Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

secret garden.. rose fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 10:52

How cute, so cute, so adorable. His demon Akamaru felt bad? Well he did not need to because Kagerou enjoyed it, he also enjoyed their intense and wild sex. He enjoyed being molested and devoured by his lover. He let Akamaru licked those swollen melting nipples and kagerou moaned. In the end, he climaxed again since akamaru molested his dick. Now he felt better, his nipples felt much better now. Then, when they were about to go to bed, it was not in proper shape anymore, thanks to Akamaru's power and claws.

They decided to go to the couch and only took blanket and pillow. Kagerou cuddled with his lover and he stayed there in comfort. He turned around and kissed Akamaru gently, but deeply. He kissed his lover with warmth, with love. Then he looked at his lover's eyes.

,' Don't worry about the bed my lovely demon, I think.. he could have a shikibuton? I think it would be more simple and nice ."

Kagerou thought that Shikibuton would be more effective for them, just go buy a big one and then it would be all good. Even better, that kind of bed did not need any bed frame, just put them on the floor and it's all good to be used. Kagerou looked at their schedule then, tomorrow, they got a photo shoot, for a perfume . it was a newly launched one, called ' Gigolo"

,' ne.. kamaru-san, I think we will have a photo shoot for this perfume tomorrow, it's called gigolo, have you tried that thing? I heard the scent was nice."

**** Shikibuton : a japanese styled bed that you put on the floor, it was similar with mattress
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 21:08

Kagerou tried to make me feel better by telling me that he wanted to change his bed and buy one that goes directly on the floor. Well, either way, with my claws, it'll get ripped up, which is why I don't sleep in a bed but directly on the floor, the bed was there for show nothing more.
Kagerou kissed me gently, yet still hard, it was making me happy when he did touch me gently like this. I held him in my arms, my tail slowly wrapping it around his waist and kissing his neck gently, lovingly. Then, he spoke about a photoshoot we have tomorrow before we go to the onsen and he asked me if I ever tried the perfume. I look at him and tilt my head to the side lightly.

"I'm afraid not. My body can't withstand the chemicals found in perfumes and such. I will be in intense pain if it touches my skin."

I kissed his neck again and took a deep breath in his scent. Behind the smell of sweat, there was the sweet scent of his skin, the metallic scent of his blood and the distinct scent of the Yokaï's blood.

"I love your natural scent. It's like a thousand wildflowers in a summer's breeze. I wouldn't cover it up for nothing in the world."

I kissed his neck again and then we went to sleep.
The next morning, we had to wake up early and we went to the shoot. I got prepared and tried my best to avoid having them put some perfume on me, I could hear the makeup and stylists whinning about Kagerou's marked body. I blushed. Though once we got on the stage for the shoot, the producer decided that in order to pose for the product, one had to try the product, so he came to me quickly and sprayed some on me. I held back my voice and trembled lightly. I was dressed in a way that made Kagerou look at me with desire, but I was too preoccupied by my pain.

"Okay, now everyone, take your positions and look good."

I did my best until the first break. In our private change room, I fell to my knees and moaned in pain. I looked back at Kagerou and begged for lukewarm water on my neck, just to rinse it off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 9:23

So Akamaru could not stand the scent or the liquid came out from perfume. He said sweet things about Kagerou that made him smile. This guy could be a flirt sometimes huh? Though they just fell asleep in the end. The next morning when they woke up, they got ready for the shoot. They got dressed and they left for the place. Upon arriving, Kagerou was immediately dressed and prepared for the shoot. Kagerou wore a long black leather pants and a black choker necklace, while Akamaru wore something that would make him looked like the 'dominating' one. Then, Kagerou saw Akamaru being sprayed by the perfume he hated it, it was obvious.

When the shooting was over, kagerou and his lover went to the bathroom and then, Kagerou took a small towel and wet it with warm water, then he put it over Akamaru's neck. He held his demon close, kissing and pampering him. It hurt huh? Kagerou smiled and he gently pet his lover's head, caressing him till he felt calmed down. Then, they kissed again.

,' it's all right Akamaru-san, the shoot is over, we could go to the onsen, it's just nearby here, come on."

Kagerou smiled and he kissed his lover again. They washed and then changed to their normal clothes instead of costume. Then, they went to the onsen by car. It took them around half an hour to get there. The onsen was surrounded by mountains and trees, the air was very nice and breezy. The place was quite big and it was very natural since everything was painted in wood pattern and mostly, made of wood. They entered and booked a room for three days. Then, Kagerou walked to the room it was in the back, near the mountains. Their room was the best in view, and in looks. They got shikibutton, a big sized one, and they also could see the view of the mountain and trees from here. It was perfect. Kagerou changed clothes into a simple kinagashi and he came to akamaru, sitting on his lap like a sweet kitten and then kissed him gently.

,' liking this vacation my lovely demon?"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 23:37

Kagerou was fast on his feet and he put a towel in my neck and it washed away the painful perfume. Then, we went to the onsen. Kagerou and I cuddled together and I was feeling better even though my neck was painfully red and itchy. I sighed. The only person who had ever gotten the chance to touch me. I slowly started kissing him. I was happy to smell the fresh air or the mountains and forests around us. I kissed Kagerou a bit more and heard him moan, but when he wrapped his arms behind my neck, I winced and stopped kissing him. He looked at me and I smiled sadly.

"It feels like scrapping sandpaper across my neck. We just need to be a little careful for now."

I rinsed the smell of the perfume off my lover and then licked him gently. I then kissed him again and again. His hands almost went back to my neck, but I stopped him and placed them on my chest. My tongue slipped in his mouth and he moaned some more. Then, my sensitive ears heard someone behind us. I turned around and saw a very thin man, a bit like Kagerou. He handed us towels.

"I'm Faolen, your new manager to both both of you. I'm an old Model, so I can help you get big jobs. Get out, I wish to formally be introduced to my two protogés."

I clenched my teeth and helped Kagerou out and hid his body with the towel then I hid myself. We made our way to the living room of the suite. Faolen was sitting comfortably and crossing his legs. He looked like a model, he was giving away a princely vibe. Kagerou and I sat together in front of him. He smiled and I noticed the three scratch scars in his face. So that why he was a former model. He gave us sign to introduce ourselves.

"I am Akamaru...I only work with Kagerou. And I'm not sharing him with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 15:22

So Akamaru was still in pain? That was too bad, they kissed some more but kagerou needed to be careful this time. He could not touch akamaru's nape or back, so he just touched akamaru's chest and that's all. Though as they cuddled and kiss more, a man came and Kagerou knew him, the flirty faolen. The former model. Was he here to flirt with Akamaru? Though as they got out from the pond and sat, Akamaru put defense over himself and said that he worked only with Kagerou.

It made kagerou happy to hear that. He hugged Akamaru and just stare at the former model faolen. Since Akamaru already introduced them both, Kagerou saw no reason to introduce himself, why said the same thing twice? That would be a waste right? So, they had a short meeting, just some chit chat, then kagerou and akamaru left to their room. Akamaru needed to rest and he needed to heal himself as well thanks to the stupid perfume.

,' come love.. I need to take care of you…really…I can't stand you in pain like this."

Kagerou needed to heal his lover fast, and thoroughly. He did not want their sweet moment to be ruined. Every moment with akamaru was a moment he treasure. He sure did not want to lose it, not a single second. He wanted their moment to be romantic, sweet, without anything to 'block' them. So, kagerou slowly healed akamaru's skin and he removed the perfume scent whatsoever from Akamaru. To test it, he caressed akamaru's nape and back, he seemed fine now. Good. Kagerou kissed his lover gently and they kissed again some more, deep romantic kiss.

,' you know akamaru san…. Moments with you.. I treasure it so… don't want anything to ruin it… kiss me more? Tonight.. let's kiss all night long… just… let us…indulge in our romance… all right?"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 May - 10:57

The man spoke with us for a while, and then we left to our room. Kagerou healed my neck and then we started kissing slowly but intensely. He wanted us to kiss all night long. He claimed that every moment passed together was precious. I smiled at him. He was thinking the same thing as me. Ever since I met this man, anything we were together was precious to me. So we just kissed and kissed until we both fell asleep holding eachother in our arms.
When I opened my arms, Kagerou was still sleeping tightly. I smiled and moved his hair away from his face. I then licked his lips and he slowly moaned as he woke up. That's when we started kissing again. I climbed up over him and kissed him more and more. I could keep going for hours but Kagerou's stomach decided otherwise. I smirked and kissed his belly.

"I guess we should eat. They have room service here?"

I let Kagerou call for food with the telephone, but I decided to kiss his neck as he was ordering for both of us. I could see the goosebumps crawling on his skin and his shivering. When he hung up, I trapped his lips with mine before he could speak to me. I kissed him more and more, ignoring his light protests. Besides, he soon stopped and held me closer to him and kissed me back. He started moaning and I smiled. So cute. Though then the door flew open and I heard Faolen's voice.

"Alright now boys. Good morning. We have work to do. We have to tell the media of your relationship so that the potential clients see that the two of you come as a bundle. And I already have a job planned for tonight. My my...Akamaru-San, Kagerou-San, have you two just woken up?"

I hid our bodies with the blanket and glared at our new manager. He smiled and gave us a folder concerning tonight's job then he left with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 9:19

They kissed, kissed and kept kissing like there's no tomorrow. Then, they fell asleep and in the next morning, kagerou's stomach had to ruin the romance they had. Though they were hungry and they need to eat for sure. They ordered the room service. Then, after a while their food came. It was a simple light waffle with maple sauce, one portion for two people since kagerou did not really ate much.
The manager entered the room and said something that made Kagerou frowned. He wanted them to do publication of their relationship? For promotion? But why? He thought his personal life was for himself and akamaru and nobody else. Kagerou was quite introvert when it came to his own personal life. and yet this manager wanted them to do it.. held a press conference about their love relationship.

,' should we really do that? Making our relationship go public? I'm sure that even an idiot could see that you're my lover…'

Kagerou sighed and he finished eating. Then, he went to wash with akamaru, they just do fast shower and then, kageoru felt like having a nice good time with his lover, just the tow of them. And since the room has a big balcony, it was good to cuddle there and watched the blue sky. And the best thing was, it was spring already, the flowers were blooming and the cherry blossom tree was also blooming with its grace. Kagerou got dressed in simple kinagashi and akamaru wore what pleases him.

Then, they went to the couch in the balcony. They cuddle there. Kagerou sat on top of Akamaru and they kissed again. Once, twice, and kept on going. He opened his mouth a bit and captured akamaru's lips between his. Then he licked akamaru's tongue and slowly, gave a gentle kiss on the lips.

,' I wonder… do you agree with what the manager said about what we should do? Coz… well.. if we need to do it I guess I'll let you do the talk.. I'm bad in expressing personal feelings in public…"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 8:34

Kagerou seemed worried about us revealing our relationship, but I guess I saw the good side of the plan. If we were presented together, then people would know that I wouldn't photograph with another man and Kagerou wouldn't be force with anyone else either. People would also know that if you book one of us, you book both. I held Kagerou against me on the balcony and then kissed him down his neck again.

"Well...I think it's to not cause useless media drama. Besides if clients know that we're together, they won't order some other guy or girl to pose with us. So I'll be all yours all the time and you'll be all mine as well. I love you Kagerou."

That night, Faolen brought us to a party. We met many people and gave them our business cards, however, their bodies were simply too close and I didn't feel good. I still didn't like being in crowds. I ended up feeling Faolen's hand on my shoulder and then we were shown to a room. Faolen left and Kagerou took care of me. I had been so stresses out that now my ears, horn and tail had appeared again. I was trembling lightly. I grabbed Kagerou and hugged him against me. I laid my ear against his chest and sighed. His constant heartbeat relaxes me. It relaxed me enough for me to slowly rub my face against his chest until I heard him moan lightly. I must have rubbed up against his nipple and he felt it. I lifted up his shirt and licked his nipple, my fangs softly brushed over his nipple and I squeezed his butt with desire. It was easy to turn me on, just had to be Kagerou. I pulled him on the bed with me, his knees on my sides. I used my mouth to pull off his belt, reveal his length and then I licked it slowly. With my hands on his butt, I controlled his hip movements and slowly sucked on his dick. My hands slipped on the skin and my finger slowly slipped inside him. I felt like pleasuring him. It made me happy to feel him warm like this.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 10:09

Akamaru thought it differently. If kagerou saw it as annoying idea, Akamaru saw it as a good one. Though thanks to Akamaru's explanation, Kagerou understood where the good lies. They could stay together all the time and Akamaru did not need to feel annoyed by being touched by other person. Though then, after that, Faolen brought them to party, kagerou was okay with it but Akamaru felt annoyed.

They removed themselves from the party and they ended up in their own room. Akamaru molested Kagerou and he gave him blow job. Though since Akamaru's touch made Kagerou felt hot all over, he just pushed his lover down and strip naked before him. He spread his legs widely and made Akamaru's dick slipped inside him.

,' mmhhh… Akamaru-san… fuck me hard now… your actions made me lewd… and hot… now you must take responsibility."

He smirked and leaned closer to his lover, they made out hard and Kagerou moved his waist on AKamaru;s cock and he shake his hips and waist slowly on his lover. He moved up and down, and rotating his hips on Akamaru, squeezing his cock hard and deep, eagerly always.

,' nnnhh!!! So good.. aaahhh.. you grew bigger… it felt so hot!.. aaahhhh… aahhhh more!"

Kagerou slammed his butt harder on Akamaru and they both climaxed over and over again. Though despite two hours of sex, Akamaru was still hard and hot. Kagerou turned around, go on all fours as he lifted his butt up for his lover, he spread his butt cheeks and showed Akamaru his dripping wet rectal. Some semen spurted out from it and KAgerou moaned more

,' come… Akamaru-san.. stab it in me harder… cum more inside me!"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 8:37

Kagerou felt really hot when I touched him and it didn't take long before I was deep inside him. We made out as he moved his sexy body on me hard. He was moaning so loudly, I was certain Faolen would get the message and ask for another room.
After hours of embracing one another, Kagerou slipped away, got on all fours and presented his butt to me. He told me to stab it inside him hard. I growled lightly out of desire. I got up right behind him, licked his rectal eagerly before my tongue trailed up his back and to his neck, then I slipped my cock inside him hard, just the way he likes it. He screamed in pleasure and I felt him tighten around my length. Being an animal, my first instinct was to bite his neck as I trusted inside him over and over again, making him cum as I came inside him. I held him until we were both satisfied.
My head was in his back as we cuddled in spooning position. I licked the bite mark in his neck and squeezed him against me tighter. My tail was out, my ears were out and my fangs and claws as well as my horns were there. I was happy. I was much more comfortable in this form. My tail gently covered Kagerou's intimate area.

"Nee, Kagerou? What do you think of me when I look like this?"

I released my tight hug to let him turn around. I gently kissed his hickey covered neck and I pulled one of his legs over mine to feel his heat more. I let out a growl of comfort and snuggled my head on his neck more. I heard his giggle. I was having fun ever since I met him. I was smiling ever since I met him. I looked in his eyes then with a soft smile.

"I always thought my life would be filled with nothing but eternal darkness, then you came and lit everything up for me. I love you and I will never let you go."
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 10:59

Their intercourse was filled with passion, lust, love, it was perfect. When they're done, Akamaru acted so cute, he turned into his demon form and Kagerou smiled at him. He looked adorable in that form. Kagerou really enjoyed it when his lover was holding him from the back, it felt so warm, so comfortable. If he could, he wished they would just stay like this forever.

Kagerou felt like cuddling with akamaru right now, he missed such delicate moment with his lover. He giggled softly and turned around so he could see his lover's appearance. Cute. Kagerou slowly brushed his finger through akamaru's ears, and then he gently touched the horns as well. He kissed Akamaru gently , slowly, lovingly.

,' you looked cute like this… though your tail…. If that one kept rubbing me there…. I would rape your cock again…..it's still sensitive after all that cumming…"

His rectal was still very sensitive and his dick too, even his crotch were still sticky and wet, he felt hot. But not enough to push down and rape Akamaru again. He prefer cuddling for now. Feeling his lover's warmth like this really felt like heaven. They fell asleep as they cuddle together and then woke up when the sunlight pierced Kagerou's eyes. He woke up and he hugged Akamaru , kissing him softly till he woke up.

Though then, Kagerou heard a light knock on the door and it was Faolen when he opened, he sighed and let the guy in. why did this man had to appear in the early morning? Can't he just appear after lunch? Or maybe even dinner? What made Kagerou glared at Faolen was when the man mentioned to use them in the advertisement for middle class clothing. It was not the clothes , it was the part ' being dirtied by coffee and water puddle that made Kagerou angry.

,' are you mad???? Getting Akamaru dirtied by puddle of water and coffee??? Are you trying to kill him???!! Get out!!!"

Did this guy not know that liquids harm akamaru? It made the guy felt like he was being burned in hell! And this man asked Akamaru for a 'suicide'. Somehow, Kagerou's dark glare made Faolen excused himself from their room. He locked the door and he returned to Akamaru who was wide awake now, thanks to Kagerou being so pissed.

,' that guy was just insane!! how could he told you to do such thing?! heartless jerk!!"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul - 10:36

Kagerou thought that I was cute in this form and he also claimed that if my tail kept rubbing up against him, he would rape me again. I smiled. I wouldn't mind this at all, Kagerou's body was very nice and his touch drove me to the borders of insanity. But then there was a light knock on the door and I covered myself up while my love went to answer. It was Faolen. He proposed work, but Kagerou insulted him and closed the door. The job would have consisted in me being sprayed and Kagerou did not want that to even touch me. I smiled at him as he came back to me. He seemed very angry at Faolen, I had to calm him down. I grabbed his waist and brought him closer to me. I slowly started kissing him and heard him moan. Such a lovely voice. I then kissed my way down his neck and on his chest. I was being careful not to scratch him. I slowly played with his nipples, and made him groan, then went lower and lower. When I reached his length it was nice and hard, so I simply kissed it before taking it in my mouth. Kagerou was so caring towards me, it was my way to thank him. I gave him a blowjob until he came in my mouth. I then smiled at him and I could see that his eyes were telling me to give him more. I wouldn't want to disappoint him so I grabbed his waist and slowly slipped my erection inside him. He moaned loudly and I groaned. He was really hot down there. I moved inside him and he started clinging to me with desire. I grabbed his hips tightly and rammed inside him the way he likes it, hard and deep. When I climaxed, so did he. His flustered face was so sexy. I missed him gently.

"Thank you for taking my defense, but isn't a model's job to do anything the job requires? Is Faolen-Sama going to be alright if we refuse?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 10:21

Kagerou was obviously angry over Faolen's request which wanted to make Akamaru all dirty with puddles and coffee splash. They ended up making love to one another for the second round. That was a very unique ay of saying thank you and Kagerou was loving it. They cuddled for some time and then Akamaru asked him if Faolen would be all right since they rejected the job.

Kagerou simply glared at Akamaru. Perhaps this guy forgot about the perfume incident? Where his skin felt like burning and all painful? He dragged Akamaru all the way to the bathroom. They would need it now. Soon as they were in the tub, Kagerou filled it with lukewarm water and he held akamaru closely. He sat on him and looked into his eyes.

,' listen.. I don't care if Faolen got into trouble or got himself fired or whatever! My one and only concern was your safety! Have you forgot what the perfume did to you?? Imagine what dirty puddle of water and hot coffee would do! I won't have you involved in such job! And Faolen is not the only manager ."

The thing was, if this manager could not Treat Akamaru in the right way, Kagerou would just cut the contract with him and find a better manager! He would not accept anything that could harm akamaru. He did not want to gamble on it at all! And so, he kissed Akamaru and done with the bath. They got dressed and then, Kagerou received a call, it was from Faolen. From what he said, he really needed akamaru to do the job since he could not find other models to do it. Kagerou put the speaker call on and he just replied angrily,

,' he will not do it! And I don't care if you fire us for this!!"

Kagerou hung up the phone and then buried it under the pillow. He hugged Akamaru protectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secret garden.. rose fields
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3