather, his best self. Naruto could not imagine what would happen if hideaki ever woke up and found out that Naruto did all that to him! He would be dead and gone for real!! Maybe.. he needed to apologize again to hideaki this time for raping him and all. He sighed and he sat on the bed, right beside hideaki. Thinking how to escape the 'death' that would surely follow when hideaki woke up.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki

Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov - 7:44

That was the best sex I ever had. It was so good that I fainted after hours of being slammed in and bit all over. This beast version of Naruto was the beast one I have ever had deep inside me. He came so many times that it just flew out of me at the end.
When I woke up next morning, I was pleased to feel the soreness all over my body. It was proof that last night had not been a wonderful dream. I moved lightly and felt something wet and hot drip out of me. I moaned lightly, brought my fingers to my rectal and touched the liquid. I then looked at the liquid and lick it as my eyes opened and looked at a distraught Naruto. Did he regret it then? I tried to sit up but my numb body didn't react. So, I just turned around, grabbed his leg and cuddled it. I sighed and closed my eyes again, my head on his thigh.

"Good morning...Do I look that bad, or do you regret having sex with me? You know what? Don't answer that. Let me think that everything is alright and that I had a chance at happiness with you. Now, I'll go and wash if you don't mind, I'm...full of...well...you."

I still couldn't get up correctly since I couldn't feel my body from my waist down. I still pulled myself to my feet, I let my wings out to keep my balance as I walked towards the pond outside. I kept falling, my wings flapping to help me back up. Though they got caught in doorways and they hit the walls and I lost balance more often then I thought.
I eventually made it to the pond and let myself fall into the water. I came back up to the surface and gasped the air. I leaned up against the wall of the pond. Why did he regret? Was I not good enough? He seemed to like it last night. Why did he act like this first thing in the morning? I even confessed to him last night. I felt like a total moron.
I looked at the marks all over my body and smiled. Yes, they hurt, but I was also happy to have them all. My favorite one was the one in my neck that I could feel under my hands. I sighed. I was ridiculous. I drugged him after all. He felt nothing for me. When I was ready, I flapped my.wings to get out of the pond and walked back indoors. I heard some female voices in the restaurant part and when I reached the bedroom, I fell on my knees and leaned against the wall.

"I think your workers are there. You should get to work. Do you...want me to be gone when you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov - 9:52

The dead was calling him sooner than he thought! Hideaki opened his eyes and well.. welcome grim reaper!!! Now Naruto would die for real, he raped this man hard and good last night he was so dead!!! But then.. wait… what hideaki just did? He cuddled naruto and said that he had happiness with him last night? Was that for real? Though again, before naruto could do anything, Hideaki simply walked away from him and then he just well.. cleaned up everything himself.

Naruto felt bad for what he did, he just practically.. raped hideaki but.. why did this man felt happy? He thought rape was a bad thing so why this man thought it as a good thing? Naruto heard a noise outside and it was his worker. But he would not open the store today. He walked out from the room after putting on some pants and he told the worker to go home since today, the shop would be closed, though they would get back open tomorrow. Naruto walked back to the room and then he helped Hideaki to get up. He piggy back hideaki all the way to the kitchen and then made the guy sat down.

,' i… ummm… thought.. you'll kill me for… last night..I don't regret.. i just.. feel bad.. i.. hurt you... ummm…. Are you.. all right?.. never mind…."

He felt like a moron asking that question. So he simply looked away and he went to the fridge to heat the soup he cooked yesterday. He heated it and then he poured some for Hideaki on a bowl. He passed the bowl to Hideaki and also made him some cold milk. He thought it would be good for him since Hideaki looked so tired. Naruto looked at hideaki and then he knelt on the floor, grabbed hideaki's legs and he gave him massage.

,'i… I'm sorry if… I hurt you.. hideaki san.. it's just that… somehow the beast came out and.. I lost control…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot ramen, freezing day!!!   Hot ramen, freezing day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot ramen, freezing day!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: Black Rose Kingdom :: The Front Yard-
Jump to: