Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

secret garden.. rose fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akamaru

Akamaru

secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Oct - 9:56

I had woken up, the rain had stopped but I was drenched, I started drawing again. I was focused on my drawing, I didn't hear or feel Kagerou as he spoke to me, I drew him over and over again. What distracted me was my shadow creature that appeared on my sketch pad. He told me that I should go to the shower room now.
I agreed simply because I was drenched in cold rain and shivering. I needed the take a shower, then go to bed. My heart was closed again. I got up, put away my pad and walked to the shower room

[Shower room- Manager]

He followed Kagerou to the shower room, saw his model getting naked and followed him in. When Kagerou was busy sulking, the manager grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"Open up. Bite and I'll ruin your cute face."

He then shoves his dick inside the model's mouth.

[Akamaru]

I made it to the shower room, saw Kagerou's clothes with the manager's clothes. Together? Did I want to go in there? Might as well. I took my clothes off and went in the room. I instantly smelt fear. I looked for Kagerou and saw that the manager was forcing him to give him a blowjob. I cracked, grabbed the manager's shoulder and pulls him away, my fist met his face over and over again until he left cursing me. I turned, my fist bleeding, and knelt in front of Kagerou to see if he was hurt anywhere.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you I hope? I'm...sorry for my attitude...I'm not used to being around people and I guess when I saw him kiss you...I'm an idiot...I drew your face, the one I love the most. The one where you smile at me. Can I...ask for a second chance?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Oct - 13:17

He was sulking by himself in the shower room, then the next thing, his manager came inside the shower room and he shoved his dick inside Kagerou's mouth. He was choked, he coughed but he couldn't scream for sure. He did not and couldn't ask for help from anyone. He only knew that when it was over, Akamaru was there, he kicked the manager's ass so hard and Kagerou saw all that. He was released and he coughed couple of times. He caught his breath right now. That felt so disgusting and now he felt dizzy.

He was still drenched in water since it was not turned off previously. he saw Akamaru before him saying sorry and getting worried, what a funny guy, few minutes ago he was ignoring Kagerou as if he was nothing but a ghost and now he was being all caring, asking for a second chance and blah, blah.

Kagerou did not look at Akamaru, he coughed again a couple of times and then he felt weak. It seemed that he took his bath too long and now he got dizzy and cold. He closed his eyes for a while as he tried to stand up straight. He needed to get out from this shower and back to his room, getting all dry would be good. But he said something in his weak voice.

," few minutes ago I was a ghost to you.. and now you act all caring? You can love a ghost? How funny. Thanks for… kicking that jerk's ass, I can make my way back…I'm all right."

He wobbled and almost fell to the floor but he hold on against the wall. He slowly walked out from the shower room and wrapped towel around his head to dry his hair. His head spinning like crazy, and his visions got all blurry. Though he managed to get dressed properly , he did it slowly. He leaned back to the wall behind him and he slowly walked out from that room. He met some crew outside and they helped him to get back to his bedroom, his apartment. When he was in there, he simply lied down on his bed and he fell asleep instantly. He was having fever and his whole body felt like ice. He grabbed a thick blanket and covered himself with it. He curled up inside that thick blanket and slept. His whole body kept on releasing cold sweat as he slept, but Kagerou did not know that.

The crew got worried but they waited for hours, since Kagerou did not show up, they decide to cancel the next shoot and postponed it till tomorrow. They told Akamaru that Kagerou was sick so they postponed the shoot till the next day. When tomorrow came, the crew was back and they already called akamau to be with them and prepared him for a shoot. One of the crew went to Kagerou's apartment, knocked so many times but nobody answered. She got worried so she went back to the rest of the crew.

,' does anyone know where kagerou-san is? I knocked his room so many times but.. I got no answer… I tried to call his cell phone and no answer as well.. I hope he is all right!"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct - 10:06

I followed him to make sure that he made it to his room safely. Then, I went to my room and rested until morning came. We had another shoot this morning so I went up to the rooftop garden hoping to see Kagerou there, but apparently, nobody had seen him since yesterday. I got worried.
I left the shoot and went directly to his room. I knocked, but he didn't answer. I sent my shadow creature in and he told me that Kagerou was in there and in bad shape. I tried to open the door, it was locked. I cursed and kicked open the door. I rushed to Kagerou's side and saw how sweaty he was. His forehead was burning me more then usual. A fever? I picked him up, got him naked and brought him to his bath in lukewarm water. I told the shadow to stay by his side while I changed his sheets. When that was done, I washed him, took him out of the bath, dressed him up in clean clothes and laid him back in his bed. I then went in the kitchen and made some rice porridge. I came back to his side and put a cold cloth on his forehead.

"Kagerou, I'm here for you. You're not a ghost to me, I'm...I'm a shadow, when I focus on something, I don't notice my surroundings. I...I think I love you Kagerou."

I managed to wake him up enough to feed him the rice porridge then he was out again. I went to check to first aid kit that every room had, found the fever pill, the one that went in the...rectal area. I gulped and opened the pack. I pulled down the blanket and lifted his robe. I appologized and slowly pushed it inside him. I covered him back and blushed. This should help him now.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Oct - 10:59

He was alone in the dark, just like a ghost. He was sick and he was alone. He went worse each hour and his whole body was covered in cold sweat. The fever was pretty bad apparently. He was trembling, shivering. He felt something banging his door but he was too much in pain so he did not bother to open it, he did not even more an inch from his bed. Then, when the door was kicked open, he opened his eyes and saw Akamaru walked to him. Why would this man took care of him now? Wasn't he just a ghost to him?

Kagerou let Akamaru took care of him all he wanted and then he ended up on bed again after eating and bathe. Akamaru was still beside him and he took a medicine. For fever, and apparently it went through KAgerou's rectal. He moaned as Akamaru slipped the drug inside him and then he relaxed after that. He rested and passed out again for few hours. He woke up, and it was night, Akamaru was still there. Kagerou could feel that the fever went down already and he was better now, he felt better. He sat on the bed with his back against the pillow and he looked at akamaru, he ruffled the guy's hair gently

,' thank you akamaru san, it must be troublesome for you to take care of me all day. Don't worry, I'll cook for us tonight, I fell better, thanks to you."

Kagerou felt a bit weak, maybe because he slept all day and he just woke up, but he was all right now, the fever gone already and he was healthy again. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and he ended up making a warm chicken soup with tofu. When it was all done, he poured it into two bowls and placed them on the table. He called for Akamaru and gave him his share of the chicken soup.

,' I hope you like my cooking. I think you need some energy, you look tired Akamaru-san, sorry that you had to take care of me, if you wish to sleep here then you're most welcome. But I got to fix my door before someone barged in."

Kagerou smiled lightly to his last words. He ate his share silently and he watched akamaru ate his. They shared the same table now.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Nov - 8:01

Kagerou eventually woke up and what awoke me was his hand in my hair. I stood up, ready to catch him if he fell as I followed him to the kitchen, protectively watched him as he cooked and then ate silently. He then mentionned the door, I uses the shadows I controled to materialize a black door. It became solid and then I stood up again and brought our dishes in the kitchen to clean them. I then came back to Kagerou and wrapped my arms around his slim body.

"I've...never been attached to anyone. I didn't let people come near me since they all burned me. Yet you...you somehow broke through all my defenses and I can even endure the warmth of your skin. I'm...afraid. I don't understand what is happening to me. It seems that I can't go one day without seeing your smiling face. Why is it like that? Why can't I let you go? Why don't I want to let you go? When I saw you in bed, sweating, breathing laboriously, I feared that I would never see that smile of yours again."

I kept him in my arms ans hid my face in his neck. I closed my eyes and breathed out. I kissed his neck and then picked him up and brought him on his couch. I took off the sweaty sheets and changed them for clean ones. I picked him up again, brought him to his bathroom, cleaned him up and then brought him to his bed. I didn't want to leave his side. Not tonight. This night, I would look at him sleep. Since he proposed me to sleep here, I simply slippes in the sheets with him. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him close to me.

"You...don't mind if I ...get attached to you, Kagerou?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov - 9:11

He was done eating and they were stay in a very odd situation right now. But then Akamaru broke the 'ice' between them. He simply hugged kagerou from behind and saying cute words. He never thought that this silly guy would be this cute and adorable. Kagerou simply put a poker face when he listened to those words. He was still thinking, about them, about what had happened between them.

Then, they arrived on bed and Akamaru already changed the sheet there. It was clean. It felt comfortable. The guy cuddled kagerou as they lied down on the bed. Kagerou turned around and he looked at Akamaru. He just gave the guy a gentle gaze and he said to him softly about what he felt.

.' you can't let me go, don't want let me go, that is what people called fall in love… do you love me? "

Kagerou moved closer towards Akamaru. He cuddled with him and he pressed his face against the guy's chest. He closed his eyes, he was still tired, and he felt weak. He then softly spoke to the guy holding him. Kagerou slowly falling sleep, but before that, he lifted his head and pressed his lips against Akamaru's in a sweet and gentle way. He whispered softly.

,' don't let me go again.. Akamaru-san… make me yours.."

Then, after that simple words, Kagerou fell asleep again. He was sleeping soundly as he and Akamaru held each other tightly. Cuddling and sharing their warmth as they slept. They slept like a brick till it was morning. When the sunlight hit Kagerou's eyelids, he slowly opened his eyes and he saw Akamaru still sleeping. He gently passed his hands over the guy's face. He kissed Akamaru's eyelids gently.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Nov - 7:54

Love? That feeling humans felt for their mates? Was I in love? I didn't want to let go of him, ever. I didn't want him to push me away and I certainly don't want others to touch him. Yes, I believe that those feelings all meant that I was in love with Kagerou. While we were in bed, he turned around and then cuddled his head against my chest, then he kissed my lips and told me to never let him go again. I held him tighter against me.

"I promise. I'm never letting go of you ever again."

We fell asleep. During the night, my big fluffy black tail appeared, my horns and my black ears as well and my claws. This happens everytime I sleep soundly. What woke me was something soft on my eyeslids. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips softly. He seemed much better then yesterday. I kissed him again. My tail swooshed around and landed on his butt and my ears slightly folded backwards. They always showed my emotions more then my face. Though with Kagerou, I always felt like smiling all the time. While we kissed, slowly and lovingly, my features turned back to human. Then, someone knocked on the newly formed black door. I got up and opened the door. It was the photographer.

"Hey there rising star, how's our sick little angel today? Is he up for yesterday's missed shoot?"

Rising star? Me? Alright...I looked back to Kagerou. He seemed alright today.

"We'll try. But if I see that he starts feeling ill, I will stop the shoot. He is very important to me and I will not let you push him too far."
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov - 13:12

The man, Akamaru held Kagerou tightly and he just said it. He would never let Kagerou go again, he would stay with him. That was good. Then, they fell asleep and when Kagerou woke up, he found his lover turning into some kind of cute demon. But then, Akamaru went o the door as there was someone knocking there, it was the photographer, asking for another shoot, really? Again? Though kagerou felt all right today so maybe they could do it. Just one shoot and that was it. The photographer told them that since kagerou was sick and he might need time to recover, the shoot would start in two days instead of right away. Apparently, the production team also thought of their models well.

Then, after Akamaru closed and locked the door behind him, kagerou simply stood up and he headed to the shower room. He had Akamaru followed him there and then, kagerou filled the tub with water and some essence. He stripped and gently washed himself all over with Akamaru watching his every move.

Without making any sounds, Kagerou gave a sigh with his finger towards Akamaru, telling him to come closer. As Akamaru came closer to him, when Akamaru were close to him in the water, Kagerou leaned back and rested his back against the tub. He stretched his legs and wrapped them around Akamaru's waist to pull him closer. He rubbed his legs against Akamaru's waist and looked at him straight.

,' anything you want to do to me.. Akamaru san? Anything you want to say… perhaps?"

He seduced the cute demon guy as he kept on rubbing his legs there, he pulled akamaru closer till their faces met. Then, kagerou made their lips brushed against each other, but they did not kiss. He was just letting this adorable demon to feel him through that slight of touch.

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov - 8:20

In two days. Good. At least it wasn't right now. Kagerou then got up in silence and went to the bathroom. I followed just to make sure he was alright. He got naked and I looked away in respect. But as he washed, I had to look at his slender body. So beautiful. I remembered the heat from his body when I was inside him. Just thinking of it excited me again and I try to hide my blushing face behind my hand. Kagerou then gave me a sign to come closer. As I reached him, he captured me.with his legs and pulled me closer. He rubbed his legs against my waist and then pulled me closer to brushhhis lips againsy mine. I blushed again and sivered lightly. The heat that was coming from his body was inviting me closer. He then asked me if I had something to tell him or if there's anything I wanted him to do. Right now, at this very moment, I wanted him. I wanted his body against mine. I wanted it all over me and I wanted to be deep inside him again.
I didn't hesitate then, since our lips has brushed against eachother right now, I locked our lips together and breathed out before slipping my tongue in his mouth and pulling him up a bit until he was on his feet and I could wrap my arms around his thin body. I kissed him harder and made him moan.
Not enough. I pulled him out of his bath and made him wrap his legs around my waist more as his back rested against the wall. I gropped his soft buns and squeezed them lightly. We kissed more and I felt his hands lock in my hair and I became more eager in my kissing and touching.
When our lips parted, we were both breathing heavily and we were both flustered. We looked in eachother's eyes and words were not needed. We kissed again and again. The intensity of the kiss made me groan as my pants became tight and his erection rubbed against my belly. I carried Kagerou to his bed and heard someone talk.which made me growl. I turned and saw a strong looking man leaning against the wall, a key in his right hand.

"Hey, Kagerou. You stopped calling me so I thought I'd stop by. You know, just to see what you've been up too. So...you replaced me with...that? You forgot me, a Seraph, and took a demon instead?"

I growled and he opened his wings, I let my horns, ears, fangs, claws and my tail out and snarled then. A battle was just about to go down. The tension was incredibly heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov - 10:00

They were kissing. Kagerou simply asked Akamaru what he wanted, and he showed it to him. They kissed more and more, they made out as if they were about to devour each other. Kagerou kept on making out to akamaru and he was moaning, trembling, shivering in pleasure, he wanted more. Both of them wanted more. They made out hard and Kagerou rubbed his body on Akamaru as they kept on making out. This felt so hot, hotter than ever. They walked to the bed to continue their own sweet time but then, they heard someone talk. It was someone who hit on Kagerou, back then, Kagerou went to café with him a couple of times, they did not seem to like each other so they stopped.

However, apparently, right now, the seraph was not pleased to see akamaru being with Kagerou. He looked at the guy, he was sure a big guy, but Kagerou did not like him at all. He grabbed Akamaru from behind and hugged him tightly, showing to the seraph that right now, he belonged to akamaru only. He glared towards the seraph,

,' Ezekiel…. Good to see you again, though right now.. I'm not in the mood for you, in fact, I was never in the mood on you, really, just get out from here before I let akamaru ruin your face!!"

Kagerou was pissed, he did not like that his sweet passionate time with akamaru was disturbed. He glred at the seraph, made his blood temperature raised and the seraph was bleeding from his nostril, ears, and eyes. This was one of Kagerou's powers, he calmly said to the seraph.

,' now.. Ezekiel.. do yourself a favor and leave now!!"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov - 10:32

I felt Kagerou wrap his arms around me from behind but my black eyes stayed on the bastard Seraph in front of me. Kagerou told him to scram, but the high ranked angel didn't move. He couldn't. We were opposites. He was light. I was shadow. He wanted to destroy me as much as I wanted to destroy him. Even when Kagerou made him bleed, he simply healed himself and casted a protective charm on himself before drawing out a golden blade. The room grew darker as I got angered by this offense from him.

"Creature of darkness...I should wipe you clean off this earth!"

He swung his blade, I used the shadows to protect both Kagerou and I. I glared at him and then called forth real creatures of darkness. They crawled out of the shadows and grabbed on to him. He couldn't escape, even he had a shadow. I wasn't going to kill him, I was just going to make him disapear. Where he'll reappear, I didn't know, I didn't care. He slowly started sinking in the shadow he casted himself. He flapped his wings to try and get out, but it was too late. I then walked to him when his arms were in the darkness and stood in front of him. I used my claws and scratched his face deep.

"A little souvenir. Next we meet, I will bring you to hell. Disapear."

The shadows engulfed him and then the room was back to normal. The only thing left was the spare key on the floor. Because I used that power, I was a little pissed. I turned around and grabbed Kagerou, I kissed him hard and deep. I didn't bother turning back into my man form. I picked him up the way we were jn the bathroom and slammed him against the bed again. My black eyes locked in his eyes and he knew that I was going to embrace him. Hard. Widly. His legs were already spread and he was already wet down there, I pressed my erection against his rectal and slipped it in without any trouble. From his face, I hadn't hurt Kagerou. I didn't wait before moving inside him hard and deep. Ezekiel. I would remember that name. I was going to kill him for sure if he ever crosses my path again.

"My Kagerou! I'm not sharing! Mine!"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov - 13:43

It was a good thing that Akamaru used his unique power to dismiss this seraph. Kagerou felt better now that the seraph was gone. But then, something happened, Akamaru looked so pissed and then he grabbed Kagerou and he stabbed his erection hard and deep into Kagerou's hole. Even though it was wet, Kagerou screamed loudly. It was all of a sudden and he felt a bit hot down there. He could feel Akamaru got bigger inside him and kept on fucking him hard and wild.

,' aaaaaahhh!!!.. Akamaru-san….. mmmhh… slow..slow down.. aaahh!!! It.. it's tight… nnggghh….. too big.. aaahh.. slower… gentler.. inside me… mmhhh…"

Kagerou scratched Akamaru's back as he lied on the bed and his face facing Akamaru's. kagerou got teary since it was a bit painful in his rectal, it felt good but painful at the same time. Kagerou let Akamaru fuck him so hard and his rectal was feeling as if it was about to burst. kagerou screamed more and he moved his hips together with Akamaru. His rectal became very wet and it loosened itself a little bit. Allowing Akamaru to enter Kagerou's rectal deeper and hit the deepest spot.

,' aaahh!!! So good… Akamaru-san… more…. Deeper.. mmmhh.. slow.. slow down and.. fuck me deeper.. go deeper… slowly.. nnnhhhh…. "

Kagerou slowly led Akamaru to fuck him slower. He was too rough and Kagerou felt hurt down there. He grabbed Akamaru's dick and he slowly pushed everything inside his rectal. Kagerou then whispered to Akamaru.

,' kiss me…. Embrace me more… AKamaru-san."
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 8:24

I knew I was being too rough. I knew that it was painful for him. I knew I should have to calm down, but this is what using shadows did to me. I became wild and filled with anger. Though eventually, the tear filled eyes of Kagerou snapped me back to reality and I started slowing down to make love to him instead of just fucking him like a beast. He had been begging me to go slower, though he still wanted more. I groaned and moved hard and deep but slowly. Kagerou even mlved his own waist and hips to take me in as deep as I could go. My furry ears folded backwards because of the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling. I kept going for a while and then changed our position to have him ridding me. I wrapped my arms around his body to hold him close as we kept mkving to feel more of eachother.

"I'm sorry Kagerou...I...it's a side effect of my shadow manipulation. Ahhh...good..."

My head fell back with pleasure and I moaned with him. I called his name as he screamed mine. I was being careful with my claws on his butt, I started licking his neck and then I nibbled it and bit him a little harder to leave a mark. I didn't care about leaving marks on him anymore. I left hickeys everywhere my mouth could land. Kagerou was mine and I wanted people to know that. I eventually felt myself tensing up, I grew larger inside him and he climaxed on my chest as I came deep inside him. Though I was still hard and his rectal was twitching. He still wanted me and I stilll wanted him.

"Mark me Kagerou. Make everyone know who I belong too. I still want you. I love you. I love your softness and your warmth, I want more!"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 10:29

Akamaru went wild on KAgerou, though when he noticed Kagerou's tears, he went slower on him. It felt better when Akamaru went slower and gentler on Kagerou. They changed position and Kagerou was now riding Akamaru, he was on top. They moved more and more then they climaxed together. Though both of them still wanted some more. Kagerou smiled and he leaned closer to bit his lover's neck, leaving a deep red mark there. Then, he moved his waist more and more on Akamaru, he slammed his butt harder and devoured the demon's dick inside him.

,' mmmhhh.. yes… yes… akamaru-san!!! More!! More!! So good!! Inside me.. it's leaking!! Aaahh!!! Akamaru-san!!! so big.. you're so big!! it's.. stretching me.. aaahh!!! yes!! so good!!"

KAgerou scratched Akamaru's chest as he moved hard on him. He just took the demon's dick deep inside him, hitting the deepest spot. He couldn't stop screaming and moving on Akamaru. He wanted more. He could feel Akamaru's cock got bigger again inside him, stretching Kagerou to its limit. He screamed more and clawed Akamaru's body even harder.

AKgerou leaned closer to make out to his lover, he also moved his waist and hips more. They made out and then, Kagerou bit Akamaru's lips gently to seduce him more. He licked those lips and they made out hard again. Kagerou squeezed and closed his tight wet rectal around Akamaru's erection harder each time.

,' cum.. cum inside me more!! Aaaahh!! AKamru-san… i.. too.. love.. you.. nnnnnhhh!!! More!!! Love me.. deep inside… aaahhh…fill me more!! i want your semen more!!"
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 8:59

Kagerou scratched me and I groaned. We were both losing ourselves to eachother. It felt good to let go of reality for a moment and accept bliss. I asked for more, he asked for more, so the intensity grew more. We were both intense with eachother. We both kept climaxing together until we couldn't do it anymore. I fell to my back with a sigh and my furry ears twitched lightly. I opened my eyes to look at Kagerou and I smiled. It was burning hot inside him. My semen was dripping out of him even with me still inside that hot hole. I sat back up and and kissed his lips. I slowly slipped him off me and carried him to the bathroom. I filled the bath up and sat him in it. The water was way too hot for me, but he would be comfortable in it. I did my best to clean him, but he could easily see that the water was burning me.

"I'm sorry. The water is just too hot for me. My heat intolerance is severe. Nee, Kagerou, since we have the day free, would you like to go to a natural spring resort with me? I heard that its good for the skin, your skin is beautiful, but I...marked it everywhere..."

Litterally, my bite marks and hickeys were everywhere on his body. Besides, I knew that in those types of resorts, there were masseuses and I had a feeling that Kagerou would like to be taken care of some more. I wanted him to be happy and comfortable. I also wanted him to be relax. I grabbed a towelette and slowly rubbed my body with cold water, for me, it felt luke warm. I washed myself and then turned and helped Kagerou out of his bath. Maybe one day I'll be able to take a bath with him. I carried him back to the bedroom and sat him on his couch. I went and changed the sheets on the bed again. His cellphone rang then. I grabbed it and brought it to him. I could hear the manager's voice.

"Kagerou? Yeah, it's me. Just letting you know I bought tickets for you and Akamaru to go to an onsen, that's where the next shoot will be. Of course, the tickets are for more then three days, enjoy yourselves!"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 10:45

They were bathing now as the sex ended, too bad it ended, kagerou wanted more of his demon, but well, they were tired already maybe it's a good time to stop then. As they bathe together, Akamaru said that the water was too hot for him. While for Kagerou it was only lukewarm. He also said that he wanted to go to onsen since it was good for kagerou's skin. That made kagerou smirked. He hugged Akamaru and liked his lips before kissing him deeply

,' well… I like your mark… so why don't you mark me all over again Akamaru-san? Mark me hard that it won't disappear for weeks… I liked it when you bite me hard and sucked me like a hungry animal.."

Then, as he cuddled with his demon, his phone rang and he picked it up, it was the annoying manager again. But right now, he said that he had tickets to go to an onsen since the next shoot would be taken in that place. Well, ain't that just great? Akamaru wanted to go to onsen and his prayer was answered by the heavens immediately. Kagerou hung up the phone and he hugged Akamaru again.

,' all right my love.. seems that your prayer came true.. the annoying guy said he got tickets to onsen and the next shoot will be taken there, it would be in.. two days from now I guess.so.. during that time.. want to go somewhere? Or.. you want to mark me more?"

With that said, Kagerou then pushed Akamaru on the bed and made out to him. He moaned more and then he sat on his demon. He smirked. They could kiss all day like this.. or.. they could go for a date if Akamaru wanted it. Kagerou licked his lover's lips and he rubbed his naked butt against akamaru's crotch, just teasing him.

,' so.. akamaru-san.. you have… five minutes to decide or… I'll make you scream y name again soon.. what's gonna be?"

Kagerou who was all naked rubbed his sexy butt on Akamaru's crotch, cock, and he shivered lightly. He smirked at his demon and leaned closer to lick the demon's lips.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan - 8:20

Kagerou thought it was important to tell me what I already knew. But then he pushed me on my back and started to kiss me and lick my lips. His nice, round butt rubbed against my lenght and I gasped lightly. He then asked me what I wanted to do. I was given two options. Either I was to bring him out on a date or he was going to make me scream his name again. I smirked and looked in his face. If my memory was right, which it was, he was the one screaming my name all the time. He then said that I had five minutes to decide. I smiled at him and sat up. I picked him up in my arms and sat him down on the bed. I went on to find him some clothes and slowly dressed him up. Even though I wanted to sleep with him again, staying indoors for too ling wasn't very healthy either. I put on my pants and my jacket and placed my hair more comfortably. Kagerou's hair was already fine. I gave him my hand and waited for him to place his in mine.
We went down the stairs and out of the house. I decided to take him into a small restaurant that I appreciated because there were private rooms. Since I hated having people touch me, then it was perfect. For a date.
When we walked through the doors of the restaurant, tge young man came to take us to the private room I always take and then left us with the menu. I sighed and smiled at Kagerou. He really was yhe only one I would smile like this too. I pulled Kagerou all the way next to me, after all, we were sitting on some fluffy coussins on the ground. That was another reason why I liked this place. I kissed his lips lightly and held him against me.

"Order whatever you want. I'll pay of course. Do you...like this place?"

The boy came in and we ordered ouur food. When he brought us our food, I got up and locked the door. We had wine, dinner and dessert. So that means, they had no reason to come back. I went back to sit with Kagerou and held him against me. I cut his food and fed him. Though eventually, I licked his lips and we started kissing again. I really couldn't get enough of him.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 8:20

Akamaru chose to date rather than ended up in bed again. Kagerou simply smiled t his lover. They got prepared for it and then they went to a small restaurant that looked cozy and nice. They entered the restaurant and then they went to the VIP room or something. It only has two seats and it was very romantic place. With candles, roses, and the scent was… very nice. Kagerou liked this place a lot. This was his first date with Akamaru, and it felt so.. romantic. The atmosphere and all. Kagerou liked the design in this restaurant, it's simple, yet it made him felt comfortable.

As they waited, the waiter came in and took their orders. They placed the orders and the food came fast. The waiter left and then akamaru feed kagerou one bite of the food. They kissed and then, Kagerou did the same to akamaru. He cut the meat and fed it to his lover. As they ate together and finished the dinner, they poured the wine. First, kagerou poured it for Akamaru and then himself.

,' Guess this is our first date. I love it. The place looks simple yet romantic, it's my taste… and the meal, it's good too, here… have a sip of it."

Kagerou let Akamaru took a sip of his red wine. It was a good one. Though as they drank the wine, Kagerou remembered something. He had something kept in his secret storage room. It was a red wine, but he never opened it. It was kept there for a very long time, and he would love to share that one special wine with Akamaru, the one he loved. A special person for a special wine, that would perfectly matches. He smiled and leaned on akamaru's shoulder as he finished his wine.

,' you know.. I have something..special to share with you… I've been keeping it safely in my storage room..though.. after this…would you… like to go to watch movie? The night is still early… we got plenty of time together.."
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 16:41

Kagerou liked this place. That makes me happy. I chose the place right then for our first date. This is the way humans do it, right. They date a few times before hooking up? As gor us, we slept together without any date before. I guess this proves we're all just animals.
My lover made me drink some lf the wine after making me eat a piece of my food. He then claimed that he had something special he wanted to share with me. I smiled at him and then I kissed him. My problem was that I couldn't drink too much alcohol or I became incredibly horny. I didn't want to ruin this night. So I drank very little during our meal.

"The movies sound good, if there's nothing good on, we could go at the fair."

After the meal, I paid and we went out to the movies. Sadly, it was all full. Plan B then. I brought him to the fair then. There was a lot of people but I was sure it would make him happy to be there. I held his hand as we walked around. There were a lot of stands selling various items and even a few rides. The first places we went in was known as the tunnel of love. A classic. The little swan shaped boat brought us in the dark tunnel, lit up with only electric candles everywhere. I held Kagerou close to me. And sure enough, the ride stopped while we were in the tunnel. It happened very often, or so I heard.
I smirked and then leaned closer to Kagerou and slowly kissed his lips. Then, my tongue slipped in his mouth and we made out intensely. I made him moan and that made me kiss him more. My arms were holding him tightly against me. I only stopped when the ride started again. After that dreadfully terrible ride, I followed him to a game stand. The rule was to knock down the bottles with only two balls. I paid the five dollars and used only one ball to knock them all down. I was given a very big cat plushie. I gave it to Kagerou with a smile.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Kagerou? Do you want to head back home now? For the special thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 9:53

They enjoyed their meal and after that, they went to a fair. Kagerou never went to a fair before and he was going to enjoy it. He and Akamaru went there and they rode a romantic swan boat. Kagerou loved it. It was like a real date and he was happy. Then, the next thing was , they went to play knocking down bottles. Akamaru was excellent in it and he got Kagerou a big cat plushie. Kagerou looked at the kitty plushie happily, he loved paws and cute animals. Kagerou grabbed Akamaru's face and kissed him deeply.

,' you're so cute… thanks for the good time… and I think….we could go get that special thing."

Kagerou smiled more, he really was happy in this date. So, he and Akamaru went back home and he carried the cat plushie with him. When they arrived, kagerou put the kitty plushie on the couch and then, he went to his room. He took that special grape nectar. And then, brought it to Akamaru who was sitting on the living room. Kagerou opened the bottle. This was a special nectar that was kept for over hundred years. He would love to share it with Akamaru. This was a brand new nectar and the first one to drink it, that would be his beloved akamaru.

He took two cups, and poured the nectar into them. They drank it and of course , the taste was amazingly great. Kagerou smiled happily. He was happy to share this special nectar with Akamaru. He drank it slowly and kissed akamaru. He made his lover drank that nectar from his mouth. He just fed Akamaru with the nectar orally. He made out to his lover and he let his yukata fell off his shoulder. Kagerou smiled and he put down his cup. He looked at Akamaru who was blushing. How cute. He then slowly.. stripped himself naked in front of Akamaru's eyes. Put his yukata away and then, he sat on his lover's lap. He poured some of the nectar which was on his small cup, all over his chest, neck, and just all over his naked body. He licked his lips and then, he looked at Akamaru with seductive gaze.

,' come.. Akamaru-san.. drink my nectar… lick me clean.. I want to feel you more… come to me… now…"

Kagerou made out to Akamaru and he made his lover licked his whole naked body clean off the nectar. When it was all done, Kagerou slipped his tongue inside akamaru's mouth, made their tongue danced together and then, he spread his legs widely before Akamaru. He wanted to end their date in a hot.. passionate way.

,' come.. make love to me hard.. AKamaru-san…. Let's add fire to our date…."

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb - 7:48

Kagerou seemed very happy about our date. That pleased me. We had our little fun and then Kagerou wanted to go back to his room. I didn't mind, I wanted to leave this burning hive of humans. We went back to his room and he went to go get a bottle of wine. Maybe that's what he was talking about. From the smell when he opened it, I knew it was old, very old. Much older then both of us together.
He poored a cup, fed it to me orally. I was a little worried, I never drank alcohol. Then he poured it on his body and asked me to lick it off. I did as he asked me to do. Then we kissed again. This was very arousing. He even asked me to make love to him after this. I kissed him harder, slipped my tongue in his mouth and took my jacket off. I had no shirt so I was already half naked. I kissed him more, lifting him up in my arms and carrying him to his bed. I didn't want to do it on the floor, he could get hurt. I laid his back against the soft sheets and kissed him harder, with more passion. He was moaning, which made me slightly more impatient. My hands, one was touching him, making him even hornier, while the other one was opening my own pants in order to free myself and get naked with him. I then spread his legs so I can slipped myself between them. I kissed him more and more until he was hard and asking for more. Kagerou is my lover now, the mere thought of seeing his naked body had me excited. And this body was offered.to me at the moment. I didn't hesitate to slip inside him. He was already wet and I easily slipped in. I groaned and let my fluffy ears and tail come out, it felt more comfortable this way. I kissed him again and started moving inside him. His legs and arms were already locked around me. I didn't stop kissing him as I moved my lenght deepand hard inside him. I only let him breathe enough so he didn't faint. I wanted to melt with him, all the time. My claws were out, my fangs as well. I nibbled his neck when I let hom breathe. It might be because of the alcohol, but this felt even more intense then usual.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 10:32

He was happy to have Akamaru all the way inside him. He was moaning in bliss and everything went better as Akamaru moved hard inside him. Kagerou screamed and called out to Akamaru over and over again. Kagerou was the one under control now, he was letting Akamaru went all wild and hard on him, he was enjoying it , a lot. Kagerou was squeezing Akamaru's cock so hard, he tightened his rectal around his lover's cock and after some time, he felt hot semen filled his insides, Kagerou screamed in bliss, he wanted more seeds inside him now.

,' more.. Akamaru-san… mmmmmmnnhhhh… deeper.. inside me… harder… aaahhhnnnn…"

He wrapped his arms around Akamaru and he pulled his lover closer so that they could made out to each other hard, and intensely. They moaned and called out to each other. Kagerou made his waist move on Akamaru's cock and he made his lover's cock hit into the depth of his rectal continuously. Apparently, Akamaru hit the sweet spot inside Kagerou's rectal, that made him wanted more.

Kagerou moved more and he could hear the wet sound coming out from his rectal. He was dripping so wet down there , so wet that Akamaru could slammed his cock over and over again inside without any difficulties. He was gasping, moaning in pleasure under Akamaru. He let Akamaru marked him all over. He wanted to be marked by his lover. He wanted that when people saw him, they knew who he belonged to.

,' Akamaru-san.. mark me.. all over me.. mmmmmnnnh… I want it…. Go wilder on me…"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Feb - 8:14

More. I wanted more. Kagerou wanted more. He wanted me to mark him all over his body. A very low and wild growl rose from my throat and I leaned closer to his neck, bitting him hard, tasting his blood. Fresh, hot, alive. He moaned louy as I did and I felt his butning seeds all over my belly. I licked his wound until it healed and then looked down to see his cum on my body. I smiled at him and let him see the wild beast that lurked deep inside me.
My hands grabbed his waist and I slammed myself inside him hard, deep, wildly. He was screaming, begging for more and more. My claws accidently scratched his waist and the smell of blood drove me mad. I had to let go of his body to sink my claws in his bed. I kissed, bit and licked everywhere I could reach on his body. I climaxed countlessly inside him as he dirtied me with his juices. It felt so good, so intense that I would continue if my lover wasn't out of energy and breath. I slipped out of him and gently kissed him lips. I looked at all the marks on his body and bit my lower lip. So many bite marks. There was no way the makeup was ever going to be able to hide them all. And we had to go at the onsen tomorrow too.

"Kagerou...are you...alright? I think...maybe alcohol isn't good for me. I'm...I got...a little...wild."

It almost looked like I beat him up. I wrapped my arms around him and my ears flattened on my head. I felt terrible. I hugged him gently and then picked him up. I carried him to the bathroom and I washed him gently, almost as though I was handling a delicate crystal statue. I kept seeing all the wounds and felt more and more terrible.

"I'm so sorry Kagerou. Does your body hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 9:33

Akamaru was so wild, Kagerou loved it. If he could, he would want Akamaru to bit him more, and more, though as they climaxed over and over again, they stopped their intense love making and Kagerou was all covered in red marks. He was happy. He looked at his body, even his nipples were all red and they were a bit swollen now. What a wild beast. He smiled towards akamaru and hugged him

,' I'm all right.. and.. you really love my nipples aren't you? Look at them now.. all red and swollen.. it felt like they're melting…"

Kagerou smirked and he kissed Akamaru deeply, but gently. Then, he woke up and tried to feel his legs, numb, all over. He giggled and then he placed himself on Akamaru's arms so that he could carry him to the bathroom. They bathed and Kagerou was lying on Akamaru's strong figure. He caressed his lover's chest, abs.. how sexy, and he was all wet now, very hot. He let Akamaru rubbed his whole body and then, when Akamaru rubbed his nipples, Kagerou moaned and he got flustered. It felt painful but it felt good at the same time.

,' aaahhhh.. Akamaru-san.. not.. my nipples.. they're.. nnhh.. sensitive.. "

Kagerou then covered his nipples with both hands. He felt shy, embarrassed that his nipples became so lewd now. He clung to Akamaru and they continue washing. When they were done, Kagerou dried himself and he wore a silk robe. It would be better since his nipples was still all red and swollen. He sat on the couch and he hugged Akamaru who was next to him. When Kagerou moved, the silk robe would caress his sensitive red nipples and eh would winced and moan, both in pleasure and pain.

,' ne.. Akamaru san…. Do you think.. you could.. treat my cherry here? It hurts even if it's silk… maybe.. you could.. lick them and make my twin cherries felt more.. comfortable?"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 8:33

Kagerou was scaring me. Everytime his nipples were rubbing against something or each time he touched them, he seemed in pain. My ears kept flat on my head and my tail wanted to go between my legs. I felt terrible for making him feel so much pain. I tried my best to make him feel better, so when he asked me to lick them, I gently opened the silk kimono and very careful licked those twin cherries. Slowly, gently, they tasted of metal, the taste of his blood. I felt really terrible. Kagerou moaned and trembled as I took care to try and heal his nipples.
Though as I took care of those nipples, I saw his renewed erection. I looked up at him and then decided to try and play around with him. I slowly licked it and heard him moan loudly.

"Kagerou...that's swollen as well. Should I lick it more? I'll do my best to heal it."

I licked it more and then slowly sucked on it. Kagerou's moans are increasingly desireable. I wanted to be inside him again, but I didn't want him to push his body more, he was battered enough. I mean, he looked like I had beaten him up. He was bruised and bite marks were everywhere.
I sucked on him harder and harder and he came in my mouth, now I knew he was even more sensitive. I kept sucking on him and pressed my tongue on that sensitive cleavage. He screamed now and his hands were in my hair. I made him climax a few times before it went limp. Now it wasn't swollen anymore. I looked up at Kagerou. He was breathing hard and trembling. I smiled at him, slowly picked him up in my arms and brought him to bed. That's when I saw the carnage. His bed was destroyed. My claws, my power. I ripped his bed to shreds. I decided to just grab his pillow and the only intact blanket and went back in the living room. I laid down on the couch, laid Kagerou on me and covered him the blanket.

[color=cyan"I'm...sorry about your bed...I'll buy you a new one..."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secret garden.. rose fields
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next