Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish for your demise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

Wish for your demise Empty
PostSubject: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 19:22

"Tomas F. Eugene was captured on camera today as he robbed the National Bank earlier today. However, the robber was arrested by the authorities later in the day and brought to justice..."

The news continued and I smiled. I was wearing only a white towel, I had just gotten out of the shower. I sat down on my favorite armchair and my cellphone rang. I looked at the number and smiled some more as I answered.

"Listen Star, you're my one call! You've got to get me out of here! Please!"

I laughed lightly. Tomas F. Eugene needed my help, again.

"Tomas, your wish has been fufilled. Your exact words were: 'I want to be rich and then I want to be famous!' You robbed a bank and became rich until you got caught. Now, you're famous. Your face is everywhere on tv. Lucky you. It was nice doing buisness with you. Goodbye."

I hung up and laughed a little more. I had been entertained by this human. I crossed my legs and then heard a knock on my door. I told thenperaon to enter and sighed when I saw my manager. This guy had a serious wish to be punished by me. He came in and walked directly towards me. His eyes were once more filled with desire. He gave me a document and I gave it a quick glance. It was my schedual for the next three weeks. It was always about work with this guy. When did he have fun? I put the papers away and then stood up, my towel falling on the floor while I walked to my room. I dressed up all in white and came back to him. I had some acting to do tonight.
He drove me there, his hand on my thigh the whole way. It only made me want to break him more. Upon my arrival, I simply walked in, ignoring the photographs and the press. I was used to this. I walked in the studio, went directly to my chair and sat in it.

"Star! My most beautiful asset, how are you? Are you ready for the scene tonight? You're alright with being naked, right?"

I smirked and stripped my clothes off to put my silk bathrobe on. The director's face was red. I guess he had his answer about my shyness of showing off my body. I sat back down and looked at everyone in the room. One man attracted my attention more then the others. I gave him a sign to come towards me. I smiled at him.

"Tell me, is there anything you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 10:04

He was in an apartment. He came here to gave plague, and so he did. The four horsemen. Shikaku Rosier, the one that was unknown to anyone. Nobody knew his name, no-one but himself and the king of heaven. He, and Hades, waltz inside the tall luxurious building. He could smell it.

Sins, this place was clouded with sins, very thick and dark one. Shikaku stayed calm, he walked, passing through one door and another. Each of everyone died, Hades ate their soul. They went from the bottom to the top floor nobody saw them, no-one. And then, they arrived at a room. It seemed that there's some movie star in here. In this one room. He could sense it, the darkest sins of all, the reincarnation of the seven sins.

He just walked through the door like a ghost together with the beautiful hades, his weapon. And he saw a purple figure, well.. dark and purple to be precise, with red eyes, fangs, and claws. Even though the man looked nothing like it. Since Shikaku's eyes were special, they saw differently. Still unseen, he and hades passed and all of the crew died, instant death. All of them were eaten by Hades.

Then, he stood before the dark purple creature, the source of the sins. He showed himself to the creature. His eyes were all light purple and silver, no pupils in there, just pale cold, soulless eyes. He turned Hades into a three bladed trident and stabbed it between the creature's neck, trapped him there, between the trident and the wall.

,' hello there, my old enemy. It's been a while since I smelt something sweet, despise your despicable look. This town, will be no more, run, little Imp…. Wag your tails between your legs, like you always did. "

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 10:46

With my neck stuck in the guy's trident, I smiled and gave him a seductive look. Ilooked at the man's body, I didn't care for all the dead bodies around. I am the seven deadly sins, I can't die. Besides, Hades can't suck out pure souls, only souls tainted by me.

"Once upon a time, the Four horsemen of the apocalypse and the seven sins made a deal. The horseman asked the sins to teint the humans until he returns from his slumber. I kept my end of the bargain, you'd best keep yours Rosier. I want my date with you!"

I pulled the trident away from my neck and healed the skin of my neck. I walked over, stepping on the bodies around and heading for the mirror. I still looked good, the scratch had healed completely. I turned around to face the man that couldn't reap souls without my aid. I walked back to him and seductively wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly traced his jawline with my tongue.
That's when a man came in panting. He seemed to be late for the shoot. But then he noticed all the dead around. Before he ran away, I caught him with my charm. I walked to him, seduced him gently and asked him if he had a wish he desired to be fufilled, but before I could get an answer, he died. I turned around and sighed. That's when I notice a bit of blood on my jacket.

"Ah shit! This is gonna stain! Dammit! Stupid blood bags!"

I kicked a body out of rage. Then I made my way back to Shikaku and moved my long hair in front.

"And how can you call me an Imp?! Look at me with normal eyes, I work hard on this body! Come on, don't you want to do sinful things to me?"

I smirked at him and winked. Then, I went to my manager and emptied his pockets. I grabbed his money, I was greedy after all. When I got back up, there was anlther stain and I sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 11:07

The creature walked around and said stupid things that Shikaku did not remember at all. Seven sins had been there forever and so did Shikaku, the four horsemen. The interesting fact about humans " they don't even need demons to be sinful" so, practically to say, Shikaku could reap souls, or destroy town, all he wanted. And it seemed that this sin knew nothing but sinful act, to the point that he 'assume' that the four horsemen only existed to reap souls. The thing was, Shikaku was not always needed, when he was not needed, he could disappear into thin air and "poof" gone.

Shikaku took his trident, and it turned back into hades before disappeared, gone. He stood there, before going for another work of his, banishing the whole town like Sodom and Gomorrah. But then, one statement made Shikaku tilted his head, the creature said that he worked hard on that body, he even seduced Shikaku to play sinful on this creature.. was this for real?

,' Seriously? You worked hard to get that all black scaly body, red eyes and teeth like sharks? And you asked me to do sinful things with you? Are you mad? I guess you are worse than despicable, little Imp."

Shikaku looked around him, hades already reap the souls, guess he was happy now. Good. Sadly, even when hades was happy, shikaku just felt cold like dead corpse, oh well, he had been like this since forever. He glanced at the dark purple creature then.

,' so , seven sins, want to be my pet? As we always did, you spread sins amongst humans, you got entertainment, and I got my apocalypse. Deal?"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 12:54

What was that? He couldn't see my wonderfully beautiful body? What the hell? Ah well, I guess he wasn't potential prey then. Though he then asked me if I wanted to be his pet. He wanted to make an apocalypse? That would indeed make quite an entertaining spectacle. I smirked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Slowly I licked his lips and pressed my body against his.

"That's sounds like fun. I was getting bored of this life anyways. Let bathe these humans in blood and sin and drape this world in darkness for a new milenia. Though first, I have to stop by my place."

I grabbed his hand and brought him up to my appartment. I had to walk over the dead bodies everywhere. Really? Couldn't he burn them? Human body parts, fescies and blood must not be good for my expanssive leather boots. I had to be careful until we reached my place. I pushed the door open and walked in. My place didn't seem affected by the death all around. I just went in my room, grabbed a suitcase and packed some of my clothes. Too bad that some of them were going to stay here. I spend good money on this. I had a suitcase and then looked at Rosier. I smiled at him and walked back to him.

"You sure you don't want to have a quick go at me before we go and work? I feel like having fun with you. So hot...you are very sexy. You seem kind of familiar too."

I licked his lips again but this guy still had no reaction. How boring. I sighed and grabbed my clothes.

"Let's go. We can take my Porshe."

There was no way I was walking to cause an apocalypse. I'd rather to it in style.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 13:51

Shikaku was about to punch the creature when he liked his lips… that was just nasty… very nasty. He'd rather drank bitter medicine all day! He watched the imp got all ready and then, they decided to ride the proche or some kind of big tin can. Shikaku called his famine and he made it all spread in the town. The whole town was in famine now. They ate, but they never got full, they even eating their own bodies to be satisfied but nothing , they stay hungry and they all dead, practically eating themselves up. As they went by car, they heard screaming all over the town, and soon, the whole city was dead now.

He looked at the creature beside him. If this monster was confident, so confident to seduce him, it means, his appearance in physical must be good, but very horrible in the soul. Shikaku spoke to him without looking at the creature.

,' I assume you're looking good only in appearance right? Good thing I only saw your horrible terrifying soul. Little imp."

They kept riding the tin can thing and then, after some time, they reached a place, a mansion, Shikaku looked around, again, all he saw was only sketch like blue print, he did not see any colors around. He did not know what the black creature saw. He stepped out from the can thing and he look at the black imp following him as well.

,' what's this place? I don't see the way you saw it, in my eyes, this place was only black and grey. "

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:22

The sweet sound of pain and distress filled the air and I just kept driving around. Okay, some humans were eating themselves and that was kind of gross, but I still smiled. Rosier then said that he could only see my soul. Crap, that's why he wasn't attracted to me. I drove all the way to my primary house. Well, mansion. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the mansion. Rosier then asked me what I was seeing cause he couldn't see the same thing I did.

"First off, it sucks that you see me just as my soul, but remember that I am the embodiement of the seven deadly sins, it's normal that I'm dark. Second, I'm not an imp, I was here before you even existed. And finally this is my mansion. We are exactlt in the center of three major cities. You can have all your fun here. Since can't see well like mine right now, I'll direct you safely through my home."

I grabbed his hand and led him through my mansion safely, all the way up to my room. The balcony overlooked all the cities around. He could spread whatever he wanted from up here. I just let my suitcase fall in the closet and then too my jacket off, it really was too bad that he couldn't see my body. It looked much better then my soul. I was hungry now.

"Try not to kill the humans in my mansion, I don't feel like cleaning and cooking myself. Speaking of which, I'm starving!"

I picked up my phone and ordered a lot of food. I couldn't help it, gluttony was a part of me. The humans quickly brought food up to my room and the man blushed as he look at me with desire. I smirked and dismissed him. I started eating, leaving some for Rosier as best I could.

"Come on, My cute Rose bush, eat up!"

*Rosier is french for Rose Bush ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 14:38

So this was the imp's mansion. Normal, black and grey, suited him just perfect. The imp said that it was too bad for Shikaku to only saw the imp's soul, well, it was the opposite for him, he prefer it this way, this was much better, he desired nobody, cared about nothing, and he feared nothing, he had nothing to lose, he felt perfect. A mere fun that lasted for seconds, what was so good in it? Nothing at all.

They walked in and then he watched the creature ate like a starving animal.. gross.. he looked away, he'd rather saw humans feeding on their own bodies! Good thing for Shikaku, he was the lord of famine, hunger as not part of him, he ruled over it, so, he just stayed there, standing near the balcony and let the imp ate everything even licking the plate clean. He cleared his throat then.

,' you look way worse than human feeding on their own flesh. You eat like an animal, well.. it suits you anyway, little imp. and by the way, its good thing for me only seeing your horrible dark soul. it kept me far away from your despicable sins."

Shikaku called for his red horse, war. It was a flaming red horse, a spirit. He smiled as he saw the red horse came to him. He pet its head and then he whispered.

,' my old friend.. go… bring war to the eastern world… make them hate and kill each other.. they had been doing it for centuries, might as well ended all of it now."

The red horse flew off and it did as commanded by Shikaku. He could feel and saw what the horse was doing, it did its job perfectly. He kept calm, and then, he met up with Hades. The weapon bowed to him and then, Hades turned into black clouds, Shikaku lied down on it and got comfortable. This felt good.

,' so little imp, why don’t you do your job now while I do mine? I thought we had a deal on this."

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 15:13

I laughed gently. I got up and walked to his side.

"Don't think I'm not doing anything, I'm working all the time. I am in every human heart on the face of the world.
I am Wrath, it causes you to be able to bring about War.
I am Lust, it brings about jealousy and anger.
I am Glutteny, those who and cannot be satisied, accentuated by your famine.
I am Sloath, making humans too lazy to even eat.
I am Pride, nobody will want to lose and either side of your war.
I am Envy, making humans want what the other has, increasing jealousy and Wrath.
And I am Greed, pushing them to wish more of everything."

I moved my hair to my back and smiled more. The horse of war was beautiful, I envied the way the flames made him shine like the sun, but I knew I looked good anyways.

"You and I go hand in hand Rosier. If not for what I implanted in their hearts, most of your skills would be useless. Now will you please stop insulting my looks, you haven't even seen the way I truly look. I'm sure you would like me if you could see."

I touched his arm gently and seduced him even though I knew he wasn't interested. It was weird, it seemed like I might like this man. He was my type, well not many men weren't but he felt somewhat special. I could go see any man I desired, but I wanted this one.

"Don't worry Rosier, my sins won't touch you since you are causing more sins as we speak. Perhaps you are just as sinful as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 15:37

The imp walked to him saying some stuffs that Shikaku already knew of, so wasting energy really. But if the creature wanted to say it then it's his own choice. Then the creature brag about his real looks that he was as beautiful that it would bring starts to shame, that he was so shiny that the sun would go down and die, blah…blah, never ending. The creature also said that Shikaku did more sins than him. Well, he was no sinner, he was an executor. Perhaps this little imp misunderstood the function of the four horsemen , the four horsemen was no sinner, 'they' were the punisher,

But then again, who cares what a little imp thought? Not Shikaku. This imp could say anything he wanted. The tongue was his to toy with after all. He just stay there, stood still as he saw the red horse, far away, dancing amongst the blood of humans, sinful humans.

,' the truth was in your soul, imp. What in the surface, was just a lie. Lucky for me. This form, was the real me, a demon, an executor , a punisher . My soul, looked the same as me, devilish soul and I'm not hiding it under fake pretty face like yours."

So there was a good in his blind to the world. Shikaku was blind to beauty of men, blind to gold, money, blind to desire, and he was completely blind to all things that were desired by men. He had abandoned those things ever since he became the four horsemen. Those things did not affect him, for he was blind in the eyes.

It was true that demons and seven sins such as this creature was created to tempt men to fall into pit of darkness, however, the choice, was in their hands, to fall or to hold on and fight, they choose falling for it was much easier. And apparently this imp, did not understand that, that was why he said Shikaku was a sinner, and the imp himself, was a sinner. The truth was, they just doing their job, what they were born to do. Shikaku never hid his true form which was demonic, it was contrast to this imp who hid it.

,' and little imp, I'm not causing sins, neither were you, but since you might not understand, I will say no more."

Then he put his hands on Hades and the weapon showed its feminine face. shikaku ordered Hades to go back to underworld and the weapon did. he stood up on the balcony still as the sun sets and the moon raised. though still, for Shikaku who was cursed, be it the moon or the sun, it was the same grey to him.

,' Does little imp know the color of the moon? was it white? perhaps black? or grey? "
Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 11:22

Blah blah blah, that's all I could hear. He just insulted my looks over and over again. Now how was I supposed to get along with him if he kept saying I was a disgusting demon with a black soul. I just rolled my eyes. When he asked me what the color of the moon was, I looked up and smiled lightly.

"Usually, She is a light dust grey. But it does happen that She burns red for the harvest time. Sometimes, She's blue but it only happens once every fifty years. The moon is the only one that I find more beautiful then me. That's why I became a star, because I want to get closer to Her."

I looked up to Her. I smiled more as the screams of despair and rage of humans far away. I turned and faced Rosier. I offered him my hand.

"Dance with me Rosier. Don't look at my appearance and dance with me."

I forced him off his cloud and then placed his hands on me. Slowly, to a song I hummed, I started dancing. A very gentle and soft dance. I closed my eyes. For a moment, I forgot that this man couldn't see my human body, I enjoyed myself as we danced slowly. Though I may have gotten ahead of myself, while we danced, I allowed myself to kissed his lips, gently. But then he violently pushed me away and I fell down to my ass. I looked up in shock, but then I blush.

"I'm sorry! I forgot you can't see my human body. Well eum...I'll go and...take a shower."

I got up quickly and almost ran to the shower. I got naked and went under the hot stream. I wasn't used to being rejected, and for some reason, this one really hurt me. I even felt tears fall down my cheeks. What the hell was this? Was I...in love? No fucken way, I'm a demon! I'm the embodiement of the Seven Sins! Love isn't a sin! After the shower, I hesitated before going back. I just went in the room and slipped under the blankets and turned my back to him.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 11:42

After their little conversation that sounded more like a ' fight' they started to dance. Shikaku was forced to dance with this imp, black scaly dark imp. Though if it's just a dance, he could do it, well.. though he was not a good dancer . his movement was somehow odd, and, like a stone. So this imp knew how to dance? Seemed that the devil had more knowledge and 'soft skill' right now. Though when they kissed, Shikaku was shocked and he pushed the imp hard. He fell. Shikaku did not want that, being kissed by a black monster? Why don't shove some bitter pills into his mouth instead? He would welcome that happily!

The demon walked away after saying sorry. A demon being sorry? Now that's the first time he head a demon said ' sorry' hat was funny to hear. The demon rant o a room and then he came back to the bedroom. Shikaku who was looking at the moon, turned his head towards the imp, black…wait….the imp was.. not in.. black??? Wait.. what was this??

Surprisingly, the imp, he was now in a form of a person, with long hair, but this time he looked more like an efreet, a flame, thought he color was not orange , it was in light purple. Now… this was… very odd… shikaku tried to look away to the moon and he saw… different color there. The moon was now… bright yellow to him.. how very odd.. it used to be grey, or black… he looked around, his world became more colorful now. He looked back at the creature in the bed. Though shikaku saw this creature like a light purple efreet with no eyes and face, this was much better than the black imp.

,' you… are you…. Seven sins? You… how did you become… like this? All light…purple… you look like an efreet…. It's nice.. well that shocked me."

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 0:32

I heard Rosier ask me if I was the Seven Sins. I turned around and rose an eye brow. Who else would I be? I was certainly not Johnny Depp! He stated that I looked like an efreet right now and that it looked nice. It shocked me and I sat up. My appearance changed to him? Well, that was good I guess. I laid back down, told him to come to bed if he gets tired and then fell asleep.
For weeks, Rosier and I continued to rampage across the country. He was still rude towards me, but he had gotten much closer. He actually lets me annoy him more often and cling to him.  I could have sworn I saw him smile once or twice now.
That night, we were going to sleep in a vacant castle. I just got out of my shower and walked towards him. I smirked at him. Though then, I spotted omething that the moon reflected on and I grabbed Rosier to turn him safely inside the room. I flinched as I felt pain in my back. I felt sonething wet and warm spreading in my back. I clenched on Rosier's shirt and slowly fell to the ground.

"Shi...ka...ku...I...I wanted you to be safe...I'm...I'll be back...as ling as men sin...I'll be back...kill that man...I...I love you Shikaku..."[/b

I fell on my stimmac on the floor, blood very visible in my back. I may be immortal but my body is human. I didn't have the strenght to fight anymore. I was tired. I spit out blood and laughed at my pathetic state.

"Dammit...And I just...took a shower too...Now I'll...have to...wash up...a...again..."

I coughed out blood and slowly closed my eyes. My lung was peirced, blood was flowing in it, drowning me with my own blood. I stopped feeling my body. I was...dying...yet I wasn't scared. I was dying knowing the Shikaku was alright.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 11:53

The view over the man was changing. Their relationship continued for some time. Shikaku started to get used to this efreet guy and then, one day, when they were in the efreet's house, somehow, the efreet was stabbed, that was very odd, considering how this man brag about his greatness. Though Shikaku get to kill the one who hurt this efreet. Then, he grabbed the efreet. Hades was right beside him. Of course, there was nothing Shikaku could do, this man, seven sins, his soul was still there, only the body that dies. Hades, could not bring back your body, he could only toy with your soul. Bring the soul back, or condemn it to hell forever.

Short to say, if your body dies, well.. your soul was still there, alive, hades would not take it. It was not Fei li's time yet. It was never his time. So, as the body disappeared, Shikaku watched fei li's soul, floating around him. It was alive, the soul, Hades bowed to Shikaku, saying that he would not reap this one, not his time yet. So, Shikaku who could not resurrect a body, had no other choice but to take care of Fei li's soul for now.

And strangely, his world changed at that time, the king of heaven, took his curse away. The whole earth, he saw all the colors, green, brown, black… strange.. this was all..very odd. Was it.. the sacrifice the act of true love? Fei li? The seven sins? The king of heaven, smiled lovingly towards Shikaku, and walked with him. Fei li's soul, was in the King's hands right now.

,' My old friend, Shikaku, the seven sins, your true love, he lifted your curse, and as I promise, I lifted the whole curse on you. And.. Shikaku… here, it's a gift from me, open it."

The king left and then, Shikaku opened the small box. Bewitching light appeared and then, fei li's soul was sucked into that light. Then, a msn appeared before Shikaku, long black hair, pale skin. Shikaku looked confused, who was this man? He stepped back and kept his guard on.

,' who… who are you? What did you do to the seven sins! Where… where is he! You took my true love! He said.. he said he loves me despite my monster look…"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 13:14

I died. But my soul floated around. Though I was sleeping now. However, I felt warmth be breathed back into me. I had a body again. I knew what happened to Shikaku. I knew that now he could see me the way others did as well. My body was back, and it wasn't human. This was a demonic body. It would not die so easily. Though when the blinding light faded, Shikaku was demanding me who I was and where I had put Fei Li's soul. He even called me his true love. It made me happy.

"I have a name, you know. It not seven sins, it's Fei Li Star. Though you, my Shikaku, can call me Fei. And I am the...imp as you used to call me. You can simply see my body now."

I walked towards Shikaku and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. I gently licked his lips. He didn't push me away, maybe because he was in shock.

"I never saw you as a monster, Shikaku, you've always been a rose bush to me. Beautiful yet dangerous. Did you miss me?"

Without us noticing, we were back in my house. I gently and seductively licked his lips again as I lead his hands to slowly touch the body he never saw before. I finally managed to kiss his lips and felt him heat up. He must be blushing. How cute. After giving him a taste of what he could have, I backed away to my bed and slowly let my clothes fall on the ground piece by piece. When I reached my bed, my pants fell. I gave him a sign to come to me.

"Come here Rosier. Come here and get your hands on me. It's about time you sinned with me. Its about time that not only our hearts connect but out bodies as well. You havd proof that I love you, your curse is lifted. Now show me that you love me back."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 13:30

The man before him claimed that he was the seven sin. But he got a name, and it was fei li. Shikaku froze like statue. The heck was all this? Where was that efreet seven sins? Really? This man was that efreet? The guy even did more surprising things, kissing and hugging Shikaku.. he was not afraid? Shikaku was a monster and this man said rose bush?! This guy must be blind! As they got to the room and it looked all odd to shikaku, everything was very odd and fearsome. He was visibly, afraid of his new vision now. He was not used to this. He looked around in shock. He barely know what to do to the naked guy before him!

,' wait.. wait.. this.. i.. fei li.. I don't … i… I'm a monster !! what are you thinking! This.. I don’t' know any of this where am I..I.. I'm not a rose bush you're blind! Can't you see I'm all black! Black! Huge! Scaly! Huge fangs like dragons!! Even worse!! I know exactly how I look!! What.. are you thinking…"

Shikaku was new to all this. This was the very first time he saw things and the world like this. Sure the man seven sins was his true love but he was freaking out now. He knelt down and hid his face with his hands, he closed his eyes. He knew how hideous he was, unlike the man before him, who looked all normal and good! This guy was crazy to say shikaku looked like rose, he barely smelt like one!

,' if anything you are the rose!! and I'm just a thorn!... monster… hideous…"

Shikaku saw himself as monster, that was what he had been seeing all this time. He was freaking out over this.. new things around him. He just don't know what to do.. what to think.. what he saw changed his life completely, his view over the world, his everything
,' i… how could you love a monster like me…"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 15:00

Shikaku still thought that he was a monster. He was describing something that I couldn't see. I got up and grabbed his hand. I brought him in my bathroom and made him stand right in front of my mirror. He seemed shocked when he saw the reflection.

"This is the Shikaku I see. This powerful, sexy body, this strong figure and these piercing eyes. You are not a monster. You are very attractive. This is you, you can touch the reflection or even yourself."

To show him that this figure was really him, I slowly touched his body with my hands. At the same time, I enjoyed the feeling of his skin under my touch. I seductively kissed his neck and smiled at him. While I touched him, I ubdressed him and he didn't take his eyes off his reflection so I made it down on my knees and took his pants off without him even noticing.

"This is all you. All you, my love..."

What snapped him out of his staring contest against his reflection, was my tongue slowly tracing his lenght. He gasped and looked down at me. He really didn't seem to be expecting this at all. Before he could talk, I kissed and then slipped his lenght in my mouth and started sucking on it hard, so the only sound that came out of his mouth was a groan. He was big and hot. I used every trick I had to pleasure him. It didn't take very long for me to taste his seeds in my mouth. I moaned and swallowed it.

"Do you believe this to be your body now? Did you like that? Want more?"

I stabbed my tongue in the sensitive of his dick and heard him moan again.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr - 16:02

He was a horrible monster, he was sure of it! But then, Fei li grabbed him and brought him before a mirror, huge mirror. Shikaku was shocked. Totally shocked. Who was that dude in the mirror? All muscles and pale skin? Long purple hair?? Pale eyes piercing gaze?? Was that…really him?? He kept starring at his own reflection for long, till fei li did something.

Fei li, did not take a break he just started doing strange things on Shikaku, this was all new to him. He never did this kind of thing, this felt good and odd at the same time. Shikaku felt something flowing out form his intimate area and wonder what…that was….sure. this seven sins was an expert about this kind of thing, well.. he was a sinner after all.

,' ummm… i… felt..odd.. is it… all right?"

Shikaku was being like a 'robot' now, he barely knew things like this, he never did such things. Fei li as the one doing the whole job. Shikaku did not know what to do. He was totally lost in this thing! They ended up on the bed again and this time, Shikaku lied down on the bed while fei li kept kissing him like a hungry animal. This felt good, but.. again..odd… this was all knew to him. When the kiss ended, Shikaku gave fei li a deep gaze and it made fei li blushed beet red it seemed.

,' was… was this love? I mean.. act of love? I don't.. know…about this kind of..thing…"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr - 9:03

Shikaku was being so cute. He was so shy and insecure suddenly. I dragged him to my bed and climbed over him. We kissed with desire, feeling Shikaku's hands on me made me so happy. I wanted more. When he asked me if this was an act of love, I smiled at him.

"Yes. It is. We are going to make love to eachother. It is an act of love. Let me show you, you'll feel good, I promise."

I kissed him and then I sliwly kissed his strong body all the way down to his lenght again. I licked it gently, making him get hard and wet. Then, I sat up on him, spread my own rectal and made his huge dick slip inside me. This body was virgin, but I didn't mind the pain. I looked at Shikaku's face and smiled. He seemed to like this feeling. I slowly started moving on him, making that huge thing rub all inside me. I moaned and grabbed his hands. I made him touch my body everywhere. I showed him that my nipples were extremely sensitive and that he could control me by holding on to my hips. I touched his body and moved my hips a little faster, taking him deeper.

"Ahhh...mmmnn...so good...do you...like this...? Ahhh...big...I love...I love you Shikaku...You want...nnnh...to take control?"

I moved my hips harder and harder. I was moaning, calling out to him. Then I leaned back, placing my hands on his thighs and gave him the view of his erection entering my  rectal over and over again. I begged for more. I heard him groan and his hand grabbed onto me and he started moving me around. It felt so good. I wanted more. I made him sit up and I kissed him hard and slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"That's right...ahhnn...lose yourself in...mmmnnnnhh...the feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr - 9:06

He was new to all this pleasure things, shikaku never had this kind of thing, he never did this thing in his whole life. He was.. a virgin…even his first kiss was some kind of 'stolen' by the seven sins. His first sex was also… done with the same guy. Was this meant they bound in life? He heard that if someone took another in such a way, mating in such a way, then it means they're bound to each other. Forever, and eternal bound that can't be broken by anything.

So, shikaku made love slowly to the seven sins, fei li. He moved slow, nice, he took his time and he liked this. They made love to each other for hours and they held each other as if they had known one another for centuries. They stopped only when fei li fainted and they could not climaxed another round. They fell asleep and shikaku held fei li in his arms.

They slept for hours and then, he woke up first, looking at the man beside him. Fei li, the seven sins. He could not believe that the seven sins was his true love…how could that be? If shikaku remembered correctly, seven sins, means this guy was all sins and pure sins right? He would..whore himself? If shikaku was gone? Would he? Though logically, it was natural, since this man, seven sins, of course he shall and would do sinful act. It was…his nature.

Shikaku was new to all this, this true love of his, could it last? How long would it last? He looked in empty gaze upon the ceiling and then blinked once, twice, then he caressed the man beside him, in his arms. That was when fei li woke up. Shikaku tried to smile and failed, so it turned into a smirk. He kissed fei li's forehead gently.

,' morning, so…how you feel? Allright?"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 12:25

Shikaku did his best for his first time with this sort of thing. It was good enough for me. Sex never felt so good. Maybe it was because this was my true love. We made love until I couldn't continue. I actually fainted. That was a first for me.
Though when I woke up the next morning, I could see the fear in his eyes. I sighed, sat up and straddled him. I grabbed his face gently and kissed his lips. I pushed my tongue in his mouth and I moaned lightly.

"I may not be able yo read your mind, but right now I don't need too. Shikaku, I may embody the seven sins, but know this. Lying isn't one of them. I love you Shikaku. I love you and I will stay loyal to you. I promise to never cheat on you. My desires, my lust, my sins, I keep them all for you. I'm yours forever."

I kissed him again and then I tried to get up. My hips and waist were numb and weak. I fell. And then sighed. This body was virgin. I never thought I would ever have to feel this type of pain again. With an annoyed sigh, I got back up to my feet. I slowly walked to the bathroom, grabbing Shikaku's hand to bring him with me. I filled the tub and then we went in. I held him close as I cuddled with him. In the bath, I kissed him gently and made him hold my hips.

"Do you not trust me?"

Of course he wouldn't. I sighed and looked down. Maybe...I actually wasn't good enough for him and that he only needed ms to break that curse. I should have know that I was getting attached too quickly. My heart felt as though it was being stabbed repeatedly. I felt tears in my eyes and I let one roll out. Laughing at myself for being an idiot, I got out of the bath and fell down on the floor again. I got back up to my feet and slowly stumbled my way to the bed. I really was such a moron. Why would he ever love me?

"King of Heaven, are you making fun of me? Did you not say that Shikaku and I were soulmates? Why does he not believe so? I do promise to be loyal to him...yet he doesn't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 13:03

This.. love feeling was new to him. He did not know how to act on this, or how to get things right on this kind of feeling. Fei li said that lying was not part of seven sins. He said he would keep his lust, and everything of his for Shikaku only. He loved Fei li, he just had trouble believing things.

Shikaku helped Fei li from the bath and then he carried him to the balcony, the place where they could hear people screaming of the famine and deaths that were all upon them. The sun was there, but surprisingly, it was changed by the moon, the sky was conquered by the moon again. And all became night. This was thanks to shikaku who made the death. He held Fei li in his arms.

,' this… love.. is..new to me.. i… love you but… it's.. hard… maybe… you can teach me…about this? I don't… I don't know how to act…"

He did not know how to act, how to think, and how to treat Fei li as a lover. He never had lover in his whole life, in the whole centuries of his life. This was the first, he was even not used to the things he saw. How fei li looks, how he had so many colors in him, that felt amazing actually. Shikaku leaned closer and he slowly pressed his lips against Fei li's. it felt… nice but… it made his heart race as well.

,' uhhhmmm.. you.. have lots of colors in you… I think it's pretty…very pretty...by the way.... am i... a lousy lover? "
Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 16:04

When I woke up the next morning, Shikaku seemed to be deep in thought. He tried to hide it behind a smirk, but I could see it. And I knew what it was that was on his mind. I sat up and moaned in pain. This body was a virgin. Now I had to endure the pain. Though it didn't stop me from grabbing Shikaku and sitting on him. I grabbed his face and made him look straight in my eyes.

"I know what you're thinking. But let me remind you, Love, that lying is not part of my soul. I'll say it as often as you need to hear it. I love you Shikaku. And I promise that I will only do what we did last night with you. I may be the seven sins, it doesn't mean I am a whore. I slept with whoever was there, yes, but now I have you. See? Do you feel my heart beating? It beats for you now."

I held his hand over my heart. It was pounding just because I was sitting on him. I couldn't help it, I leaned forward and gently kissed him lips. It was gentle and showed that I love him deeply. After all, I was brought back because I gave my body and life to save him. And it was because I was this man's soulmate. His true love. The seven sins and the four horsemen. They kind of went hand in hand to start with.
As I kissed him, I felt him part his lips and I slipped my tongue passed them. His tongue welcomed mine and our kiss deepened. It was soft yet intense. Arousing but still loving. To my surprise, it was Shikaku that made us flip around for me to be on the back and him over ms. My arms were wrapped up around his neck and I loved the warm feel of his body against mine. It made me shiver and I moaned lightly. My legs made place for him to be more against me. My hands tangles in his long hair and my body slowly moved with his. Maybe I had awakened desire within him. Maybe this kiss was getting his body aroused. Maybe we both wanted eachother right now.
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 16:34

Wrong, Fei li got it wrong this time. He did not know what shikaku felt, what he was thinking, he completely clueless. Perhaps he was not listening to any words Shikaku said last night. He was not doubting Fei li, he did not even say that fei li lied. in contrast he was doubting himself, afraid that he was being lousy and gloomy and so on . Though perhaps Shikaku could just keep that to himself. Perhaps that did not interest fei li that much, as if it bothers him. Though the kiss, Shikaku looked at Fei li and he caressed the seven sin's hair. He then helped Fei li to sat on the bed, he needed it. So, they moved from the balcony to the bedroom.

,' yes I know, sorry, I was being idiot."

Shikaku put fei li there and then he went to the other room. He went to the kitchen and saw if there's anything he could do there. He was thinking then. What was this love, what was this kind of feeling. Maybe the king of heaven would know? If fei li saw those things as merely idiotic act and thought, perhaps shikaku just go for another person's advise then. He seriously would not say thigns that would make Fei Li lost his interest , things like words he said last night. Obviously, those words made fei li lose complete interest and just fell asleep. He shall remember that one. Never bother Fei Li with foolish things that he felt.

And so, Shikaku made some food for his lover. He found fish, and some potatoes. A bit vegetables too. He just cook them based on what he mostly saw on TV. Baked fish with baby potatoes and veggies . when the food was done, he brought it to Fei li, and slowly feeding him. He fed his lover till it was all done.

," I will go wash the dishes, you look tired maybe you need rest."

At that time, Shikaku went to the kitchen and then, he opened the door connecting the kitchen to the outdoor barbeque area. There, was the King of Heaven. Perhaps, if his lover was not interested, maybe.. this King guy would? And so, Shikaku sat down with the King of heaven sitting beside him. Like an old friend they were.

,' my king… this… was this good? Am I doing good? I think I'm lousy at this new..feeling…I don't know what to do… is that silly."

The King of heaven smiled like a father to son. He pet shikaku's head softly. He spoke with deep voice.

,' my old friend, my son, this, self doubt…I'm afraid only the seven sins had the answer for you. Though I believe, you're a great friend, and a remarkable son."

After that, the king disappeared. No answer. He shall never find the answer… the king said only Fei li could tell him but .. they shall never spoke about that again, Shikaku shall never mention that again, not in front of his lover. If he did, Fei li might think Shikaku as an idiotic lover, or perhaps worse. Maybe, he just need to do what Fei li wanted him to do, perhaps that would be much better for them.

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 17:10

When Shikaku left, I brought my knees up to my chest and started crying. I was terrified. I never felt love for anyone. Not this way and certainly not that strong. Visibly Shikaku had no confidence in himself when it came to this. I was the same, but I was going to have to play my role well. Act like I was confident in myself and be seductive and not scared at all in front of him.
Though he always used to say that I was an ugly black creature. What if it went back to that? What if he became disgusted by me again? What if he rejects me again? I was scared stiff by the very emotions that had brought me back into a flesh body. Was I still myself? Was I still the seven sins? I was feeling many emotions that I never thought I would ever feel. I cried until I felt better. Then I got out of bed, fell down and got back up again. Shikaku was taking too long to just be washing the dishes. Did he leave? He left because I never answered him? I didn't bother dressing up, I felt like I was panicking. I tried to go down the stairs safely, but fell down and hurt myself. I got back up and looked all over for him. I finally spotted him outside. I limped my way out to where he was and I was crying again.

"Don't... Don't leave me...please...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...I can't tell you what love is...but I know you're a great man and I love you...you...you're a perfect lover for me..."

I fell on my knees not the stones and felt my skin split. My blood dripped out of another wound I caused myself. If he left, what was I going to do? He was everything to me. The king of heaven told me that he was my reason for living now. If he left, I had no more reason and my life meant nothing. I practically crawled to him and literally bowed until my head was on the stone ground. I kept saying that I love him. He could probably see that I was terrified. Terrified of him leaving, of how I felt, of how he saw me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish for your demise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: The Town :: Appartments-
Jump to: