Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hit hard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 10:55

The human world wasn't as interesting as most people say. The day my mother's husband called me back, he simply told me to go back to school because I was an idiot. I didn't understand why I had to go back to the Academy, but I simply bowed and went to the Academy. My days were long I went to every class I had, studied and even trained. I was top of my class since I had done this already. People knew who I was, they knew how my "father" treated me. They didn't bother with me. They just stayed away and quietly ignored me as best they could. I was older then most teachers and they often asked me to be an example to the other students and to tell them more accurate living conditions in the human world. People appreciated my knowledge, however, my mother's husband asked one thing from the Academy. Once a week, I had to be beat into submission by teachers and students. Or else he would come in the Academy and go on a killing rampage. People knew he would do it. Today was that day. When I walked in the classroom, I noticed all the students hung their heads low. I knew then. A student had been chosen to beat me today. I walked to where the small bench was and knelt on the floor, placing my arms on the bench and letting my back defenseless.

"We are very sorry Jin. Yuri, it's your turn to...you know..."

I sighed and heard the chair squeak as the man got up and heard his footsteps as he walked closer. What would he use? The board with the nails? The whip? The chains? I was used to it by now. I felt the man hesitate.

"Don't worry Yuri-San, close your eyes if you are afraid, hit hard. You can pretend that I'm a simple sac of sand."
Back to top Go down
https://hana-no-sekai.rpg-board.net
Yuri Akuma

Yuri Akuma

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 11:33

A class today. Yuri and his new master, Jin was attending new class. Today, yuri was chosen to beat up his master. Actually, he was new here and he did not know about any of these rules. He was in his wolf form. He never turn into his normal form ever since the old owner gave him away to Jin. When the teacher told him to hit jin, Yuri growled and he dropped the tool. He did not want to and only Jin would have the power to order him to do things not this stranger man! As a result of his rebel, yuri decided to growl menacingly towards the teacher and everyone. Of course, he turned into blazing flame wolf and everyone was terrified they ran away out from the room.

Then, Yuri and Jin headed to a secret Garden behind the school. Nobody knew about this place. This was their favorite spot. In this garden, there were lake and waterfall and it was surrounded by trees, lots of trees and bushes as well as mountain. It was almost like a secret garden inside a forest behind the academy.

Yuri wag his fluffy golden tail around happily. He chased his own tail and ended up lying on Jin's lap. He growled softly and he licked his master's face slowly. He liked this man. Yuri placed both of his paws on the man's chest and he licked Jin's face all over again as he wag his tail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 12:19

I felt nothing. The wolf refused to hit me. I felt him grab me and lead me elsewhere. I let him do what he desired. This wolf had been given to me, but I didn't see him as being mine. I owned nobody, nothing. This wolf stayed with me because it wanted too. He brought me to the area I escaped too once in a while. My "father" was not going to be pleased. My blood had not been spilled this day. Though I barely had time to think about that, the wolf started licking my face. I still didn't understand why he kept doing that. Though I did pet his head lightly.

"You shouldn't have refused. My Father will be angry. The Academy is in danger. I must warn the principal."

Though the wolf did not let me get up. He actually force me to lay down and he laid down on me. I liked this. I could feel his warm fur, something I hadn't felt in a long time. I allowed myself to relax and close my eyes. Though I did not sleep, I opened my eyes again a few second. I grabbed some paper and write to Dante. He might not know who I am, but maybe he would help this academy.

Dante,
You may not know me, but I know you. I am asking for help. The Academy is in danger. My father, a man under your orders is threatening to go on rampage and kill everyone in sight. I alone cannot stop him. I beg for your aid.

Jin

This should be alright. I whistled and a bird came to me, I attached the letter and then released it. He would bring my message straight to Dante. He would know this comes from the inferno, the bird was a demon. I held the wolf against me. It felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Akuma

Yuri Akuma

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 9:23

The man, Jin, said that yuri had done something wrong, yuri did not get it at all. He did not know which father and which man this guy was talking about. Yuri did not care either. He did not care for the academy, why should he? He only need to protect his master and he did so . that was all that matters.

Then, he saw his master wrote letter to someone. After that, they went to their room. It was a dorm in the academy. Apparently, his master was homeless but not as lost as Yuri. He still have bed and room to stay indoors. Lucky for yuri he found this master. Then, the next morning when yuri woke up. Still in his wolf form, he sniffed around and he spotted a box with red ribbons on it. He smelt something odd in there, something rotting. Though he pushed that box towards his master and then the card fell from the box, Yuri picked it up using his mouth and then he put it on the table.

Dear unknown Jin,

This is a present for you, have nice day then.

Hug and kisses,
Dante

Sounds like a present? But why the scent was bad? Yuri then tore the package apart and there it was, a head of a man. Yuri looked confused, he sat there, tilted his head around on Jin and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 13:41

I had such a strange companion. It almost felt like he was trying to make me feel better. I smiled at the wolf and held him as we slept in my bed in the dorms, although the next day, my brother Dante sent me a letter and a present. When I opened the box, my emotionless state was not moved at all. My mother's husband's head. I should have know that was how he would stop him. The wolf tilted his head and I simply pet him. Now I didn't have to stay here. I stood up and grabbed the wolf in my arms. I then went up to the human world. My wolf seemed unsure, maybe even afraid. I held him tighter against me. A policeman stopped next to me and asked me why my dog wasn't on a leash.

"I was on my way to buy one, I just found this big boy tied up behind a building. I'm planing on keeping him."

The policeman smiled and wished me good luck with my new dog. After he left, I kept walking with Yuri in my arms. I walked to a tavern where a small wolf barked happily at a man with Dante's scent all over him. A lover? When he saw me, he smiled and bowed asking me if I needed anything. I asked him if Dante was somewhere around here. He pointed the tavern and I walked in. Once I was in, I let Yuri down to the ground. He stayed close. I waited for Dante to notice me, and my scent. I bowed a bit in front of him.

"Dante. I am Jin. Thank you for freeing me from my mother's husband. May I ask for one more favor? Can I have a job? And food for Yuri?"

Now that I was free I had no idea what to do, but I knew I needed a job and a place to live for now, I wanted Yuri to be safe and well fed.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Akuma

Yuri Akuma

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 11:05

Yuri did not have any idea what the package was all about. But it seemed that seeing the head of the dead guy made Jin pleased or somehow, relaxed? Well. Whatever, Yuri did not really want to involved in such thing, as long as his master was happy then it's all good. Then, they went outside they left the academy and went to a store. There was another man there, a big guy that smelled like Jin. The same scent. Jin asked for a job and food for Yuri but the guy, he only gave him a piece of paper. And then he said that he would give them job but no place for living in his house.

Apparently, this man did not like having strangers in his house, well, that was natural. Though when Yuri saw that card, he noticed two jobs, as waiter, and as security guard. That was good, at least this man would give them job. Though.. yuri could not see Jin as waiter.. he should be…security guard, he'll be the perfect one!

Though now, they need to find a place for shelter. They walked around and then, they finally found a small apartment. It seemed to be cozy and not far from the shop they went before. And so, they rent that apartment and Yuri went inside with Jin. Then, since Yuri felt dirty and all, he went straight to the bathroom. He jumped into the bath tub after closing the door. And then, he turned into man for the very first time!. He felt good already. He was all naked and his red long air just simply danced behind him. He got into the water and then started to bathe himself.

It was them he saw Jin there, standing, he seemed a bit surprised. Though yuri only gave him a smile. He then leaned on the tub and looked at his master.

,' what's the matter Jin-sama? It's me Yuri, don't you notice me? Perhaps.. you'd rather me in the fluffy fury form?
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 10:07

Dante gave me the security guard job and then Yuri and I went to find an appartement for ourselves. Once we were settled, Yuri went in the bathroom and I got curious to see what a wolf would do in there so I opened the door, what I saw had me stunned. What a beautiful man. I just stood there and stared. He then asked me what was wrong and all. I swallowed hard and took one step closer. I knelt on the ground and my hand reached for his soft cheek. Soft, warm skin. I smiled gently.

"You...are so beautiful...Either wolf or man, you help me stay calm. You...must be hungry...I'll make food for you."

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I prepared some healthy meals one for Yuri, and one for me. I always had the urge, or maybe the fear, of serving someone. Maybe I could serve a beautiful man such as Yuri now? I would treat him as a prince. I turned around to pit some food on the counter, but I spotted Yuri standing naked and I dropped the potato on the floor. I felt blood rush to my face and I looked down.

"Yuri...you...eum....I'm...a healthy man...and..."

I grabbed a shirt of mine and slipped it on him. Like this I might be able to keep my desires in check. Out of reflex, I bowed and then went back to making food. Though I had to replace the slightly inflate bulge in my pants to be more comfortable. I continued making food. When the food was ready, I served it to him at the table. All the furniture was new. That included the bed. I should have bought two, if I knew that my wolf was such a beautiful young man, I would have gotten two rooms and two beds.

"Do...Do you want me to sleep on the couch and leave the bed to you? I don't know if...you'd feel awkward with me...in the same bed..."
Back to top Go down
Yuri Akuma

Yuri Akuma

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 10:44

Yuri was bathing and when he saw his master, he smiled to the actions from Jin. Though when he was to grab his master and made him join, he left. Yuri's wolf ears went down, disappointed. When he was done bathing, yuri just walked out, and since he was an animal, he barely care if he's naked. Though his master was very concerned about that. He dropped the food and his face was all red beet, and then he put some clothes on Yuri. Was it bad? Things got even confusing when Jin said something about sleeping in the couch… now this man was very odd….Yuri frowned his eyebrow but then he sighed and smiled on Jin.

Yuri simply ran and then leap towards Jin's arms. He giggled and let Jin held his plump silky naked butt. Yuri smiled at Jin and he giggled, he kissed his master deeply and he wrapped his arms around Jin's neck. He wag his tail around at the back and his ear was twitching around.

,' what are you talking about Jin-sama! Why sleep on the couch? I will sleep with you either on the couch or bed. I will keep you warm the whole night!"

Eventually, Yuri stepped down from Jin's arms and he went to the food, his tail wag around happily, brushing over his creamy naked butt. He ate some and then he brought the plate towards his master, Jin. He sat right in front of Jin and he fed his master too. Yuri smiled more. When the supper was done, he went to wash the dishes and then, he returned to his master's arms. Yuri simply jumped on Jin's arms. His fluffy tail was wagging around happily still. But then, as he kept moving around in Jin's arms, he felt that big thing under his butt, he noticed what that was, he smiled more.

,' ooohhh… Jin-sama is hard… is it painful? Why didn't you tell me? I can help you jin-sama.."

Yuri stripped naked and then he knelt in front of Jin, he zipped the pants open and he blushed when he saw how big Jin's cock was. It was so… big.. it looked so powerful and… mighty…hard.. hot.. dripping wet. Yuri started sucking that big cock and he moaned, he played with Jin's balls and he sucked it hard, deep, and then he felt Jin's hot cum inside his mouth, he swallowed it all. Smiled up to Jin and then he sat on Jin's lap, he leaned closer and kissed his master.

,' hmmm.. that was so delicious jin-sama… I like your cum…. It makes me feel hot all over… but I'm sure blow job was not enough right? Go on… you can put it inside me… here… put it in here Jin-sama.. ram it deep and cum in me…

Yuri spread his legs and showed Jin his wet rosy rectal, it was twitching already. He smiled as he showed Jin the way inside that hole.

Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun - 0:44

When the boy ran towards me and leaped, I dropped the knife I held in order to catch him safely. However, my hands were now directly holding his nice, firm, round, butt. My erection grew. It got worse when Yuri started kissing me. The boy knew how to kiss. He claimed that no matter where I slept, he would be next to me in order to keep me warm. It touched me deep within my heart to hear him say such sweet words.
During our meal, Yuri treated me like a king. It felt so strange considering the way I was used to being treated, but since it was him, it made me happy. All along the meal, my thoughts went from his kindness to the feel of his butt in my hands. I was unbearably excited by the time the meal was over with. I was starting to think I would take care of it myself in the shower, but sadly, Yuri noticed as he got on me again and moved around.
I was about to apologize for this undesired erection, but he stated he was going to take care or it. Before I could refuse this action, he got on his knees and sucked me off. Waves of pleasure flooded both my body and mind and all logical thought vanished with the movement of his lips, tongue and fingers. Every noise left except his moans and the sound of his sucking on my length. I eventually climaxed in his mouth and he swallowed. He then said he liked the way I tasted and presented his nice looking butt to me. I snapped. I grabbed him and carried him to the bedroom. I slammed him down and kissed him hard, my erection pressed against his rectal and I simply slipped in without any problem. Now either Yuri was used to it, or he wanted me that badly. I groaned.

"Yuri...is this really what you want? Am I really what you want? I...am nothing..."

I looked down and licked his neck gently. I was not normally the type of man who lost control easily usually, but this man was that sexy to me. I wanted him. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Akuma

Yuri Akuma

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun - 11:11

His master really liked what he did. Jin simple picked him in his arms and then they ended up on the bed, with Jin stabbing his big erection inside Yuri's hole. It was tight and wet. Yuri moaned and flinched in pain. Even though it went in easily, it felt so sudden and that thrust was very strong one too. Yuri shivered but he tried to relax. He hugged Jin tightly and he felt little tears flew out of his eyes. Though he smiled at Jin and kissed him softly again as he wrapped both of his legs on Jin's waist.

,' slowly…. Jin…sama…nnnhhh…. So.. big… so… powerful.. aahhh…. i… want jin sama… deep inside me…"

Yuri shivered more, and then he made Jin stabbed his erection deeper and hit deeper into his hole. He moaned loudly, calling out to Jin and he felt his master gave a very powerful cum shot into his hole. That made Yuri lost it and climaxed as well.

,'aaahh!!!... nnnnnhhh!!! Jin…sama… you… cum… inside me…so..good.. mmmhhh…more… fill me…. More…"

He moved his hips and waist on Jin, taking the man's length deep inside him and he moaned more, and more. He ended up riding that big cock and he did it eagerly. He let his master shot as many semen as he wanted inside that hole. They made love for long and still, jin was rocking hard and he was about to cum again. This guy really had so many 'fuel' inside huh?

,' mmmhhh…. Jin-sama…. You're still so huge….. you can cum more inside me…. Do it… Jin-sama…give it all to me…"

Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul - 9:50

It didn't matter how many times I climaxed inside him, I always wanted more. His tightness kept asking for more. So I gave him more. All the time. No matter how much, I climaxed and kept going. He did the same. He climaxed and asked for more. I just kept ramming my erection inside him until he fainted. I looked at him and sighed. I had never lost control like this before.
I looked at the man sleeping soundly on my bed and smiled. This man really was something. He could make me lose my mind yet keep ms sane. Though now that my Father was dead and that I was starting to live. It was going to be hard and strange for me, but if I kept my wolf close and if my brother allowed me to live, then we would be perfectly fine.
I sighed and picked him up in my arms and went to clean him up, then brought him back to bed. I let him sleep as I looked around our house. I liked this place. That night, it was my first night of work. So I got ready and went to Dante's tavern. I was there as security, my wolf was behind the counter with Chisaki. Dante explained to me quickly what I had to do and I nodded. I was ready.
The night was calm until a man came in. He was visibly already drunk. He came up to me, flirtatious. His thin body was beautiful, but it wasn't the one I wanted. I looked towards my wolf and smiled at him. Though I then felt a hand touch me. My primal instinct was to grab the man's wrist and move him away. I glared at him and his face seemed to show fear and excitement at the same time. Strange men dwell in the night. He tried to get closer to me again and I spun him around, pushing him towards Dante.

"Dante, what are the rules when it comes to a very annoying and clingy client?"

"Hey Dante...how about you tell this brute that I'm your brother...the one you keep trying to kill...You're always so sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hit hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit hard   Hit hard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: Inferno :: The Academy-
Jump to: