Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lonely in the rain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuuji

Yuuji

lonely in the rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 14:48

I knew that Riku was direct, but this, I didn't think he would throw the hot coffee in the boy's face. He then came to me and asked if I was hurt. The wounds I had were barely noticeable, but Riku still got concerned over them and healed them. Then, as the boy started getting up, Riku punched him hard. It made me snicker, but then I saw Riku's fist bleeding. I grabbed it and slowly licked it. His blood really tasted good. I licked it until he healed and then licked his lips. I kissed him hard and deep. I made him moan before I let go of his lips.
I grabbed his hand and walked out of my office, stepping over the boy's unconscious body. I had to only go check on one last patient before I could go home. We made it up to a child that was plugged to an oxygen machine. He had no hair, sign that he was being treated for a cancer. I took a vile of a red liquid out of my doctor jacket, my blood. I drew the liquid in a seringue and injected it in the child. He woke up and smiled at me then fell back asleep.
We could leave now. We changed back into civilian clothing and left the hospital. I brought Riku to a small café so we could eat a bit.

"Eat anything you'd like. We'll go get you some clothes and living necessities after and tonight, I'll cook for you again. Something in particular you'd like to eat?"

The menu had various things. I ordered some takoyaki and a juice cocktail. The waiter took note of my order and then Riku's then he went to the kitchen. I grabbed Riku's hand and gently pressed my lips against his fingers. Then, I pulled him closer and kissed his lips gently, seductively.

"I'll bring you to a traditional kimono shop. I'll let you chose one for me, we'll go to an onsen for my next vacation."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 7:49

At least, Riku got it. This time, the boy really fell unconscious and by the time he woke up, he would ended up in jail. They already called the cops and told them that this boy attacked yuuji and tried to kill him. When Yuuji and Riku went out to go to restaurant, the cops arrive and they saw them carrying the unconscious boy with them, his hands were cuffed and also his legs. Riku saw the mark on the cuffs and chains, it seemed that those chains were no mere chains. Those were enchanted one.

Both Riku and Yuuji finally went to a café after giving treatment to a boy who was dying. But last time when Riku saw the boy, he looked better after receiving the transfusion from Yuuji, it must be the blood then. He felt happy for the poor boy. They ordered some snacks and drinks at the café, Riku got himself a hot ocha and baked corn. They ate a little, Riku shared the corn with yuuji and then, after eating, Riku heard Yuuji's phone ringing, it seemed that he would need to check on the elders tomorrow. Of course in the hospital, there was a room that was filled with elders who already had no family and they spend their time with each other, chatting, making friends and all.
The phone call ended and then Riku and yuuji drove towards a small boutique. It was a very simple building. But the design was kind of cute and adorable. Both of them entered the boutique and Riku spotted two kimonos, one was in deep red with golden lotus embroidery on it, and the other one, was black, with dragon motif on it. That one should be perfect for Yuuji. He chose two of them and then they pay for it. After that, they went to the next shop, just next to the boutique. They bought some things and goods that they might want to use and then, finished with shopping, they went back home.

As they arrived home, Riku went to the bedroom and then, he got naked. He put his clothes into a washing machine and he also helped Yuuji to get naked too. He also did the same with Yuuji's clothes. As the machine washed their clothes, Riku took his time to fill the tub with warm water, and some refreshing jasmine essence. When he was done with the water the machine also done with its work, he picked up the clothes and hanged them on the clothes hanger so that they would go dry. Now, they could go bath together. Riku pulled Yuuji with him and they got into the tub. Riku hugged yuuji and rested his head on Yuuji's chest. He smiled happily and he hugged his master.

,' Yuuji-sama… do you want to taste my cooking? I would cook something special for you tonight."

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 22:57

We enjoyed our time at the café, sharing our little snack with one another. Even though I recieved a call from work to take care of the elderly tomorrow. I guess it's not tomrrow that my vacation starts. I was going to have to ask my boss when it begins. Then we went to the kimono shop and he chose one for me and some for himself, then the living necessities and finally we headed back home. Riku stripped us both naked and washed the clothes as he filled the bath.
He had his head against my chest and then asked me if I wanted him to cook for me. I smiled at him and made him lean his head back so I could kiss his lips gently. My tongue slowly met with his and we kissed a little more intensely. When that kiss was done, his face was red but he was smiling.

"I would be honored if you would cook for me. I'm sure your food will be delicious."

After the bath, Riku got dressed again to cook while I just put one of my sexy underwear. I walked to the kitchen wearing nothing but my underwear and watched Riku cooking. Though since he hadn't noticed me yet, I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck and then mlved his hair to the back and gently tied them up. He looked good like this, but it was also to keep them clean. I kissed his neck again and gave a look to the food he was making.

"So what are making us?"

He then turned around and saw the way I was dressed. He blushed and I smirked.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 8:25

Riku was taking shower with yuuji and they kissed during that time, he really enjoyed it. He loved this man, everything about him just made Riku melt like cheese and cream. Then, as he was done with his clothes, he went to the kitchen. He grabbed some salmon, lettuce, cucumber, and some Japanese rice. He started cooking then. He had a big salmon fillet that would be enough for the main food for two! So, he decided to make two menus tonight out of that salmon, sushi, and grilled salmon.

Though as he started cooking, Yuuji came to him and then hugged Riku from behind. He turned and smiled, though he blushed as he saw what Yuuji was wearing… that.. delicious looking sexy g-string!! That made RIku wanted to rape this man right now.. but.. he was cooking… too bad..maybe not too bad. Not after he felt what came from Yuuji. His master started to caress Riku from behind. Riku, who only wore a white shirt ( which was yuuji's) started to shiver a little. Though he managed to make the food. He made two portions of Sushi and two grilled salmon fillet. All fish and veggies for dinner. Riku was done with it, and then, he turned to Yuuji. This man… he really asked for it.

,' Yuuji-sama.. you're so naughty….i think I will punish yuuji-sama now.."

Riku smiled, grabbed a long black ribbon and then, he pushed Yuuji down on the dining table. He made his master lied down there, and then, he started to put the sushi rolls all over yuuji's naked body, his master was practically naked despite his sexy G-string. Riku put some sushi on Yuuji's nipples, then he just put them all together in a nice shape all over Yuuji's body. His master would be the dinner now. Riku smiled and he climbed on top of yuuji right after he tied up his master' s hands and legs against the table's feet which was made of pure silver, and thick one. He got naked as he stripped the white shirts off his body. He then sat on Yuuji, he put one sushi rolls between his lips and then fed yuuji orally. He also ate one as he leaned closer to Yuuji's body and ate one sushi. He took the chance to lick and sucked Yuuji's nipples there.

,' mmmhhh…. You love this yuuji-sama?... I'm still hungry.. you too right?"

With another smile on his red face, Riku licked Yuuji's chest and abs, then, he took one sushi rolls and again, he orally fed it to Yuuji. He did that till all of the sushi was gone and finished. He licked Yuuji's abs, and chest all over, cleaning it all the way. He licked his lips and he could see just how hard Yuuji was. He undid that Sexy G- string. And that strong, big, warrior appeared. It was dripping wet, and rocking hard. Riku looked at it and he blushed. Master really want to be eaten right now. Though Riku did not do it just yet, he wanted to seduce this vampire more. And so, instead of slamming his butt and took yuuji's hard cock inside, Riku licked his finger, and he sat on yuuji's big hard cock, he was rubbing it against his tight smooth butt. He moaned more and looked at yuuji with alluring eyes.

,' mmmhhh…. Yuuji-sama…. My… hole down there… it seems to be hungry…..starving… nnnhhh…. It want your big cock inside…. And you thick semen all over the insides….. filling me... with it's... heat....nnnnhhh…."

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 14:11

Riku manaed to finish making food even with me touching him all over and stuff. Though when he was done making the foods, he grabbed a black cloth rope and brought me on my table. I let him tie me down, he wanted to punish me after all. He placed the sushi all over me and slowly fed me some to me and ate some as well. It excited me to have him naked on top of me. His crotch rubbing on my abs while he was feeding me. I stayed quite, I didn't complain about him tying me up or restraining me. I actually liked this. When the sushi was all gone, he started licking me round and then unclipped my underwear and took my dick out. I smiled at him. He sat up, licking his finger and rubbing his nice butt against me. He then started saying that his rectal was hungry. I smirked, I was still tied up, but with just a sharp movement of my hips, I was inside him. I gasped and he moaned. If he thought that just by tying me up he could control me, he was wrong. I thrusted inside him and made him tremble and moan again. I smirked at him. When he looked at my face, I gave im a wink.

"Well then, if you're that hungry down there, then go ahead and devoure me. After this, or while, we can eat the grilled fish you made as well."

I moved my hips slowly, slipping my dick in and out of him. He was already moaning loudly and his face was so erotic as he moved his hips on me. He was so arousing.

"Come on, move on me my lucky kitty. Purr for me. So tight, can you feel me inside you? Can you feel how warmth it is?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 10:23

Riku was losing it, seeing yuuji like this, he was totally losing it. Riku felt yuuji stabbed his big cock into his rectal and it went so deep inside. He moaned loudly and he could see that yuuji was seducing him even in this kind of state. Riku, wanted to feel Yuuji all over, he wanted to be fully ravished by his master. Riku leaned closer and he made out to yuuji deeper and deeper, harder, making both of them moan more and more.

,' aaaahhhhh!!! Yuuji-sama… hold me more… I want your warmth more… I need more of yuuji-sama.. aaaahhh…..nnnnhhh!!!! hold me… ravish me hard…"

Riku moved his butt over and over again on yuuji, he was devouring his master more and more, he even tightened his rectal and he squeezed yuji so hard that his master came inside him. That also made Riku reached his climax. Riku was shivering , trembling all over, he was all flustered, but eh wanted to feel yuuji all over him. So, he was provoking his master, there was a reason why he only tied yuuji with black ribbons that was used to make clothes. He knew Yuuji could break those things easily. He just wanted to see how much yuuji wanted him.

He rubbed their bodies on each other, moaned louder, and he rotated his hips more on yuuji, made yuuji's cock rubbed everywhere inside his sensitive rectal, it rubbed ever inch of his insides and he loved the feeling. Riku was losing it, he climaxed again and he dirtied himself. He took some of the cum and licked it. He looked at yuuji with flustered face.

,' Yuuji-sama… do you love me? I'm forever…belong to Yuuji-sama…my.. heart too.. it's all.. for yuuji-sama.."

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 10:54

Riku was really doing everything he could to seduce me. He moved his body on me slowly and then faster and more intense on me. I gasped and watched his arousing figure move on me with such hunger that we both climaxed early in the game. I tried my best not to break those makeshift ropes. I had trouble letting go of control. This was the only way I could let Riku have total control over me. But eventually, his arousing words and body made me crack. The second time we came, there was a quick ripped sound and my arms were around Riku's sexy body. I sat up and licked his neck with desire. I grew larger inside him and then moved his hips more and more on me.
His voice went from an exciting moaning to an arousing screaming. I couldn't stop myself, I bit him. Just to have a little bit of blood in my mouth. I was such a despicable monster, I grew larger inside him because of the taste of his blood. I held him tightly in my arms and moved his butt harder on me.

"Good...so good...Riku...feels good...you even taste good...You're mine, forever...I'm never letting you go..."

I squeezed his butt and spread them a bit more. I went even deeper and made him scream even louder. This felt too good. I climaxed inside him again after a while. He was also losing his mind as we kept going at it. The table was definatly going to have to get washed. I kissed his lips hard and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made him go crazy and in the end, he couldn't even scream anymore, he was gasping. I had filled him with semen so much that he was dripping all over my crotch and table. This was such an erotic display. After the last orgasm, I pulled him off and craddled him in my arms.

"Thank you for the meal...andthe dessert."

I winked and licked his lips gently. He was my dessert of course, this physical activity was good after a nice meal. I smirked and slipped off the table. I walked towards the bathroom and then filled the bath before stepping inside of it. I kissed Riku. He looked so tired. How adorable.

"How about we relax after this? We could watch some animated movie. I've been dying to see how to train your dragon."

I smiled and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 7:52

The intercourse was so wild, intense and so hot, it was filled with love and passion at the same time. They reached climax countless times and Riku, he was completely satisfied, and drained as well. But he was happy, very happy. After the sex, they went to bath and then, they watched an anime movie that Yuuji wanted to watch. Riku, brought the grilled salmon and he poured a bit of teriyaki sauce all over the salmon to add some taste. And then, he cut the salmon into dices so that it would be easier eating it. He sat on Yuuji's lap and then, they started to watch the show and eat the salmon. As the salmon finished, Riku felt asleep, he was tired and of course, he was feeling like he could went straight to bed right away.

The show was still going on, but Riku, who felt so comfortable in Yuuji's arms, fell asleep after eating. He was all naked, and he clung to Yuuji like a kitten, he then turned into a small kitty cat, and he stayed on yuuji's lap as he slept. And then, after hours of sleeping, it gets late at night, passed midnight actually, and of course, turned to morning, and then, the phone rang. Yuuji got a call from the hospital, it was morning but kind of close to noon.

The hospital said that yuuji got a patient coming for check up, it was a seven year old boy. So, Yuuji and RIku both went to the hospital again. Since Riku was in his kitty form, nobody would ever notice or suspicious of him. They arrived at the hospital and they went to the room, which was filled with kids. Small kids, this was a children's room. Riku was sleeping inside yuuji's lad jacket pocket and he only woke up when he heard noises around him. So, he woke up, and he revealed his tiny fury head though Yuuji's pocket. He jumped down from the pocket and landed on the table near Yuuji. He meowed softly and purred. That made the kids turned their attention to Riku.

,' whoaaa… Daniels-san.. this kitty is yours? He is so adorable!! We want to play with him!! Yaaay!! Cute little kitty!!"

The kids, started to caressed Riku's head, others played with his tail, and the little girls, they were rubbing Riku's belly. They were all so happy to play with Riku like this. As a cat, Riku knew how to be cute, he grabbed one boy's finger and played with it. The boy was happy and he showed his love to the tiny kitty. He caressed Riku's face more and he kept on calling Riku "My tiny lovely kitten"

Riku noticed that yuuji went away from him and he got scared, he did not know where Yuuji must go but he did not want to be separated from yuuji, so, Riku meowed louder as he called for Yuuji. He jumped to the floor and started to grab Yuuji's pants from below. He starred at Yuuji, with his blue 'puppy' eyes. he then looked down to the floor and he mowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 8:39

We must have fallen asleep at some point since I opened my eyes because of my phone. I answered and sighed. Work. If it wasn't a child, I would have taken the day off. Riku was in the form of a kitten. I grabbed him and slipped him in my lab coat. I told him to behave. He did, until we reached the children's room. They all noticrd the kitten and all played with him. Except the boy I came here to see. He was bed bound. I gave him an injection of my blood, as always and then checked his progress. From brain dead, he was now just paralyzed. My blood would keep on helping him. I was taking care of the boy when I heard my kitten's desperate cry. I went back towards the children and my Riku grabbed my pants. I leaned down and picked him up. He instantly started purring. I placed him on my shoulder. The children were disapointed that they couldn't reach the kitten anymore. I appologized but I had to go check on the elderly now.
As I walked out of the children's section of the hospital, I felt something dark and sinister in the hospital. I grabbed my kitty and held him close, making my way to my office. I locked the door behind me. I closed the blinds and turned the lights on. I kissed Riku on his head and then went to sit at my desk, placing the kitty on my desk.

"Something is wrong here today. Can you feel it? This darkness? It puts me on edge."

And this was saying something. I was the oldest person I knew, yet I didn't like this presence at all. It was nothing I had ever felt before. It grew stronger and then the light went off in the hallway, the air became very cold. I grabbed Riku and stuffed him in my shirt. I knew what it was now. A Kor. A demon that is blind and seeks weak humans in order to feed on them. They can't be killed, they are even more ancient then I am and for a Kor, a hospital is an all you can eat buffet. I had to save them. I ran out of the door and cut myself. The demon stopped and turned my way. I pushed Riku to my back in time for the demon to sink his fangs in my skin. I winced. His fangs were sharp but ragged. He drank until he was satisfied and then disapeared. I went back in my office just before the lights came back on. I was weak now.

"Riku? You'll have to take care of me for some time. He...drank more then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb - 7:34

Yuuji picked him up in his arms and Riku felt happy to be in his master's arms again. He started purring. But then, yuuji said that there's a dark entity came to them, Riku got scared, he could feel it too, this darkness it's very strong! They entered yuuji's room but then, yuuji left and he checked for the darkness, Riku was worried. He turned into a man and then, when yuuji came back, Riku saw his master was weak, pale, no! this was not good!! Riku did not even notice that he was all naked and covered with hickeys, all he cared about was his yuuji who looked ill now.

Riku went to the wardrobe and he got some ginseng powder, he poured it all into warm water, stir it well and then he let Yuuji drank it all. Riku hugged yuuji tightly and he kissed his master deeply, with love.

,' yuuji-sama….. you have me worried! I was so scared that you will die!... i.. I can't live if you're not with me….please don't scare me like that anymore…."

Yuuji leaving the room and faced danger alone made Riku felt worried and he was thinking that yuuji might get hurt badly. Riku looked at yuuji's eyes, he looked so weak. Riku slowly led yuuji to the bed near them and then, he let yuuji lied down there, resting. Riku was holding Yuuji in his arms tightly and he turned the lights off as well so that people would think Yuuji had gone home.

As Yuuji was resting and sleeping, Riku managed to make something good for yuuji. It was ginseng with vanilla milk. He mixed it with hot water and then, he also got some other vitamins on hand. Yuuji rested for a while before he woke up. When he did, Riku helped Yuuji to sat on the bed and then he let yuuji drank the ginseng milk and the vitamins as well. Those things would help Yuuji recover faster. Right now, yuuji's face looked better, it has more color in it. Riku gently grabbed yuuji's face and then kissed him.

,' yuuji-sama….. fell better? i… I'm sorry if I stay naked.. uhhmm.. i.. I thought… Yuuji-sama would love it… so…. Uhhmm… I….."

Riku blushed and then, he clung to yuuji and hugged his master tightly. He hid his face on yuujis' chest.
Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 10:43

Riku was suddenly very worried and he made me drink some water with ginseng. How sweet. I didn't want to worry him, but at the same time he was being so cute. I let him take care of me until I thought it was enough now. I grabbed him and sat him on me. I covered his beautiful, hickey covered body with a blanket. I kissed his lips and smiled at him.

"Your concern is appreciated and you are very cute, but I'll be fine. I just need some food and a little rest. I guess I can ask for my vacation now."

I kissed him again and slowly let my hands flow over his soft skin. I then sighed and closed my eyes. I felt weak only because I was used to feeling so strong. I sat up and drank his concoction with pleasure. He stuffed me with vitamins as well. Such a good boy. Though I still needed to keep a little of my sick looking body. I got up, dressed Rikua up in a male nurse's outfit and made him follow me to my boss. I entered the office and he seemed concerned.

"You okay, Daniels? You look half dead!"

I gave him a weak smile.

"My assistant here diagnosed me with lack of sleep, stress and dehydration. I'm afraid I won't be of much help for a while."

He told me to take as long as I needed I asked him for my vacation time now so that I can actually relax. He accepted. I then left the office, left the hospital and headed home. I smiled more strongly and grabbed Riku and held him against me. I kissed him hard and deep, making him moaned in bliss. I had a month of vacation. I smiled at Riku's flustered face.

"What would you like to do for our vacation, my little kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 15:00

Riku did his best to make Yuuji felt better, he was really worried about Yuuji. then, as they went back home, yuuji asked him about the vacation he would like to have. Now, Riku was thinking about it. Vacation with this sexy Yuuji.. what would it be? Beach? mountain? Actually, anything was all right if it was with Yuuji. Though Riku always wanted to.. have a date.. with yuuji…he hugged Yuuji and he rested his face on yuuji's manly chest.

,' uhhmm.. I…. actually.. can we… go for a date? Ummm.. in vacation we could.. date…if.. yuuji-sama wanted it…"

Riku blushed. He never said anything about dating but there' he said it now. Riku grabbed yuuji's hands and then, headed to the bedroom. If they were going to go out on vacation, then might as well packed things first right? Riku got a bag and he just filled it with some clothes and swimming suits too in case they needed it. Then, Yuuji also got his own bag, it was bigger than riku's bag of course. Then, as they finished packing, Riku and Yuuji got inside the car and then, they went to mountain. It was only couple of hours of driving since the road was not crowded after all.

When they got there, Yuuji booked a cabin and they put their things in the cabin. The place was nice and the air around was cold breezy one and it felt good. Riku knew that yuuji had been tired of driving all the way here so, in order to give his master a nice vacation, Riku would serve yuuji to the fullest. He changed into a short kimono robe that only cover half of his butt and revealed the rest of it. The color was in red. Then, Riku walked to yuuji and kissed him gently, he slowly stripped his master naked, but leaving that sexy G-string on. That really turned Rku on. Yuuji looked so sexy wearing that kind of string. His cock was erect already, and it was…huge… bigger than usual.. was he excited?

Riku hugged yuuji and he rubbed his body against his master's. he let the kimono fell off his body and landed on his narrow waist. He blushed and then, he knelt down before yuuji. He was kissing yuuji's crotch and dick, he was licking it as well.

,' nnnhhh.. Yuuji-sama.. do you.. want my lips here.. or.. maybe.. you want to be…inside my tight hole? It's all yours… I'm all yours Yuuji-san…"

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 12:14

Riku chose to go to the mountains. We packed our things up and climbed in the car. I drove all the way there and we booked a room in a resort. Though I was tired, I still wanted to spend some time with Riku. He, however, had other plans. He brought me to the bsd put on a very seductive kimono and stripped me almost naked. He really liked this string, didn't he? I smirked as I watched him rub himself on me and then licked my lenght. He must be hungry for this right now. He then asked me if I wanted his lips around mt lenght or if I wanted to go inside him. I smirked at him, pulled him closer and licked his lips before slipping my tongue in his mouth. He moaned as my hands rubbed his butt. He moaned and I slipped my finger in his wet rectal.

"Maybe I'd like both ways? I want to be in your mouth and then in here."

I spun him around, slowly licked his rectal hole. He moaned and trembled instantly. I slipped my tongue as deep as I could inside that tight little hole. I felt his tongue over my lenght and then I knew I was inside his mouth. I groaned and stretched his hole more with two fingers. He moaned more. I then left my fingers there and slowly sucked on his lenght while he did mine. I soon had his seed in my mouth and used it to make his little hole even more eager and wet. I licked him with his own semen.

"Do you want to keep eating me with your mouth or do you think this mouth is too hungry now? I can keep going if you want."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 11:58

As Riku seduced his master, yuuji took over and he started to molest Riku's rectal. He kept on attacking that sensitive part and it made Riku moaned and tremble more. He then ended up sitting on yuuji. He spread his legs widely and then he grabbed yuuji's cock. He pressed it against the entrance of his rectal and eh slowly moved his butt down and took Yuuji;s erection all the way inside. Riku moaned and he shivered more

,'aaahhhnnn!! Yuuji-sama… yuuji-sama!!! Deeper.. please…move more inside me.. I beg you.. mnnhh.. it felt so good.. aahhh…"

Riku was moving himself as well. He moved his butt up and down and his waist and hips also danced on yuuji. He was getting more and more eager now in devouring his master. Riku wanted yuuji to go wild and devour him like a hungry animal.. maybe.. he could provoke this hot sexy guy even more? He wanted yuuji to break and devour him completely.

Riku took yuuji's hands and made him played with Riku's nipples, he made his master pinched it and fondle it more and more, he moved his waist on Yuuji and he slammed his butt harder and eagerly on yuuji's hard cock. Riku called out to yuuji's name and then he felt his master got bigger inside him. He screamed in bliss and then he felt Yuuji released his semen inside his rectal.

,'aaaaahhh!!!! Yes!! Yuuji-sama!! Cum more inside me! Fill me with your cum!! Nnhh!! I love it!! I love yuuji-sama!!"

Riku leaned closer and me made out to Yuuji hard , he slipped his tongue inside and then licked Yuuji's mouth all over, even making their tongue entwined in a very intense way. Riku's rectal was dripping wet, yuuji shot more cum and Riku also reached climax many times, but he still wanted more.. he wanted YUuji more

,'aaaaahh!!!nnnnhhh!! Yes!! Cum!! Cumming inside me!! Aaahhhnn!!! So good!! Aahh!! Pour it inside me yuuji-sama!!
Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 8:25

Riku was as lewd and excited as always, maybe even more then usual. He didn't hesitate at all to take my lenght inside him and started moving on me. This was my favorite position, this way I could see my cute Riku's body so perfectly. He grabbed my hands and made me fondle his nipples. We both climaxed over and over again.
When Riku was running on dry, I stopped and let him rest. However, I still desired him. I waited for him to rest a bit, maybe two or three hours and then I slipped my lenght inside him again. He woke up with a moan and I gave him a grin.

"Forgive me Riku, it seems I still desire you. I will let you rest more later, for now, please let me indulge."

I took him while he was on all fours and he screamed for hours again until I was satisfied. I only laid down next to him then and held him in my arms. I haven't had a vacation in many years, this one started out well. I closed my eyes but did not sleep. It always took me a while before feeling comfortable enough for me to sleep in a place that wasn't my house. I kissed Riku that had already fallen back asleep. Such a cute little kitten I had there. I slowly stroked his hair and swore I could hear him purring even in his human form. I smiled and eventually fell asleep as well. When I woke up, Riku smiled at me and liked my nose. So cute.[/i

"Hello there my little kitten. Are you hungry? I wonder if they have room service here."

Igot up wearing nothing but my string and I knew Riku was looking at me.

"Shall we take a walk today? This place is so calm, it would be nice and relaxing to walk around."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 11:41

Riku was squeezing and making love to yuuji so hard that he just could not do anything but moaning and screaming yuuji's name over and over again. Till then, Riku fainted and he rested for a couple of hours, before yuuji took him again, hard, deep. This time it ended with two of them sleeping together. When they woke up, Riku felt sore and numb all over, but his master yuuji seemed to be healthy and good. He only wore his sexy black string which made riku blush. Now..he would want to molest that cock again but he was too weak.. so, Riku only purred softly. When yuuji woke up, Riku stretched his arms towards him, asking for a hug and even more.

,' yuuji..sama… hold me again? I want to be in yuuji-sama's arms….i can't move…."

Riku was being cute and spoiled now, when yuuji carried him in his arms, Riku simply licked yuuji's face and lips before kissing him deeply again. Then, they ended up in the bath tub. They need a bath before going around at least. So, two of them bathed and then, when they were done, Riku got out from the tub and he turned into a small kitty cat . this was better for him.

He jumped on Yuuji's head and he became a 'Kitten hat' on yuuji. Then, he purred softly and he rubbed his tiny body against yuuji's head. Then, they walked and they arrived at a very beautiful place, a water fall near the lake. There were people around too but not so many and only few of them actually, and when people did not see , Riku turned into his original form and he hugged Yuuji, sitting on his lap, then, kissing him. Right now, Riku was all naked, though he wrapped his kitty tail around his waist to hid his private area. His whole body was covered with dark red hickeys and he smiled at yuuji, he grabbed yuuji's hands and made them caressed his silky skin, and pinkish nipples

,' do you feel it yuuji-sama? This.. body… burns because of you.. and.. these sweet pink buds too.. they.. bloom thanks to your warmth and love… will you.. love me more yuuji-sama? i… love you so much…"
Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr - 12:35

How adorable was that. My little kitten was begging me to pick him up. I did and then we went to wash. He was so cute when he acted like that. After the bath, he turned into a kitten and then we went out to take some fresh air. I found a cute place and then Riku turned back into a man. We kissed and I held him close to me. There were other men around, but Riku could only see me.

"Riku? Riku is that you?"

A very erotic looking man with very long blond hair walked closer to us. He seemed to know Riku, but I doubted he had ever slept with him. Though he seemed to be part of that old whore house that Riku used to be part of. When Riku saw the boy, they both hugged eachother. The blond boy cried, but he seemed happy.

"I'm so happy to see you again! Riku I missed you! I missed you Nii-San!"

From the scent, the boy was not truly related to Riku, but it must be an emotional bond. Then, the boy noticed me and blushed hard. He checked me out, then looked at Riku again.

"Don't worry, young man, I am no client. Riku is my lover. It is nice to meet a friend's of my cute little kitten. I am Yuuji."

He smiled and then hugged Riku again. He seemed happy that Riku had found a lover now. We were then invited to eat with him and his lover in the main house. He seemed proud to be dating the owner of the onsen. He grabbed Riku's hand and dropped a nice kimono over his shoulders. Though before they ran off, I picked Riku up in my arms. He still couldn't walk properly. We then walked to the main house.
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 10:37

They were enjoying their bath and then, someone, called for Riku, though he only saw yuuji, but then when the voice became clearer, he noticed it, the boy, was his friend from the brothel house. They hugged and then, they went to the main house as Riku's friend ran tot eh onsen's owner, they were lovers. Riku was happy for his friend. So two of them find their own soul mate that was good.
Then, while they were inside the main house where they rent it riku thought of something, perhaps, Yuuji was hungry now.

So, Riku went to the small kitchen and he started to make some food. Since Yuuji was vampire, perhaps raw meat with a bit taste of blood would be nice? Riku decided that he would make that one as dishes. He made raw beef sushi. Small sized ones, about ten pieces of it. Raw beef with a bit of blood wrapped in rice and nori. He hoped Yuuji would like this one. After he was done with the cooking, he brought it to his vampire lover.

,' yuuji-sama… I hope.. this will be all right for you.. i..tend to forget that you're vampire.. I'm sorry….I'm… such a bad lover…"

He felt sorry.. riku tend to see yuuji as an angel, even though he was a vampire. He was just.. too handsome and too sexy to be vampire, if anything.. he shall be an angel! Riku looked down and he clung closely to yuuji's arms, like a kitten, well.. he was a kitty after all. Then, Riku knelt down on the floor while Yuuji was sitting on the couch, Riku leaned closer to yuuji's finger and licking it, nibbling those fingers like a kitten would do. He grabbed Yuuji's hands and kissing it, licking, and nibbling them.

,' hhhmmmmm….i'm.. I'm..sorry…. i… I really love yuuji-sama.. mmmmhhh…. i..i just.. just…see you as.. an angel… uummmmmhhh…"

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr - 11:54

When we got back to our room, Riku decided to make some food claiming that he tends to forget that I am a vampire. He saw me as an angel. How sweet. He made me some raw beef sushi. I ate it but then felt Riku's tongue and lips on my other hand's fingers. I looked down and smirked with a sigh. I helped Riku up on my lap and kissed him hard. Feeling his tongue on my fingers had gotten me a little bit excited.

"Your hot little tongue on my fingers made me desire that mouth somewhere's else. Forgive my aroused body, but your touch does burn me with desire all the time."

I kissed him again and again, pulling him against me and making him feel my growing erection. I couldn't help it, Riku affected me this much. I kept on kissing him. I didn't mind if he forgets that I am a blood sucking creature of the night. As long as he loves me, I am happy. I picked him up and carried him to the bed. I laid him on his back without releasing his lips. Though when I did I went down to his neck and sank my fangs in his neck as gently as I could. I drank just a bit of his blood before letting him go and healing my bite mark. I excused myself for biting him but I needed the blood. I kissed him again and again, my tongue slipped in his mouth and I heard him moan which made me groan and my desire grow.

"Really I can't resist any sounds you make. Hearing you moan is turning me on so much more then earlier when only your tongue excited my fingers. Tell me my cute kitten do you desire me as well?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 11:34

He was moaning, all over his lover and master yuuji. They ended up making out and Yuuji bit riku to drank a bit of his blood. Riku shivered more and then, Yuuji asked if Riku desired him too. Shall he show it then? He would show it.

Riku smiled and he slowly, took off his master's pants, leaving only that black leather string on. He blushed….that string really looked sexy on yuuji.. it suited him perfectly! Riku slowly brushed his lips against the string and he licked the lump there, then he took out yuuji's big cock. He blushed more and he undid one clip on the string. So he could suck on that big cock easier.

Riku took all of that big dick inside his mouth and he started sucking it hard, deep into his throat. He sucked it more, more and let yuuji came twice as he drank it all. He moaned more and played with his own rectal as he sucked on yuuji. he shoved his own fingers there and played with his intimate hole. It became so wet and sticky now.

,' mmmmhhh… Yuuji-sama.. aahhh… inside.. nnnhh…inside me..nnhhh.."

Riku slowly pushed yuuji down to his back and he sat on top of his master. He rubbed Yuuji's big erection against his rectal and then he slammed his but all way down and took Yuuji's erection deep inside his rectal.

,'nnnhhh!!!.....aaaahhh…hhaaannnnhhh!!.....yuuji-san…. Is…stirring my… asss…nnnhhh your..big penis is… aahhhnnn…. Molesting….nhhh Fucking…. my… rectal it feels so…good… so.. hot… huge… nnharder…. Please…aahhh…nhhh… so huge… aaahhh…"
Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 12:11

Riku seemed to be as excited as I was. However, he didn't simply tell me, he showed me. He took off my pants and licked my string right over the lump. Of course, he loves that string. He gave me a great blowjob. I climaxed twice inside his lovely mouth, but what I enjoyed most was seeing him play with his own rectal. It was so exciting. He finally climbed on me and made my hard on slip inside him. It felt good, so good I groaned.
My hands were on his hips instantly as he moved up and down on me. I sat up to hug him as we made love slowly and intensely. I kissed him often, making sure to let him feel everything. I grew larger inside him and started moving him harder on me. Riku really was such a cute man.

"I love you, my cute kitten. Purr for me now, louder..bite me, scratch me, make me feel just how badly you desire me. This is a vacation, let's say that...I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Take control, Riku."

I licked his neck and it took me everything I had to not bite him again. I clenched my jaws for a moment and bit my own tongue. My blood was enough to not bite him again. I didn't want t to hurt him or give him anemia.
We made love intensely for hours and we both stopped only once we were both completely satisfied. However, I woke up to someone knocking at the door. I put my pants on and went to the door. It was a man. He wanted to see Riku, he wanted to have him for the night. I glared at him and grabbed his arms. I slammed him against the wall and let my violent nature take over. I just bit down on his neck hard and I started sucking out his blood. It wasn't as delicious as Riku's but this man didn't need to live. However, I heard noise behind me and turned around, blood dripping from my mouth, eyes glowing red. The man's dead body just slipped from the wall to the ground. Riku saw me. He saw my ugly side.

"Riku...you...don't look at me...please...I don't want you to be afraid of me..."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 10:03

Riku and Yuuji really had some intense wild sex, though still hot and loving one. They were lovers. They made love and had sex like two lovers would do. They had their sweet time together till neither of them could cum anymore. Then, they fell asleep. What woke Riku was the voice of Yuuji and someone else.

He woke up, opened his eyes and he saw Yuuji, he was covered in blood. He just killed a man. Riku was lost, for a moment. He did not know why he woke up to this situation. And why Yuuji killed the man, was the man a bad guy then? Though what Riku saw, Yuuji, his fangs were like wolves, his eyes were as red as blood, they were looking so fierce like a wild wolf. It made Riku shiver a bit. Though he slowly, slipped away from the bed and he walked slowly towards Yuuji.

His face turned red and got flustered as he felt Yuuji's semen spurted out his rectal every time he walked and move his legs around. Riku came towards yuuji, he gently grabbed yuuji's face, wipe the blood clean off his master and lover's face. Yuuji need to bathe now. He was covered in blood and it's not good. Riku turned on the water, they both entered the tub and Riku held Yuuji close to him, tightly like a child.

,' Yuuji-san…. Are you all right? There…there… I'm with you always… it's all right Yuuji-san, I love you.."

Riku smiled softly and kissed Yuuji's lips, in loving way, he hugged and cuddled yuuji close to him again. Perhaps Yuuji needed to calm down. So Riku just held him tight, giving him warmth, love, safety. Riku caressed Yuuji's head gently and kissed him some more. Though what followed from Yuuji, scared Riku a bit. Yuuji suddenly grabbed onto Riku so hard and clawing on Riku's back hard. He sunk his nails there. Riku moaned and trembled, he held Yuuji close to him still.

,' aaahhh!.. yu… Yuuji-san… slow… slowly please..no.. too hard.. nngghh.. hurts… Yuuji…san…"

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 23:41

Riku walked to me and then he wiped the blood off my face, I didn't dare look into his eyes. I was an animal. He brought me to the bath and washed me slowly. I didn't move until he started kissing me and hugging me against him. I hugged him back, but I got so worried that he would be afraid of me that I squeezed him too hard and even scratched him. When I heard his voice saying that I was hurting him, horror was everywhere in my face. I quickly got up and moved away from the bath. I was shaking. I hurt Riku. I actually hurt him. He said it himself. I brought my hand to my mouth and saw blood on my claw. His blood. I disgusted myself. I felt tears of horror and disgust fall down my cheeks and then went in the kitchen and found a hammer. I just slammed it on my hand and made sure my hand was broken. I then balled up in the kitchen and tried to hide. I hurt my kitten. This hand hurt my kitten. I would cut it off if I could.
When I looked up, I saw Riku. He was crying. I knelt up and practically crawled to him. I didn't want him to cry. I hugged his legs and rubbed my cheek against his thigh.

"Don't cry Riku. Don't cry my Kitten. See, I won't hurt you anymore. I... I am an animal...I'm so sorry...I never meant to...I'm a despicable man...no, I'm lower then a man..."

I hated myself. I had never wanted to hurt this man, this adorable kitten that had come up to me, begging for food that day. The kitten I brought home to cherish and love. I had his blood on me now, I hurt him. I made him say that it hurt. My own hands hurt him. Just thinking about that I wanted to smash my other hand again.
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 10:52

RIku was shivering to the act of yuji's claws. But then, even though he wanted to hug yuuji more, his lover got away and he had look of fear in his face. Yuuji must've thought that he hurt Riku badly. But that was not true. What followed next after that made RIku broke into tears. He saw Yuuji hurt himself by breaking his own hands!

Riku could not believe that. How could yuuji did that?! Why would he do that?! Riku immediately ran to Yuuji and he knelt with his lover. He hugged Yuuji tightly in his arms as he kept crying. Riku took that broken hand and he cut his own wrist and ten Yuuji's. he made their wounded wrist locked to each other and let his blood flew into Yuuji's broken hands. Healing him. Yuuji would feel his bones moving to its place and growing. It would be a bit painful but that was short process. After few minutes of regeneration, Riku 's wound healed and he grabbed yuuji's face. He kissed his lover deeply, and glared at him right in the eyes.

,' Yuuji-san baka! Your body is mine too! You can't just do things like this yourself! Your body is mine and your heart is mine! You are mine! My beloved yuuji-san! I don't allow you to hurt yourself!! Never!"

Riku made Yuuji's hands went to his back and he also turned around to let Yuuji saw his back. There was nothing in there. Not even a scratch. Riku healed right away when Yuuji pulled his claws out of him it was no big deal.

,' see… there's nothing in there! I healed instantly when you pulled your claws out I don't even bled that much! Yuuji-san must promise me… never do silly things again… kay? Come Yuuji-san.. I'll hold you all right? You'll be okay…I will love you always.. my sexy vampire.."

Riku smiled softly and he helped Yuuji got up. He led yuuji to their bedroom. They lie down on their bed and Riku who was still all naked, held yuuji in his arms. Cuddle him closely. He wrapped his arms around yuuji and kissed his forehead softly. Riku smiled again on yuuji and he giggled when he felt yuuji's hair ticking his soft nipples.

,' aahhh… that.. ticklish.. yuuji-san… I love you…"

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 10:15

When Riku cut himself and then mine, he healed my hand claiming that my body was his, and my heart as well. I accepted, if he wanted to own me, I would gladly give everything I am to him. I had hurt him. Even if he showed me that there were no scratches, I know I hurt him. He brought me to our bed and held me against him. He laughed, claiming that I tickled his nipples but I stayed silent as he held me.
I eventually fell asleep. Though I had a terrible nightmare. A funeral, Riku dresses beautifully laying down in the coffin. I knew I had killed him, I knew it was my fault. I woke up instantly with a gasp. I looked at Riku, he was alive and well. I sighed and then stood up with a little tremble. I went to drink a cold glass of water and then sighed again. I had this strangest feeling that these nightmares came from someone on the outside, that someone was trying to frighten me. A curse maybe? A spell by a rival? Somebody wanted to scare me and torture my mind. I knew about the demon, but he was not strong enough to do that and since I had given it blood, it wouldn't do anything.
I heard Riku call me and I went back to the bedroom. I smiled at him, showed him my hands to show him I hadn't hurt myself. I crawled back under the blankets and cuddled with him.

"I drank some water. Riku, I believe someone is trying to harm me. They are psychologically torturing me. They give me nightmares of my worst fears and making me slowly become a ball of stress. Please take care of me, my cute little kitten. Make sure I don't lose myself."

A stressed out vampire was never a good thing. And I was the oldest one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely in the rain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: Uncharted Territory :: The Park-
Jump to: